Nestle COFFEE CRISP Reviews
#38 in Chocolate

June 03, 2021

Delicious!

From someone who isn't a chocolate nor a coffee fan, this hits a spot in a good way. This became my favorite chocolate bar indeed. Can't step into a store without buying one, so get out there and try it.

February 11, 2021

Goodness galore

Combine two of my favorite things, chocolate and coffee together, and I'm a happy woman. It's crispy and crunchy and just tastes so good. I've been a fan of coffee crisp for years and it still remains one of my favorites. Love it!

April 01, 2020

Coffee crisp

This is probably my most favorite candy/chocolate bar. I like ones with wafers and I cannot live without coffee. Therefore, the fusion of wafer and coffee is just perfect. Not too sweet with a little hint of bitterness to it.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A favourite choice!

I'm a lover of chocolate and this has often been a favourite choice. It blends in the coffee flavour seamlessly, and is very delicious. Easy to find, affordable, and great all around treat.

December 15, 2019

Great chocolate bar

Great taste of wafer and chocolate with a slight coffee taste. Easily broken in half for sharing or can be eaten a bit at a time. Quality product from nestle

2.0/5

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Really not my thing.

I know a lot of people love Coffee Crisp, but it is the one chocolate bar that I have never liked. It's kind of odd because I love chocolate and coffee but put the two together and I'm not a fan.

June 03, 2019

Great chocolate fix

Coffee crisp is one of my all time favorite chocolate bars. The taste is smooth and delicious. I recommend anyone who loves chocolate and coffee to give this bar a try. You won't regret it

May 16, 2019

Meilleur chocolat

Définitivement pour moi le meilleur chocolat qui soit j'adore le café alors son gout prononcé de café chocolat et parfait ainsi que le croquant dans chaque bouchée.

April 16, 2019

Yummy!

I don’t drink coffee at all and usually avoid most coffee flavoured things.... but coffee crisp is my exception! It is not overly coffee flavoured which is perfect for someone like me. It’s very sweet, crunchy, and light! I love this chocolate bar it’s been a favourite since I was small! If you don’t really like coffee I would still recommend you try this because I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

February 14, 2019

This is one of my fave chocolates

This is in my top 3 list for chocolate bars. I’ve been eating coffee crisp since I was a young girl. It was a treat my grandmother always had for us growing up. I still love it today.