Nestle Drumsticks Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 496 in Ice Cream

July 14, 2017

Gotta have a drumstick!

I absolutely love Nestle drumsticks. The chocolate crunchy, nutty top layer and then the vanilla center, followed by a wafer cone is delicious. I love the ones with the Caramel at the bottom. Absolutely delicious!

July 07, 2017

I love buying these drumsticks.

I don't like chicken or turkey drumsticks, but I love Nestle Drumsticks! They are my go to treat. When I have company I like to have these to offer. They like them too!!!

July 07, 2017

Childhood favorite

I loved these drumsticks growing up theyre price fairly and perfect on a hot day.I also really love the crunchy cone and the chocolate on the bottom of the cone is so delicious.

June 24, 2017

Perfect dessert

Not only me but my whole family just love these drumsticks. It is a good after dinner desert for the whole family. Taste so delicious and everybody just love it .

May 30, 2017

These are the favourite dessert of my household because everyone likes them. They are delicious and have a variety of flavours which is good for everyone.

May 25, 2017

Great product. I love the nugget at the end of the cone. This product can be a hit or miss depending on where you buy it from.. I find the cone can sometimes be soggy. When fresh, absolutely delicious summer treat.

May 04, 2017

Nestle Drumsticks est très bon croustillant sous la dent. Un goût velouté, yam, yam que sait bon . Mon mari lui s`est son produit préférer. Il y a tant de marque s`est difficile de choisir ,alors chacun personne a sa marque préférer moi Nestle est la mienne. Merci Des coupons seraient appréciées.

May 01, 2017

I love theese drumsticks crunchy chocolate peanut shell with nice creamy vanilla center, I love the ones with caramel cores ! The chocolate ones are also good, these are my go to ice cream treat in the summer :)

May 01, 2017

Yummy ! Nestle drumsticks are the best . They're so good ! The ice cream is so good ans the cone is so tasty and crunchy. They have a bunch of different flavours to choose from . Definitely nice when you're craving an ice cream treat .

April 28, 2017

Yum! The caramel flavour is my absolute favourite. Just delicious! The ice cream is super creamy and not too sweet and the caramel or fudge in the centre is always a welcome surprise. This sweet treat is a blend of crunchy, salty, sweet, and rich all at the same time. Love the peanut coating on top of the outer chocolate shell. What a delicious treat!

What's Your Favorite?