Nestle sundae shocking strawberry shortcake Reviews
#263 in Ice Cream

Good - 0
    2.7/5

July 09, 2017

I have had better

I was disappointed by this product. Yes it tasted good but to called this a sundae is a stretch. You hardly get any strawberry sauce and where's the shortcake part? All you get is a little crumble at the top.
    If you want the real deal, get Chapman's version of strawberry shortcake sundae, now THAT is worth my money!

2.2/5

June 08, 2017

It looked delicious.....but I was disappointed. The quality of ice cream was lacking. It was such a sweet concoction I couldn't eat it. Too artificial, and the red strawberry stuff was gooey and a fake red colour, felt like I was eating dye.

June 06, 2016

This is one of m favorite ice cream flavors and this one in particular is amazing! Taste great and I love the little bites of shortcake crumb in it. Goes great on top of a slice of pound cake too!

June 06, 2016

I love ice cream and purchase it all the time and among the varities I buy is defiantly this strawberry shortcake sundae from nestle. These go on sale quite frequently and they a few other flavors as well. This has a very sweet strawberry sauce and a cake crumble on top of very yummy vanilla ice cream.