Neuma reNeu Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #501 out of 1105 in Shampoo

April 02, 2017

My hair is a greasy mess if I don't wash it almost everyday. However, this is one of the best clarifying shampoos that is not harsh on my hair and allows me to skip washing my hair everyday.

February 28, 2017

When I get gel buildup on my hair or bad dandruff I use this shampoo and it is like new hair. My scalp feels amazing and I have less itching and flaking. It smells great as well. It is perfect for men and women. Use it as needed for a clean hair and scalp.

July 07, 2015

This is a more expensive line of products, costing about $30 for the bottle of shampoo. I was skeptical, but do find that investing in good shampoo/conditioner sets can mean using less product and having better results. I was not disappointed! The reNeu shampoo smells incredibly minty, and feels as though it's stimulating your scalp. My hairdresser explained that I should only condition the ends of my hair after using this shampoo, because it works so well and is so nourishing. I highly recommend it - very lightweight, leaving my hair very silky and shiny and lightweight as well. Smells amazing and I only need a small amount, maybe the size of two peas, for my long hair!