Neutragena face sunscreen Reviews

September 16, 2017

SPF for the win

This sunscreen is light weight, doubles as my moisturiser and sometimes makeup primer. Looks decent in photographs and doesn't smell like sunscreen. Also it's travel size so that's a bonus!

April 14, 2017

Love spf 15 facial cream , apply dime size amount to face every morning to protect skin from sun. The price is reasonable and product lasts very long time as only use once a day.

April 10, 2017

This is the best sunscreen around I have been using it since I was a kid and it lasted a long time and comes in the highest SPF I have found and is good for sensitive skin and for my skin that burns easily

March 11, 2017

This is a wonderful sunscreen for the price. It absorbs quickly and has only a very subtle, pleasant scent. it is non irritating. i was impressive at how well it absorbs. it also has a higih SPF content, and this impressed as well. I am very picky about sunscreen and usually use the higher end products, but this is also something I keep in my purse at all times, as I am fair skinned and this is absolute necessity for me. it works. i also love how it does not interfere with makeup.

March 01, 2017

I tried neutrogena's face sunscreen last year and while on vacation in Florida this year and I absolutely love this product! It felt completely oil free on my face and allowed me to apply makeup still without my makeup getting all shiny and clumpy. The best thing about this product is that I did not break out once! I usually have this problem with any sunscreen on my face. Another great thing about this product is the reasonable price at walmart! Thank you Neutrogena!

February 28, 2017

Went on smooth, no white streaks. Smelled great! Would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I will be bringing this with me down south this year! Essential!

3.2/5

January 17, 2017

Neutragena face sunscreen really does help when it comes to protecting my face from a sun burn. but at times i feel it is greasy and clogs up my pores which makes me breakout, but it does feel moisturizing even though it feels greasy at times

August 02, 2016

Works well on my sensitive skin. It feels greasy when it goes on, but it is the only sunscreen I can use without breakouts. I put it on every day under my makeup.