4.9/5
neutregena make-up remover wipes Reviews

Good - 0

March 15, 2019

Definitely worth the purchase

Out of all the face wipes I've tried, these are the best! they are very soft on your skin and you don't end up with a residue left behind once you are finished. highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

I like that they are moist with mild scent, they are a great price and great quality. I like that they work so well , i take them on trips, to the beach, the gym, swimming, ect.

February 22, 2019

makeup be gone!

Ive bought these makeup wipes on & off for a while now and I have to say they are absolutely the bee's knees. I love that these wipes are extremely effective and you only end up needing one wipe to remove a whole face of makeup.

February 13, 2019

Wipes

These makeup wipes are amazing, would never use anything else. It works on all types of makeup, lip stains, waterproof makeup. Works very well to my satisfaction.

February 08, 2019

Nothing Better on the Market

I keep trying other products, only to keep coming back to this one. It removes all of my makeup (face and eyes) with one cloth. My face also doesn't feel dry afterwards, like other products do. It also has an amazing scent. I can't recommend this enough.

February 07, 2019

Best make up remover wipes - Neutrogena

I use the Neutrogena make up remover wipes on a daily basis, it’s very effective and removes heavy MAC make up foundation and eye make up with one wipe.Makes my skin feel soft and supple , very handy to keep in my bag or while travel,works on my combination skin and I highly recommend it.

February 07, 2019

The only make-up removers I buy!

Being a makeup lover, I have tried countless make-up removers. NEUTREGENA MAKE-UP REMOVER WIPES leave no oily residue and melts all makeup away effortlessly. No irritation to my eyes or skin, an absolute staple to my daily face cleansing routine!

February 06, 2019

I love this product!

This is a wonderful product! It removes my makeup perfectly without having to rub or tug to hard on my skin. This is important to me as I have mature skin and do not want to create more wrinkles. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and subtle.

January 28, 2019

Good at taking off makeup fast and easily

I love any of there makeup remover wipes they work well to take off my makeup before I properly wash my face. They work well so you don't have to pull and rub your skin hard to get the makeup off. They smell good and are always have enough makeup remover liquid to get the job done with one wipe. Will always re-purchase.