Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Amazing!

Not only did I find this microscrub made my skin fresher looking but I also found it helped with my mild acne. I use it 2 or 3 times a week and have seen an improvement in my skin's texture.

A nice smelling scrub

This is a decent scrub. It smells good and does what a scrub is supposed to do. It’s definitely not to be used on a daily basis or anything, but perhaps once or twice a week.

2.0/5

Too gentle

This product is too gentle for my liking. I do understand it is a micro polish, but I do not feel it does as good of a job has other scrubs I’ve tried in the past. Great smell, but not for me....

Love it!

I love this product! I've always had issues with my face, acne and acne scars, dark spots, and overall dull looking skin. I noticed a change within the first week! Neutrogena Bright Boost is now apart of my normal skin care routine!
    I like the texture of the product it is grainy and creamy and rejuvenated my skin after every wash. It is also available for purchase in my local beauty store.
    Thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree

Nettoyant neutrogena micro polish

J'ai utilisé ce produit et adoré qu'il suffit d'une petite quantité pour bien nettoyer.Mes pores de peau se sont plus refermé et ma peau illumine.De plus,il sent un agréable parfum.Bonne valeur je recommande à tous.

Not a noticeable difference

This was my least favorite product out of the entire line. After reviewing it for two weeks, I didn't really notice this product Making much of a difference in the brightness or texture of my skin. This is more of a mild exfoliant and I'm personally not a fan of milder exfoliants as I like more abrasive scrubs. If you like a more gentle exfoliant that you can use more often during the week than you might like this. It didnt cause any negative effects in my skin but it also didn't improve it

Will buy again

Light scent scrub that removes debris and dryness in the skin, providing a nice feel and finish to the skin when dry. Thanks again chickadvisor. Will be buying when I run out.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love what this product does for me!

This product is very light and creamy, with a fine grit that polishes your skin, exfoliating deeply, leaving my skin so smooth and soft. I was really happy with how easily it rinsed off and that it was not harsh and did not make my skin feel really dry. After even a couple uses, I noticed my complexion evening out, which was more than I expected in such a short time.

April 20, 2020

Not bad for a physical exfoliant

I definitely prefer a chemical exfoliant over something with abrasive particles to be honest. This one isn't too harsh, but it still felt really weird to me to be rubbing gritty stuff all over my face. If you like physical exfoliants, I'm sure this one does the trick. Unfortunately, it's not for me.

New Brunswick, Canada

gentle scrub

i do not have super sensitive skin but I have reacted badly to facial scrubs in the past, they would cause redness and make my skin itchy. I used this scrub 3 times a week and did not notice any issues. The scrub is smaller than others, more fine grain and gritty. i do not require my facial pad to apply, i just use my fingers and work the product in circular motions. I really liked that my skin felt tighter but not irritated after use. It left my face feeling smooth like wearing a clay mask but only took much less time. I would repurchase this product and would recommend to others who have had bad experiences with scrubs in the past.