Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

United States

Leaves you feeling clean

I was chosen to try this product for free and I was pleasantly surprised. The scrub has exfoliating beads leave you feeling clean and gets the dead skin off your face. After my first use my husband noticed the brightness in my face that my previous cleanser did not provide.

awesome

i love using this product! it comes in a convenient package and i love using this every day. the texture is amazing and completely moisturizes my face. i would recommend this

March 17, 2020

First step to brighter skin!

This is a nice exfoliating scrub. Beads are very fine which is nice. Doesn’t feel like it’s scratching your skin. Definitely felt less dull and flaky afterwards.

Suprising product

Thanks to Chick Advisor I was selected to try this great Neutrigena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Poilsh. Perfect product for dull and tired skin like mine. I applied as 1st step (prep) of the whole selection and I was totally impressed with how it worked since the 1st application. My skin looked brighter, restored. I massaged it on my face with circular motion and then rince. The skin felt also smooth and luminous. I strongly recommend this.

March 17, 2020

Adequate amount of scrub beads

I recieve this cream for free as part of Product Review Club.

The micro beads formula exfoliates the skin without hurting it. Non abrasive exfoliating cream if I may say. It also left smooth skin feeling smooth and soft after rinsing it.

Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurface Micro Polish

The Micro Polish is one of the best products I have used in a long time! I used it 3 times in a one week period and I instantly noticed brighter smoother skin, just like the bottle says! Some polishes can hurt or burn your face and this one isn’t. It makes my skin soft and smooth and adds that brightening effect which I really enjoy! I will certainly be reaching for this in stores when I run out.

Decent exfoliater

I got this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

i like this. Smells great and wasnt too harsh on my skin when i used it. I use it in the shower and it left my skin quite soft and smooth.

March 17, 2020

Super fine scrub, very comfortable

This is a really great bang for your buck scrub. The scent is awesome and it is so fine, not abrasive on your skin. I use it as a cleanser in the shower and if is especially good for a deep cleaning every couple of days. Not to mention it doesn't dry the skin and leaves it super soft after.

March 16, 2020

Cleanses face nicely

Love the bead formula. Exfoliates the skin and does an excellent job cleaning face. Definitely a must try. Works beautifully. Great brightening complex to it too.

March 16, 2020

Effective but abrasive

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's free product review campaign.

I loved that this polish delivered on its promise of brighter skin. I found the micro polish particles to be surprisingly abrasive therefore I would not recommend this for sensitive skin. Perhaps I used too much of the product as well since I noticed some redness once I was done. Particularly around the eyes and cheek, this polish can be a little too rough. Make sure you use just a pea sized amount and limit usage to once or twice a week.

Instantly after rinsing my face, my skin felt brighter and looked fresh. I loved the delicate scent but wished the product had a foaming agent, instead it just feels creamy and not exactly like a face wash. If you have oily skin or any make up residue, it is best to finish off with a mild cleanser.