Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Really like this scrub

I actually really like this scrub! It’s not too harsh and scrubbed my face well without drying it out. I will totally be buying this scrub after this bottle is done.

2.3/5

A good try

Scrubs and polish are part of my weekly routine. Because I don't use these type of products so often, I would prefer a higher end product. This line compares to luxury prices, but the micro polish doesn't give instant results. It's good as an in-between scrub, lightly exfoliating your skin, but does not have much effect on impurities.

Love this scrub!

I really enjoy this product. It is so gentle, that I am sure even some sensitive skin could use this.
    Micro polish, gentle, lightly scented, and makes my skin so smooth. I use it 2-3 times a week and I dont have any breakouts and my skin is super smooth. #gotitfree

Gentle exfoliating power

I was given the opportunity to try this product and I am pleased to report that it is a great little exfoliator. I used it everyday for two weeks and found that it was great at sloughing off dead skin gently and in a non-abrasive way. My skin was left super smooth as a result.

I love this!

I absolutely love using this stuff! I received this for free to try and it is amazing. This one is by far my favorite of the line.
    My skin has never felt better and looked nicer. I use it after every shower to keep my skin is smooth hydrated and looking radiant.

Radiance at its best

I received the neutrogena radiance boost system free for reviewing purposes and the resurfacing micro polish was amazing from the moment i opened the cover, it has an extremely refreshing scent, and the application was the beginning of my radiant journey, it truly was a micro polisher, i admit i expected some irritation from it but it cleanses great without additional redness and peeling, I normally have a few problem areas that get worse with polishes but this one was gentle yet effective. I highly recommend it to people with combination skin or even rosacea as it helped heal my skin, its an instant favorite!

Great Gentle Scrub!

I received this Neutrogena bright boost resurfacing micro polish exfoliating face scrub for free to try from chickadvisor. I have sensitive dry skin and I’ve been using this a couple times of week and noticed my skin has been smoother and brighter as a result with less dry skin. I find it’s good to use during the winter months to give my skin a boost. It has a light scent and a nice texture to it and it is also oil free. I’ve already recommend to a couple friends to try out! Also the price is right you can get it for under $14 at shoppers drug Mart.

The best polish

The polish is amazing! Having to deal with all the pollution everyday a regular face wash isnt enough,this polish i use once a week and i see the change in my skin.My face looks more radiant,less age spots and my skin feels smoother and more supple.

April 16, 2020

L'emballage rose m'a vraiment attirée et je suis sûre que les autres femmes aussi.

Il nettoie doucement et laisse la peau bien propre, merci Neutrogena!

Smooth skin

I loved this product! The packaging is really cute, so girlish! The fragrance of this micro polish is awesome! After a couple of days applying this product my skin started to look so bright, and so smooth, so healthy! True in love with this cream! #gotitfree