Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

April 20, 2020

The big winner of this collection!

This is by far one of the best micro exfoliator I’ve tried! Comes very close
    to clinique’s and philosophy. The texture and the smell are great, but most importantly to me: It rinses easily!!! Only thing keeping me from re-purchasing is the fact the brand isn’t certified cruelty free.

I like

I like the resurfacer. I gues the only thing is that i think it would be better if you get to feel the beads a bit more. I feel like the actual exfoliating doesnt last that long

Not to bad

it’s not to bad I use it once a week in the shower. I like how it makes my skin look polished . After a week of using the polish my skin felt somewhat smoother. I got this product free for my honest review

So refreshing!

First off I want to start by saying I love the scent of the Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish. It is such a pleasure to wash my face with it. I use the scrub once a week as to not irritate my face, and on days when my skin feels dull I’ll use it as needed.
    It does a great job and I feel the little beads really polishing the dead skin off my face. My skin after is brighter and any oil, dullness or dry skin is gone. If I were to repurchase any product from this line it would definitely be this one!

Amazing!

Oh my gosh! Amazing! I love this product. Very light exfoliating. Left my skin so smooth and refreshed. Smells good and gentle enough to use often. This was my favorite product out of this line.

1.7/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

I didnt like it.

I tried this product following the instructions and it did not agree with my skin. My skin started tingling and burning as soon as the product touched my face and after I washed it off my skin was red for days and I broke out.

Amazing!

Not only did I find this microscrub made my skin fresher looking but I also found it helped with my mild acne. I use it 2 or 3 times a week and have seen an improvement in my skin's texture.

A nice smelling scrub

This is a decent scrub. It smells good and does what a scrub is supposed to do. It’s definitely not to be used on a daily basis or anything, but perhaps once or twice a week.

2.0/5

Too gentle

This product is too gentle for my liking. I do understand it is a micro polish, but I do not feel it does as good of a job has other scrubs I’ve tried in the past. Great smell, but not for me....

Love it!

I love this product! I've always had issues with my face, acne and acne scars, dark spots, and overall dull looking skin. I noticed a change within the first week! Neutrogena Bright Boost is now apart of my normal skin care routine!
    I like the texture of the product it is grainy and creamy and rejuvenated my skin after every wash. It is also available for purchase in my local beauty store.
    Thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree