Neutrogena Cleansing Oil Reviews
Ranked #342 in Facial Cleansers

June 21, 2017

Great, affordable alternative to Shu Uemera

While I love the Shu Uemera cleansing oil, I think that this is a great, affordable alternative if you're strapped on cash. As the name of the product implies, this cleansing oil is ultra-light, thus doesn't have the thicker consistency as brands like Shu Uemera does. Personally, that didn't affect the effectiveness of the product. It equally was able to break down a full face of makeup, and did not strip my face of moisture, etc. Perhaps, because it is ultra-light, I might use more of this product? But, it is so affordable! I always follow up cleansing oils with a second foaming cleanser using my clarisonic, regardless if I'm using Neutrogena or Shu Uemera. I have had no issues with this product breaking me out or otherwise. Overall, I highly, highly recommend this.

March 30, 2017

Je cherchais un produit facile a utiliser pour nettoyer et démaquiller en même temps. Ce produit n'est pas ce que je cherchais. Il reste encore du fond de teint apres m'etre nettoyé avec cette huile.

October 03, 2016

This is nice if you have combo skin or dry skin. I can't use it daily because a few times a week I need a deeper cleansing. But by balancing the two cleansers, your skin will look and feel wonderful. Using the cleansing oils 7 days a week may cause excess sebum in large pores on your nose forehead and chin area which it does to me. It does keep you skin soft and the oil is good to keep away wrinkles which happen when your skin get dried out and your natural oil lipids are decreased. I love all Neutrogena Products