Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

Deep Clean Cream Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin. First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores ;dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels cool and refreshed.

April 24, 2017

If I had to describe the conditions of my face during the worst period of life, it would be the surface of the moon. I had struggled with acne for the longest time since having my menstrual and this was the first product which made me actually felt like my pores are breathing for the first time. Not just my face is clean but the feeling of unclogged was just wonderful and actually reduced my acne over time. I used three bottles of this combining with Rapid Clear Pads to keep teen acne in control. I no longer use this product as frequent as before, but I'd always keep this handy during each summer to make sure any leftover sunscreen is not clogging my pores.

Today most people compliment my skin which I never expected to hear back when I was walking around with many many tightly packed small pimples all over my face for almost ten years. This product isn't the best with foaming, but it really does literally deep clean your skin.

February 27, 2017

This product gives you such a nice cooling sensation as soon as you put it on. I did notice that if I forgot to wash my face that night, in the morning my skin would be very dry. But when I use it it's so minty, it wakes you right up. Some people say that this helps reduce the appearance of dark spots but that hasn't happened in my case. You also need not that much formula to clean your face so that is also a bonus. I wear pretty minimal makeup (a little highlighter, brow gel, eyeliner) and this takes it all off which is good because I'm super lazy.

April 22, 2016

I bought this hoping it'd help with my dry flaky face instead of using to much abrasive cleansers well I tell you I went back to scrubbing cleanser cause this not only caused breakouts ... it made my dry skin like 3 times worse I was very dissapointed with this product

February 12, 2016

I've used this face cleanser exclusively for over 10 years and it is fantastic, I won't use anything else. I never break out and it gets my skin clean and soft.

June 09, 2015

I have been using this face wash for years, and I have tried others in the past, but none are comparable to this one. This one is cooling, smooth, non-oily whatsoever, leaves your face feeling clean and fresh, and not dry! It definitely makes your skin noticeably better looking and feeling great! The price is usually about 13$ but you can get it on sale at shoppers usually for about 8$! :)

March 31, 2015

I LOVE this product.
    I use it alongside a toner, facial oil and sometimes a scrub and it really works at keeping my skin clear.
    I have relatively sensitive skin and this has never made me red or irritated. I've been using it for 2 years now. I ran out and used the cetaphil that was in the shower and within days I got a new pimple. If you are consistent you will definitely see results.

October 23, 2014

I need oil free for my skin and this is my go to cleanser. It i easy on my skin and it also smells really good which is something that is a big deal to me because it is on my face and I'm forced to smell it. I have stopped using lots of face products due to the smell factor, but absolutely love this one, and love how soft it leaves my skin after each use.

August 06, 2014

I lovelovelove Neutrogena products!! I have a nice collection that'll last me a lil while, (I simply cannot run out...!!!!!) After use, my skin feels smooth and soft!!
    AND when I use the facial cleanser, I absolutely love the slight tingle it gives. A Must For All :))

February 18, 2014

Have been using this as part of my daily routine for 10 years! I love how clean and fresh my face feels after using this.

August 09, 2013

I bought the Deep Clean Shine Control cleanser/mask and was totally disappointed. It says it can be used as a cleanser or a 3 minute mask to help with shine but seemed to make my oiliness worse. As a cleanser it left a waxy like film on my face even after several good rinses. The mask worked a little better but still left that waxy, greasy feeling on my skin. I also seemed to break out in areas that it was supposed to help with oiliness and caused cheeks to dry out. Normally love neutrogena products but this one is definitely not the one for me