Neutrogena hydra boost hydrating serum Reviews

October 26, 2021

💠Hydro Boost, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Fragrance Free💠

When I passed this product, immediately I felt my skin hydrated and consequently, getting glow already in the first application! It's simply perfect!

Benefits :

✅ Daily purified hyaluronic acid serum

✅Provides long-lasting, weightless hydration for 24 hours

✅Pair with Hydro Boost Water Gel for 4x the hydrating power

April 16, 2021

Bon sérum abordable

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement le sérum à l'acide hyaluronique de chez Neutrogena. J'ai beaucoup apprécié la douceur de ma peau après l'utilisation du sérum. Bon rapport qualité prix, il est très efficace contre la peau sèche.

April 13, 2021

Serious hydration boost!

I got two words for you:

Serious hydration!

I have VERY dry skin, especially with our harsh dry cold Winters here - and the back and forth of the temperatures.

I have been using the serum drops once every morning and evening - and what a difference!!!

I love how there isn't an intense fragrance, and that is feels more like water (so no oily or greasy feeling left on my hands). Bonus - loving the look of the product packaging!

April 12, 2021

Amazing product for combination skin type

I have been using Neutrogena Hydroboost serum for the last 10 days, every morning and night. My skin feels soft and replenished every day. I also like the texture and the blue dots in it.

April 09, 2021

It's worth a shot

1- I have mixed feeling about Neutrogena cream,
    It sure absorbs easily and quickly into the skin, it's lightweight not at all greasy.
    It leaves skin smooth and supple and I haven't faced any sensitivity issue so yes it does the job perfectly however it has a strong fragrance which I can't stand.
    I hardly use this product one time and that's it for me.

2-  Neutrogena hydro boost  The hyaluronic acid  serum gel liquid.

Thank god it has no fragrance, It has all the qualities which are in Neutrogena cream. The applicator does not have a traditional blob but a pump, which is not an issue. So I like it and I am gonna include this in my daily skincare routine.

April 04, 2021

Fantastic!

This is an amazing product that should be apart of your everyday skin care routine. It has a great scent, goes on smooth, refreshing, and enhances a youthful appearance. My skin looks healthy and beautiful and it looks great under makeup.

April 02, 2021

Clear skin

Recently recieved this product from chic advisor, and since then im using this product. Ive used many serums before for my uneven skin tone and fine lines around my eyes and it seemed nothing worked, until i used Neutrogena Hydra boost Hyaluronic Acid serum. It not only made my skin softer and smooth but also cleared my skin i felt less dark spots and my skin feel young again. Totally in love with it and highly recommend it.

April 01, 2021

These products are super effective.

The Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Serum is easy to handle, super fragrant and dries quickly after each application.
    The Hydro Boost Night pressed Serum has a soft and delicate smell.
    My great result using these products was in my neck, I was able to see the high level of hydration locally after a few days of using it.

March 30, 2021

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend this product. It is lightweight and extremely hydrating. I have used this product with the night pressed serum and really feel a difference in how hydrated my skin is.

February 04, 2021

silky lightweight texture

I was lucky enough to find this Neutrogena Hydrating Serum for half price at my local Sobeys. It does have a very light, yet fresh smell that I very much enjoy. I love how this serum made my face glow after I applied it to my entire face. It contains a silky, light texture that will not leave your skin feeling in the least bit greasy. This serum absorbs quickly and will leave your face hydrated and nourished for quite a few hours. You can definitely use this serum as a base before you apply your foundation. The one downfall that I find about this serum is that you must apply quite a bit when using this during the winter months. It may be just my skin that is extra thirsty during the winter and requires quite a lot of this serum.