NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 04, 2020

Absolutely recommend this product!

I heard many positive things about this product before finally trying it. Once I did I can honestly say I’ll continue to be a loyal customer. I have mature sensitive and oily skin... kind of says it all! I used it daily without any irritation and I notice firmer brighter skin where I was seeing a dull and lifeless face staring at me for too long.

February 27, 2020

Good Product

I love this product can see a difference in surface wrinkles disappearing what I dislike is the deliver y of product I feel I waste a lot on my hands that should be on my face I would like a thicker delivery of the oil like a creamier cream I will however continue to use it

February 25, 2020

Bye Bye Wrinkles

I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil for a month now. I can see differences in my face already. Being over 60 my skin has not just fine lines and some deep wrinkles but is also very dry. Not wanting to buy several products I was looking for something that would do an all in one application. I wasn’t disappointed. The oil is smooth easily applied by placing just a few drops in you palm and smoothing onto your face. It’s not greasy and absorbs quickly leaving the skin feeling soft and moisturized. The great thing is my fine lines are almost unnoticeable and the deep wrinkles have plumped up and aren’t as deep. What I also like is that with my skin being dry I noticed a bit of exfoliation using the repair oil which is normal. So another plus to renew your skin as well. You need to try this.

February 08, 2020

A bit pricey but you get what you pay for!

It's possible to get various Retinol products for cheaper, but honestly for the price this is still a great product. It comes in a 30mL bottle and will surely last months. I use it at night before letting it dry and applying my moisturizer on top, and have already started to see signs of a more even skin tone and less deep wrinkles. I have acne scarring and a deepening wrinkle between my eyebrows - it has helped with all of these after just 2 weeks of using! Excited to see how my skin will look after a few months of consistent use.

January 31, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Really amazing serum

I have been using this serum for 3 months now and it’s really good for my skin getting very smooth and glowing now.I would recommend this product to anyone with out any hesitation.

January 29, 2020

It works

I use all of these products. I have been using them for years and are very reasonably priced.
    It works and leave your skin soft and looking younger.
    If you use this daily it definitely works.

January 29, 2020

Wonderful Product

It is a great product you can't see the wrinkles as much after a weeks use. My friend's deep lines are so much finer then before she started using this wonderful product. I myself can't wait to try it so my fine lines can disappear too.

January 17, 2020

Dainty and subtle yet packs a punch in repair

Pleasant packaging: The retinal oil is packed in a simple yet sleek bottle which makes it look luxurious, easy to use due to the dispensary button on top of bottle The car ad shine makes it look like jewelry. Another pleasant was the long lasting beautiful floral fragrance

The sensitivity of my skin is my fundamental concern as redness and breaking out easily happens . Due t these concerns I was reluctant to use a product that has retinal let alone oil based-two main ingredients to inflame both redness and breaking out. Much to my surprise neither of my skin woes were inflamed! Actually, my skin skins thirst of my skin was quenched AND!!!! On the 1st use and each one thereafter my skin felt so soothing and soft as tho I just had a facial with sugar scrub

The lines on my face went from different sizes to all the same small fine lines-which helps give my face an overall healthy appearance.
    I will be purchasing this product.
    ChickAdvisor generously gave me this product to try for free.

November 25, 2019

Made my skin feel so hydrated!

I've used alot of beauty oils before and this one felt very comparable to the high end ones! very hydrating for nighttime use. Not sure if I would use it in the day, since I have oily skin to begin with. I received this free for review purposes.

September 26, 2019

works effectively

currently, I am using this product and I can feel my skin rejuvenating.
    first few days I felt tingling on my face but it just felt ok
    after a few days I can feel the change on my skin
    larger pores were normal and skin was always feeling fresh and younger