NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

August 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A great nighttime retinol product!

I was pleasantly surprised about this product. When I read that it was retinol oil, I was hesitant in using it as I have combination skin. I liked using it most on my neck and décolleté. I have noticed such a difference since using it. My skin texture has drastically improved...it’s smoother, less wrinkly and my sun damage has lightened. I am looking forward to using this product in winter, when my skin is always so much drier. I found it to be a bit too oily on my face for summer.

Soaks right in

What can I say, this retinol product goes on after you exfoliate and clean. It is very baby oily like. It makes your face shine and takes a while to absorb. My skin hasn’t been dry since using this combo

Careful not to get it in your eyes.

Dewy and glowy

I have been using the rapid wrinkle repair oil for a few weeks and have noticed a glowing and Dewey complexion, just the summer look I was going for. I have used a few retinol serums in the past and really appreciate the retinol oil as I feel I didn’t need to moisturize after application. The soft subtle scent is relaxing and calming- this is a good buy

Didn't see any change

I have used it religiously nightly for 4 weeks on my crowfeet and laugh lines on the forehead. I didn't see any noticeable improvement. I also didn't like the tingling feeling when I applied it on the face. I will keep using it until I finish the trial bottle I received for free for my honest review, but I would not keep my hopes high of any significant result that would change my overall opinion. If does happen I will come back and update my review.

Great serum

This serum works so well. You just need a little bit. I put it only on my forehead which is where I have the most wrinkles and after a few days noticed that my wrinkles don’t look so obvious. This serum is not greasy and was gentle enough for my skin. It left my skin looking radiant and less wrinkled. I used this before bed but could have used it in the morning too.

Great results

This was a great product for me to receive to test. I have suffered so badly with Deep lines/wrinkles especially my forehead and between my brows. I was ready to try having fillers injected but decided to test this out first. After two weeks I am amazed at the reduction in my most bothersome area. I can take selfies now without having to "smooth" my face in photoshop. I am loving my results and will continue on using the products and reccomending them to everyone as well.

1.3/5

August 23, 2019

No difference in my wrinkles

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for 2 weeks straight. I found zero difference in my wrinkles. I found the product a pain to apply because as soon as you try to dispense it, it runs through your fingers. Also made my skin look very oily. My skin is softer.. & the product had a nice gentle scent.

Was Good

This serum didn't irritate my face as I had anticipated which was great. My face seemed smoother and tighter but I didn't noticed a tremendous difference in my wrinkles which was a tad disappointing.

super produit

J'ai essayé ce produit dernièrement, Dès le premier jour, j'ai vu l'apparence de ma peau changée. Elle paraissait plus ferme et lisse. J'adore c'est certain que je vais l'acheter de nouveau.

August 23, 2019

Huile douce pour le visage

Bonjour tout le monde,
    Ce produit est une huile mais ça entre vite dans la peau. Donc ça ne laisse pas là peau grâce. J'ai adoré. En plus ça sens très bon.
    Pour ma part je trouve que ça aide pour les rides.
    Merci.