NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 663 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Q10 is an energy coenzyme found in the skin. With age its level decreases. The effective Q10plus formula:
• Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Replenishes skin with moisture
• For a smoother, younger- looking complexion

How to use:
For best results apply a dime amount daily on a cleansed face before NIVEA Q10plus day or night cream.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.

March 14, 2017

I started using Nivea Q10 anti-wrinkle serum pearls 3 months ago. I've noticed a difference in the lines by my eyes. I smoked for 10 years and use it around my mouth too. I like the scent and texture of this product I follow it up by either night time or daytime moisturizer. Nivea of course. I've already purchased my next bottle.

February 28, 2017

I really love the way this feels when applying it to my face, its almost silky. I found it to be hydrating, yet I haven't noticed any visible results. With that being said, I definitely notice when I forget to apply it, in that my face doesn't feel fully moisturized, it just really works well with the matte day cream.

February 02, 2017

I never really seen anything different with this that I didnt see with other proucts, yes it does make your skin feel better but its the same with any other product that is first tried, I did buy one to see if it was a long term use before you seen results but I really didnt see much difference . Thanks for the chance of trying this .

January 10, 2017

I started using Nivea Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle pearls when I saw the advertisement on TV and it was on sale. Boy was I glad I tried it! Every morning I wash my face and put on the Nivea and let it soak in before I put on my foundation. I actually makes all the fine lines disappear, it works like magic. When I put my foundation on without the Nivea I can see the fine lines especially around my mouth and eyes. I would not leave the house without it under my foundation! Just give it a try and you will see what I mean, it goes on sale quite often at Shoppers Drug Mart and is a great value for your buck and it lasts a long time! I use it every day and a 40ml bottle lasts me a month!

December 19, 2016

Beautiful serum...applies very smooth and evenly and the fragrance is very pleasant. I found this serum also quickly absorbs and was a fantastic preparation for follow creams as well as make I application

November 04, 2016

I really love the light texture of this formula. I apply this before my night cream and before my day cream and this gives extra boost and hydration. My skin feels really energized and awake when I use the Q10plus Anti-wrinkle Replenishing Pearls. The pearls are smooth and blend nicely and evenly. The formula smells really fresh and sweet but not too much. It goes on evenly, absorbs and blends out perfectly. The formula leaves the skin soft and smooth with no greasiness or residue. It is the perfect formula for every morning and night.

November 03, 2016

J'ai testé un échantillon du produit et j'ai vraiment aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Lisse ma peau et la rend douce et bien hydrater. Un bon choix de sérum .

October 07, 2016

Allo j'aimerais bien l'avoir et en faire l'essaie jen ai tellement entendu parler par des gens de entourages et je recommenderai votre crème bien a vous Marilyne ldemon bert

September 27, 2016

• Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
    • Replenishes skin with moisture
    • For a smoother, younger- looking complexion

September 26, 2016

I recently started using my Nivea Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls and I am in love with this product! Not only is it easy to use, by being able to incorporate it into your morning or night time routine, but in comparison to other such products it smells great and makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. For me, when I go out to buy some more the price is not so outrageous that I can easily afford the product without feeling guilt, nor put a huge dent in my wallet. Q10 not only makes my skin feel smooth but after a week of consistently using it I could see a difference and I loved it. Way to go Nivea!!

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad