4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum 10 Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 18, 2019

Smooth my skin

I received this product to test and review.
    #gotitfree @VichyCanada @ChickAdvisor
    I used the product for 10 days straight, twice a day. At first use I saw a difference in my skin. It seems smoother and more luminous. As the days progressed i feel that it looked better.

Mid way through use I saw a few bumps on my skin so my skin might have had a reaction to it but I’m not sure which of the two new products that reaction was from.

The product is quite liquidy and went on smoothly. It didn’t require a lot of the product to cover my whole face. The size of the bottle would last quite a long time.

I found the applicator quite odd. I didn’t realize at first the it had a button on top for application so I just wiped the stick on my face. But I did use the stick properly it wasn’t that great.

I would recommend this product to other people but maybe not for me as I think my skin is sensitive to it.

March 18, 2019

Bon sérum

Jai reçu se produit gratuitement, merci chick advisor. Jaime l'odeur délicate du produit, il est facile à étendre et est absorber rapidement. Je n'ai pas aimé la distribution du sérum car la pipette se verse trop vite quand on le sors du pot et on perd du liquide. Je n'ai pas pu savoir, si il est vraiment efficace sur tonicité et les rides car je ne lai pas essayer encore assez longtemps. C'est un produit que j'acheterais mais il faudrais changer la pipette.

March 17, 2019

Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme feels great!

I received this for free to try and review #gotitfree @VichyCanada @ChickAdvisor
    Firstly I found it odd that a product this expensive didn't come with any sort of directions or guidelines on how or when to use it. Once, twice a day???
    I have combination skin, oily nose and forehead, and dry to flaky on the rest.
    The serum has no parabens (a preservative know to disrupt hormone function) which is a plus in my opinion. This was my first experience using a serum and it wasn't at all what I expected. I thought it would be a thick/ heavy probably slightly oily product. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't heavy or oily at all. A little went a long way and felt pleasant on my skin and rubbed on/ in nicely. I didn't feel like I'd applied a product, just a nice, natural feel. I liked the light, fresh scent, not strong- just right amount of scent. My only real complaint is with the applicator or dropper. I only accidentally realized this was a dropper style packaging when I touched the "button" on the lid. I found it messy as the serum starts running down the tubing. The applicator comes out completely covered. I actually had to wipe the tube against the neck of the bottle to avoid dealing with way too much product, as the first time it ran out on to my hand. I do think it needs revamping to go with this expensive product. Overall I was impressed with the serum and liked it but for me the cost is prohibitive. I do recommend it if it's within your budget.

Updated On: March 17, 2019

Also an added plus, the Serum has no parabens (preservatives known to effect hormone functions).

March 16, 2019

Non-greasy hydration

Using the LiftActive Supreme Serum was my first experience with a serum and i was pleasantly surprised, i had always thought that a serum would leave me feeling greasy and i was very wrong. A little dab of serum goes a long way, and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. The scent is light and not too strong, it's pleasant. I found myself applying the serum to the back of my hands after applying to my face in the evening. You can use this serum anytime of day, as it leaves no shine and makes my skin feel very soft.
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 15, 2019

Mon serum Vichy

Excellent produit, Je l'applique après le bain sur une peau propre et sèche. Ma peau parait rajeunit et plus radieuse. Sensation de fraicheur et ma peau est plus belle, Définitivement a essayer.

March 12, 2019

Made a visible difference the first day

I have dry, sensitive skin on my cheeks and an oily forehead and nose. I also suffer from hormonal breakouts on my chin and jawline. I'm very fair so the red marks from breakouts last forever. I saw results the first day as those red marks were visibly faded and after a week they are pretty well gone! I've been using this day and night for about a week and I love it! It layers well under sunscreen. moisturizer and makeup. Best of all, no more breakouts! This has a really good, fluid texture and it absorbs quite quickly. The only thing I don't love is the applicator. I keep getting serum everywhere! Maybe I need an instructional video or something because I'm pretty sure I'm just not doing it right. This is in no way a deal breaker for me and I will be repurchasing this in the future,

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

March 12, 2019

Another winner!

I have been using the serum along with the day cream. This serum is Incredible, smells great, feels great! My face is noticeably smoother and softer! I am very impressed and will definitely keep on using.

Works great!

I got to try this product free as part of the review club and loved it, I will definitely be adding it to my morning skin care routine. It was easy to use and didn’t leave a sticky residue on my skin like other serums I’ve tried in the past. It absorbed well and worked great in combination with Vichy liftactiv supreme cream. I couldn’t find a flaw, it worked that well. No break outs, no imperfections, just smooth wrinkle free skin! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Love this so much!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Vichy products are 100% going to replace my usual products in my skin care regime!
    I love the scent of this product, it's mild, but beautiful! It is free from parabens (I'm not actually sure what that means, but I know it's a big deal!) I love the little pump on top which measures out the perfect amount to use, now that I got the hang of it...it was a little messy at first. I feel like with this magical product, no one will ever guess that I'm 44 (shhhhh...let's keep that as our little secret!) #gotitfree #Ifoundtheffountainofyouth

efficace!!!

WOW!! Tellement efficace!!

J'adore la bouteille avec la petite dosette! Tellement pratique et je trouve que ça évite le gaspillage.

Ce sérum est tellement léger c'est incroyable. C'est comme un nuage sur la peau!

J'ai l'impression que mon visage est plus lisse et plus lumineux. Plus resserré et éclatant!

C'est un des meilleurs produits que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer!

Un sérum à avoir dans sa trousse de soin quotidien.