4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum 10 Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 02, 2019

BEST OVERALL FACE SERUM

I cannot day enough good things about this Vichy Serum—- it’s hands down the best overall serum I’ve ever used. There’s so many noticeable improvements made on the skin; brightness, clarity, definite decrease in lines and wrinkles, hydration increased. It’s fast absorbing and layers beautifully under any day/night Cream. I use a dropper and a half full for my entire face/neck/chest— and it absorbs perfectly under my moisturizer; no pilling or balling when layering which is a huge plus!! It’s also great underneath a tinted moisturizer or BB cream.

April 30, 2019

vichy liftactiv supreme serum just wonderful

I love the Vichy products. The liftactive supreme serum was what I was looking to give to my skin that gorgeous illuminated and plumped look. I receive many compliments since I am using it. I tried to do it last me the most.love it!

0.8/5

April 30, 2019

No more vichy

The first problem is the packaging. The dropper does not work so you either have to wipe the product from the "straw" or pour from bottle. Once you manage this and apply it you are left with a tacky film on your skin. I ended up throwing out !!

2.7/5

April 10, 2019

Feels great but not sure if it works

This product feels great on. It has this great little pump inside so you don't use too much. I use it before my moisturizer.i got this free, but don't think I saw any results to warrant me spending the money to buy it again. I'm not really sure the purpose of the serum because when I don't use it my skin feels or looks the same.

April 07, 2019

Loved this product as a overnight treatment

This serum felt amazing as part of my nighttime routine. It went on smooth and soaked right in leaving my skin feel supple. It took a while to get used to the syringe type applicator and so I spilled a bunch initially.

April 06, 2019

anti-age product that is not sticky

Thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity to allow me to review and try this serum. I have been interested I using anti-aging since I entered my 40’s but product choices are overwhelming. I have tried other anti-aging serums but I found them all very rich and sticky. With the price tag of 58.95 for the 30ml the price is not bad provided the product value and quality are up there. 30 ml is really only a little over 2T. The scent is very light and not overpowering. At first the application is smooth and surprisingly easy to spread over a large area. I am happy to report a little goes a long way. On first application i got a hint of stickiness but seems to dissipate over a few minutes . I noticed smooth skin right away but after using it for 10 days I see even texture blurred lines so I am happy with this product. The only downside is the applicator. When first taking out the wand I lost a bit of product . I would like to see this in a pump to have more control in dispensing .

A serum that stands out

Applying this serum was quickly and easily absorbed into my skin. I have been battling dry skin over this entire winter season and so far this worked the best for me after many trials with other products.

April 05, 2019

Je suis contente d'avoir pu essayer Vichy liftactive suprême sérum. Il fera assurément partie de ma routine beauté à l'avenir. Ma peau a rapidement été plus ferme, le cou plus lisse et les ridules adoucie. #gotbefree grâce à Vichy et Chickadvisor. #VichyLoverCA

Feeling conflicted...

I got this product free to review thanks to chickadvisor, and I wasn’t immediately sold on it. Does it work, yes, it does what it claims to do, but the feel of it is abit slimy for my liking, and the smell turned me off a little. its not an overpowering smell, but still couldnt get past the scent at first. But it did leave my skin feeling soft and after a few days felt a tad firmer and my wrinkles looked less visible. so see my dilema ? if i could get past the feel and smell i would definitely recommend it.

April 04, 2019

Younger days

This is a great product. My skin feels amazing. Haven't noticed much youth but I am still using it. See how it goes after a couple of more weeks. If the results are still great, that is what will determine if I buy this product. It's a little out of my price range. Beauty isn't cheap!