Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for Extra-Dry Skin Reviews

February 27, 2020

Don't get gel-ous, just buy this!

My gel cleanser was discontinued a few years ago and I was devastated because I had such a hard time finding a moisturizer that dried down but didn't leave my face with a greasy look or feel. After an extensive search and product testing I finally found this I am SO happy! Originally the scent took some getting used to but I am so happy with the results. It is refreshing to use in the morning and it it the perfect base to my makeup routine.

February 26, 2020

A little goes a long way

This gel cream goes a long way. You don't need to use a lot to get coverage on the face. It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue so makeup application can be done right away. I Love the scent of this product as well!

February 23, 2020

excellent moisturizer

This product says it is for dry skin but I use it daily and I have oily skin. It works with my skin because it is extremely hydrating (reduces sebum) and it does not have fragrance (does not cause breakouts). The moisturizer is lightweight and non greasy and it works really well with my sunscreen. It does not cause my products to build up.

February 15, 2020
    United States

I love my Neutrogena Hydroboost moisturiser.

My skin is always left matte and feeling moisturized. I absolutely adore this product for my parched winter skin. I've purchased this moisturizing gel cream multiple time and I will definitely be purchasing more !

February 03, 2020

Best skincare product ever

This Creme changed my life. I’ve struggled with combination skin and loads of acne, I never moisturize because my skin breaks out but after I started using medication for my skin in combination with this Creme, my skin is so bouncy and soft
    Definitely recommend for everyone

January 17, 2020

Skin Hydration in a Jar

This is excellent value and a skin saver during winter (or even summer under the sun). The gel is thick and refreshing, full of hydration and quenches the skin. No scent and not sticky, skin absorbs it immediately.

January 06, 2020

This stuff is amazing !

Super amazing moisturizer that is so light and does not feel greasy at all. I have oily skin and this stuff works wonders! Would definitely buy again. It is a little pricey but worth it.

November 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Will definitely be buying again!

This gel cream leaves your face baby soft all day. Isnt greasy feeling even with combination skin. I would recommend this to anybody with dry flaky sensitive skin. Great to use as a moisturizer before applying makeup. Worth every penny.

October 14, 2019

Marry Me?

Man I regret not trying this sooner! I have never had a moisturizer that feels so hydrating and moisturizing before. My face feels so moist, soft and quenched that it is unbelievable. This definitely for very dry and dehydrated skin types. I almost want to marry it lol

August 29, 2019

A must try skincare product if you have skin. Period!

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and have heard people raving about this moisturizer for a long time, explaining how it's so light and comfortable to wear without making your skin feel greasy or tacky throughout the day. I second those statements since it was absolutely true for my skin type. It doesn't break me out and has hydrated the dry patches I had issues with previously. A definite must try!