Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Micellar Water Reviews

A unique all-in-one formula infused with hyaluronic acid and three types of micellar molecules that work in synergy to gently and effectively remove make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara, help draw out dirt and oil, and boost skin hydration for 24 hours.

Like this product

Has a slight scent. Felt nice on the face and dried quickly. Also the bottle is a pretty blue. I may go out and buy this product. After a few more times.

Smooth tonic refreshing tonic

I am grateful for this product, it has an amazing affect that i was looking for after i tried alot of other products.
    Even i am using lenses, it is so smooth and giving tonic effect and moisturize the face skin.

Neutrogena hydro boost

Overall good does remove makeup and cleanse face well, it keeps skin clean and fresh feeling escpially when u are tired and sleepy you need somthing like this to have face feeling fresh again.

July 28, 2021

It's really good help clean and hydration my skin after make up off and helps improve and not let dry during this summer .leaving the skin refreshing and clean this summer

Great for dry skin

My skin gets really dry and this definitely hydrated it! My issue is that it isn’t the greatest at removing makeup (face makeup is good but not eye makeup ): ) but I’d purchase this again and continue using this as a face cleanser!

So impressed

Got this as a free product from chick advisor. I can tell you, I will never go back to my old Micellar water! I use this DAILY even on days I don’t wear make up. I use it to hydrate throughout the day. When I wear make up, it removes EVERYTHING so easily! Even stubborn lash glue! I also use it to cleanse my lash extensions when I have them. I would absolutely recommend this product!! #chickadvisor #neutrogenacleansing

July 28, 2021

Great product for removing dirt and makeup off fac

Loved this product! It removed my makeup with ease! My skin did not react to it at all! I would buy this product again in the future when this bottle runs out!!

Wonder water

It did such a good job toning my skin as well as removing the extra bits of makeup on my face that was left after cleansing. I love it for my dry skin!

July 19, 2021

Good product so far

This is the good product i have came across so far.. it easy removes makeup and don’t irritate the skin during the removal process….. i can never go back to my old makeup remover.