Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Ultra Soft Cloths

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Ultra Soft Cloths Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 156 in Facial Wipes

August 11, 2016

i dont use make up remover wipes very often. i got it from my friends and i used it when i travel. i found it was very convenient. especially when i wanted to remove my make up on the airplane. i will definitely buy it again.

May 17, 2016

Back then I never used make up wipes because I thought that cleanser would do the trick. However, nowadays I now know what I'm missing all along. You really need to wipe down your face with these make up remover towelettes and then use cleanser. Just using cleanser is not enough to take all that gunk out. These wipes are soft, effective and non-drying. In fact, they are very hydrating. Love it!

January 17, 2015

Great product. I love Neutrogena products. These ones i usually buy if i have to travel somewhere, very convenient on a go. Nice smell and very gentle to your skin. Recommend

January 13, 2015

These gentle wipes remove your make up quickly and easily. You may need more than one but not usually more than two to get all your make up off. I like the way it removes my eye make up without irritating my eyes which are sensitive.

January 06, 2015

a bit pricy for the product, but decent, helps to get rid of makeup before cleansing your skin.

October 30, 2014

Amazing! These wipe my makeup off in no time. Even waterproof mascara comes off in a flash. I especially like using them to clean up little smudges around my eyes when applying makeup (goodbye eye shadow dust all over my cheeks...)

October 28, 2014

These are my go-to face wipes for those nights I'm too lazy to do a full facial cleansing process...or sometimes just during the day when I feel a little "greasy." They're gentle on my sensitive skin too!

October 23, 2014

Has a nice smell that isn't too strong and gets rid of all the make up! I have kind of sensitive skin and this is just very nice to my skin, I love it!

September 12, 2014

This is the only make up remover I use! It works great on mascara (even the waterproof kind!) It has a very pleasant and minimal scent that doesn't stay on your skin. It is non-oily. The best value I've seen is buying the mega packs from Costco! I take them everywhere - the gym, business trips and on vacation!

August 13, 2014

Love these takes makeup off with no effort and don't irritate my sensitive skin.