4.1/5
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes Reviews
Ranked #14 in Eye Makeup Remover

July 26, 2017

My skin love it

Those wipes are sooo good ! They are so soft and gente to your face ! I do a full face makeup almost everyday and use them and it removed everything even waterproof mascara that some cleansing or lotion dont do ! Love Love it !

May 19, 2017

These are the best makeup remover wipes I have tried, and I have tried a few! The cleanser in them effectively dissolve even waterproof mascara, and cleans all traces of makeup with just a few swipes. They are easy to use, and the package dispenses them effectively. I especially like to take them with me when i travel, as they make for an easy facial care routine.

May 19, 2017

Had a sample of these & they weren't bad. Nothing spectacular but they got the job done. I'd purchase them if they were on sale but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them.

May 12, 2017

I really like these wipes. They take off makeup (even waterproof mascara) easily without excessive rubbing. They left my skin hydrated but not oily. The one downside is the packaging. The resealable sticker doesn't stick well enough and the wipes dry out before I get to the end of the package. I just wet the last few a bit before I use them.

May 12, 2017

I have bought these a few times now ..I have no problem taking off my make up, especially my eyeliner, there's no scrubbing or smearing it just wipes off . I find that they don't dry out my skin or leave it oily ...

May 12, 2017

I LOVE theses wipes. The only makeup remover i use. The sheets are large enough to take off all of your makeup even if your wearing a whole lot or just a little. I can feel the clean difference. It is also very gentle on the skin.

April 01, 2017

I did not like these wipes at all. They were not moist enough and due to the packaging design with the resealable sticker, they dried up pretty quickly. I had to make them moist with water to help "activate" the wipes and that just defeated the whole purpose of using them for travel. Did a horrible job of removing my makeup. Meh. There are so many other better wipes on the market so this was a huge fail.

February 16, 2017

I have tried these a couple of times and got a different result each time. My first use was great, I found they worked well and removed my makeup easily. Second use was completely different, made my eyes burn and left my skin red and blotchy. Unsure I want to go for a third time...

January 13, 2017

I love buying makeup wipes because they're easy to take with you versus using a bottle of makeup remover, though the Neutrogena makeup remover in a bottle is my favorite, I love the wipes for travel or on the go when you don't want to lug around a bottle and cotton pads.
    LOVE THIS