Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Reviews

The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash treats breakouts by plunging deep into the pores and prevents future acne problems!
Without overdrying or irritation, the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash rinses clean and leaves no pore-clogging residue! Dermatologist recommended.
visit www.neutrogena.com for more information.

1.8/5

August 16, 2019
    Colorado, United States

So drying

It made my face so dry! I used this when I was oily and my skin was literally peeling off and it hurts. Not recommending this especially for dry or combination skin.

June 14, 2019

Very Gentle Product on the Skin

This product is very gentle on my skin and is very effective. For the very affordable price, I feel like it does the job. It does a great job of taking off all the oil and sebum from the face. Its very lightweight and easy to take whenever I am traveling.

April 16, 2019

Good acne wash

This is good quality acne wash. Helps to get rid of acne breakouts efficiently. I love that the package comes with the pump, it makes it so convenient to use.

April 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Favourite face wash, use it every day. Keeps flare ups down

Absolutely my favourite face wash, I use it daily and it really controls my acne flare ups. It took me a long time to find it but now it’s the only thing I use and wouldn’t trade it for pretty much anything. It’s about the only over-the-counter face wash that really did much.

March 22, 2019
    Washington, United States

Love it!! 👏

I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so refreshed after using it. It’s just your basic cleanser, nothing too special, but it does what it says and for that I think it’s great!

March 20, 2019

Great Cleanser

Have been using this cleanser for a couple of weeks now and it has great effectiveness. Use it twice a day now in my acne affected areas. My skin hasnt totally cleared up but its getting there/

3.2/5

February 06, 2019

Made my acne worse :(

I assumed this product would be great since Neutrogena is the master acne issues, however this cleanser literally made my acne worse. After the first use I had multiple breakouts and noticed that the cleanser made my skin way too shiny.

After changing my moisturizer and makeup products thinking it wasn't the cleanser, I learned once I stopped using this product that my skin started to clear up again.

Pretty ironic that an acne wash gives me acne, I don't frown upon Neutrogena, just this product.

September 17, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Great facial cleanser

I have used NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH for years. I can even remove my eye makeup with it without irritation. It does not overdry my skin. Leaves my skin clean and oil free.

June 26, 2018

It works!

I have a very sensitive skin and suffering from Acne and or Milia and i was looking for an oil free cleanser. I bump myself into this product so i gave it a try. I'm glad i did because it helps eliminating the excess oil on my face. It leaves my skin clean and oil free. though, i suggest putting some night cream as it makes your skin dry after a few washes. A must have!

May 11, 2018

I would recommend this product to all my friends.

I really liked how well the product worked on my sensitive skin. It didnt make it anymore dry and it was great! At a decent price it makes it distinct from other acne washs.