3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

April 17, 2017

The scent is so strong that it stings my eyes. I try not to use it to remove my eye makeup because it stings. It smells very nice but the scent it what makes this a bad product

2.3/5

April 12, 2017

I normally use the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing wipes - the one in the blue package - and was quite happy with them but decided to go with an oil free version when I saw it in the store. I was disappointed with this product. First of all, it does not remove my makeup as well as the other cloths I used previously. Also, the scent of these is VERY strong. I love grapefruit and citrusy scents but this one is too much. The scent also lingers for a long time. The cloth also stung my face where I had a blemish. I'm not sure I will be using the rest of the pack which is too bad because money down the drain. I'd happily go back to the blue pack that I previously used.

March 06, 2017

Cons: $10+ and only 25 wipes
    NOT for the dry of skin!

Pros: smells amazing
    Actually works
    Decent on sensitive skin
    Resealable little package

August 15, 2016

While it does leave skin matte and feeling fresh, the smell of the product is quite overpowering for anyone sensitive to smells. One pack contains 25 wipes, each wipe is quite large; great for the wiping the neck area too.

1.7/5

August 11, 2016

This product is way too rough on the skin and doesn't remove the product off as you would like it to. The fact that the product wouldn't remove and you keep pulling your skin makes red and kind of hurts too... Furthermore the smell is way too strong and removing eye makeup with this product is a no go, the eyes become red and they sting a lot. I wouldn't be recommending this product or repurchasing it again.

1.0/5

July 20, 2016

Je les ai essayée une seule fois parce qu'ils étaient en spécial et je n'ai pas aimée. Il ne laisse pas la peau propre et fraîche après s'être démaquiller. J'ai l'impression qu'ils sont trop ''pigmenté'' et pas assez éfficace. C'est la première fois que j'ai été déçue des produits de Neutrogena.

July 19, 2016

Super effective for removing makeup but not great for the eye area. Neutrogena does have by far the best makeup removing wipes, I really like the purple ones, I think they're lavender or something. Leaves skin very soft and clean.

1.8/5

July 19, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale one day. The smell is great but that's the only good thing about this product. It tugs on my skin, and I really have to try to get all my makeup off. It also really irritated my face. Felt like something was burning.

June 07, 2016

I didn't like the scent of these wipes, I found it to be too strong. These wipes made my face sting! After using one, I had to wash my face again because besides the stinging, my skin felt sticky. Won't be buying this again!

June 06, 2016

I tried using these for the first time recently and found that they were a very welcomed addition my my daily skin care regime. I would recommend these to anyone that suffers from mild to moderate acne.