Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion Reviews

New Look
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
Oil-free daily lotion leaves skin soft a

September 14, 2017

A product I always find myself going back to!

This is awsome for those nasty pimples that can pop up after a night of leaving your makeup on. Although it can be very drying, it zaps your breakouts away in just one or 2 days! I would highly recommend this for people with acne prone skin.

August 13, 2012

I used this product and managed to clear up problem areas during the summer when I normally have dry skin and need a little extra moisture from all the sun. It doesn't feel gunky on the skin and has a night light scent.

May 01, 2009

This product is amazing! It literally saved my face, even before and during my "time of the moth". After washing your face (I use Clearasil or Neutrogena face wash, but I found Clearasil works best for me), you apply a thin layer on your entire face right afterward. This acne defense lotion is oil-free and reduces full face acne severity, pimple size and swelling, and pimple redness in 8 hours (but in my case, reduces redness within the first half hour and pimples in a few hours). It's Dermatogist tested and uses botanical extracts which helps prevent irritaion, dryness, and peeling. Even better, it's light weight, so you can easiy carry it around with you. you can use it up to three times daily (I use it twice) and I found that it prevents break outs when your 'time of the month' is around the corner, during, and after (I woud break out pretty bad, but not anymore). It comes in two sizes: 0.5 FL OZ (15ML) and 1.7 FL OZ (50mL) (which is the one I get). Anyway, hope it works as well for you as it has for me. ;-)

Updated On: May 01, 2009

***Woops, "month" not "moth", lol.