Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

May 04, 2021

very good

I received a #freesample from @ChickAdvisor with:
    - @NeutrogenaCanada Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types
    It is a great product for my dry skin. It is very gentle on the skin which left my skin soft, smooth, and balanced. It has moisturizing and soothing properties which is ideal for dry skin specially during winters.
    It is different in a way that one can apply it to wet or dry face and wipe off with a tissue or rinse with water.
    This cleanser is free of parabens, soap, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, and dyes.

#tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing #chickadvisor #chickadvisorproductreviewclub #productreviewclub #familyrated #theXYStuff # NeutrogenaSkinBalancingMicellarCleansingWipes #MicellarCleansingWipes

May 03, 2021

Very Smooth and Creamy!

This cleanser honestly feels like straight-up liquid moisturizer but still gets my makeup off easily. It's super light and silky and leaves my skin nice and soft. My only concern is that it doesn't lather, which is not a problem but something to note if that is important to you. All around good product!

April 28, 2021

Milky Cleanser

I received this cleanser complimentary of Chickadvisor. The bottle pumps well enough products. Scent is not overpowering. I have been using for a couple of weeks now and I can definitely say that this product does what it claims to do. My skin feels supple after every wash. Works on both wet or dry skin, I prefer rinsing it with water.

#gotitfree #neutrogena #chickadvisor

April 26, 2021

Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser

I recently received this product complimentary from @ChickAdvisor
    (been using for 5 days)*
    This cleanser is all that it says so far! I do have very sensitive skin and tend to breakout pretty easily. My nose area is always dry & flaky. This was pleasant to try out as part of my morning routine. 🌤✨

Neutrogena products usually do my skin really well. This cleanser was so gentle— and did not strip my skin of any moisture. You will not be left feeling like a tight plastic face after your experience with this exfoliate, I promise ladies! 🤩

There really isn’t a scent (maybe a faint rose) it’s hypoallergenic for the WIN, no irritation & avocado = skin BONUS! 😁

Thanks CHICKADVISOR 💖

April 26, 2021

Lovee this cleanser!

I love this milky cleanser. It’s perfect for my dry skin because it cleanses without stripping the moisture from my skin. I have added this product to my daily routine!

April 21, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must buy

I received this product in exchange for an honest review and let me tell you, it was totally worth it! This product is super easy to use and great for sensitive skin like mine. I felt no burning or itching at all while using it which is very rare for me as many products on the market are not meant for sensitive skin users. Not only did this product refresh my skin it also made it super soft and glowy. This milk cleanser is so gentle, you can use with or without water when applying it. What I love most about this product is how it does not leave any residue after being washed off. Leaving my skin radiant and confident I will definitely be buying this product again!

April 20, 2021

Gentle and hydrating

This milky cleanser is very gentle and hydrating. I have dry skin so usually my skin starts feeling tight shortly after washing my face. But with this product, it seemed to have left a very faint layer of oil, presumably from the avocado oil, that kept my skin hydrated long enough for me to begin my skincare routine. However, I disliked the fragrance which smelled like a mixture of avocado and chemicals. Nevertheless, the scent was rather faint and dissipates shortly after washing the product off.

April 20, 2021

Gentle

This cleanser is made for dry and sensitive skin. It is milky in colour and is very gentle on the skin. I was able to wash most makeup off very easily too and it left my skin feeling comfortable! I think this has quickly become one of my faves and maybe be better than some high end cleansers! There is no scents and it is hypoallergenic!

April 18, 2021

Neutrogena Milky Cleanser

Cleanser is smooth and milky. Has nice strawberry like smell

Scent is not too harsh and cream is white.

Bottle uses smart locking system. Cream comes in small bottle

Works on wet or dry skin

April 17, 2021

Love this cleanser!

I got this item in a product review offer. This product smells amazing, not too overwhelming. And the texture is really silky which I love. This has become apart of my morning routine. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after either which is a bonus! Will definitely use again!