Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 Reviews

Enjoy sun protection with an invisible, oil-free finish. This sheer SPF 50 face sunscreen spray is oxybenzone-free; formulated to help protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.

You might also like: Neutrogena® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Fragrance Free

Protégez votre peau des rayons UVA et UVB nocifs été comme hiver avec un écran solaire FPS qui ne contient pas d’oxybenzone.

January 21, 2021

Spray mist sunscreen

This sunscreen is so easy to apply, just spray on. The product is light on the face and i find i can get really good coverage by spraying. Its so fast and i like how i can put it on without ruining any makeup. This is an awesome product for any person with a busy scedule. Its so fast and easy and there is no excuse to not use sunscreen when it is this easy

January 19, 2021

Convenient but too strong of a scent

I received the NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen as a sample for my honest review. I was really excited to get a mist so that I could just spray directly onto my face. Especially when we are told to not touch our faces so much, this I thought was perfect. However, upon reading the instructions, it tells us to not spray it directly onto our face! This was a bit misleading and the product literally says face mist. However, after washing my hands clean, I thought this product isn't too bad. It's goes on really light, so light that I thought my hands might have absorbed them before I could apply onto my face. Throughout the day, I didn't find it greasy, which is a bonus. The big factor for me was the scent. It was really strong and my co-workers could definitely smell it.

January 19, 2021

SPF 50 Sheer Face Mist - Love it!

Just tried the neutrogena spa face mist and I love it! Its super light weight and not greasy at all. Easy to use and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or oily! Would definitely recommend.

Must Try Sunscreen

I have tried this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, And for me it worked so well, And I will continue to buy the same. It's a must try and buy product and I am very happy to use the same.

Super Light, Super Fresh

I love how it feels on my face, it's so light and easy to apply, especially since I'm on the go all the time! I recently learned how important wearing sunscreen all the time is, so having this perfect package that fits in my purse is ideal for those random moments in the day where I remember to reapply.

January 18, 2021

Why have I waited so long!

I truly love this spray. Maybe I am the only one who missed the boats on spray sunscreen, but this has greatly enhanced my skincare routine. I struggle to find a moisturizer that works well for me with a high enough SPF, so this spray takes out all of the guess work. Use after your normal skincare and you're set! It has a nice light feeling, not overly greasy and doesn't sting the eyes. It is super fast to apply, super easy to grab and go. I will 100% be repurchasing.

Light and non-greasy

Love this sunscreen considering it’s an spf50, it’s very light and non-greasy. It’s great for everyday use, with or without makeup. Will definitely repurchase

Non-greasy, very lightweight

I had an opportunity to try the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen spray from ChickAdvisor. I have been looking for a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and greasy on my face for a very long time. I would even skip it mostly due to the fact that there was always a heavy feeling after using any other products. I have oily skin and I have to keep that in mind whenever I am trying any new product. I got this mist spray very late so I didn't really had a chance to try it more than a couple of times, but so far, I really like it. It's so lightweight and non-greasy. It absorbs quickly and it is great when you don't have a lot of time. I would definitely be repurchasing it.
    #loveNeutrogena

Neutrogena écran solaire

J’ai adoré ce produit l’écran solaire bruine de neutrogena Elle est légère ère ne laisse pas de pellicule Graisseuse sur la peau par contre avec le manque de soleil dernièrement je ne peux donner un avis complet

January 17, 2021

The best sunscreen mist!

Love the sunscreen and the fact that it is in spray form. I applied it when I was going out in the sun and did not get irritated by the sun. And the best part, since, with creams or make up, we are not able to reapply sunscreen again but with this, I can just spray it on top of my make up and be safe from the harmful sun rays with SPF 50. 10/10 for being user friendly. Highly recommended and will buy again for sure! #loveNeutrogena