Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 Reviews

Enjoy sun protection with an invisible, oil-free finish. This sheer SPF 50 face sunscreen spray is oxybenzone-free; formulated to help protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.

You might also like: Neutrogena® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Fragrance Free

Protégez votre peau des rayons UVA et UVB nocifs été comme hiver avec un écran solaire FPS qui ne contient pas d’oxybenzone.

Cannot use on my face

I don’t have sensitive skin, but I do suffer from mild acne. Not sure how well this works as sunscreen as it is winter time in Canada now, not much sun exposure, but the spray stings my face upon application... I am afraid to use it anymore, maybe will just use on my body in the summer time... #gotitfree

SPF is your BFF!

Baby it's cold outside ❄
    But you still need sunscreen 💕

I am delighted to have received Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, and Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes through ChickAdvisor. I am still new to their Product Review Club & happy to be able to try something so quickly!

The Ultra Sheer comes in 100mL (~3.4oz) bottle. Packaging is simple, and the atomizer has a fine, even mist. Tbh I have tried so many good spray products before, only to find the component doesn't quite deliver. So far, this one is great!

The product applies clear & absorbs quickly. It leaves little to no residue, which makes me think it will play well with makeup. I do still need to try it with a wider variety of products.

Some SPF leaves a shiny or oily appearance - this has a soft natural finish. I appreciate that it's fragrance free, however the sunscreen does have a alcohol scent that fades quickly & a very mild sunscreen note, to be expected. Unsure of how much alcohol it contains, but so far it has not affected my semi-senstive skin.

I have used Neutrogena products for years and found their products to be a consistently effective & affordable. I really like that this face mist is fast and easy to apply. I would recommend to anyone looking to add an SPF spray to their routine!

#loveNeutrogena #neutrogena #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #productreview #gifted

#OnWeGlow #BeautyHealthPositivity

ChickAdvisor Neutrogena

Amazing Ultra Sheer 50 SPF face sunscreen

The Ultra Sheer face mist sunscreen is amazing. It is SPF 50 and water/sweat resistant for 40 minutes. I love the soft scent it leaves on the skin after applying it's fantastic. When applying it's ultra light a dries up very fast. This sunscreen is perfect for on the go. I recommend it and will buy in the future.

Worth the money

It has a nice mild scent. It's does not give you the sticky feeling when applied to skin. One of the must have during hot season to protect your skin from the sun.

Excellent product

I am loving this sunscreen right now! It is a thin white consistency and when applied to the face it soaks in super quickly so I don't waste any time applying thos product. I don't notice fragrance but I haven't paid much attention to that either. It hasn't pilled under my facial moisturizer but I usually get my coffee going after application so it has time "rest" on my face. This is a very thin fluid and seems to do the trick for me.

Awesome

The product was very nice but i did it for a few times. Its really good and easy to use. The smell is good and the texture is very good. Its effective and the way better.

January 16, 2021

No cast and not heavy on the skin!

Love using this sunscreen spray! It doesn’t irritate my skin and it has no cast. I use it everyday especially when sun is out as i am using a retinol so a sunscreen for me is a must! Definitely will recommend it!

January 16, 2021

Perfect on-the-go mist sunscreen for busy moms!

I instantly fell in love with the mist spray feature of the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50! Having 2 young children and another on the way, I am stretched for time but still diligent about putting my skin protection products on. I love that this sunscreen comes in a mist spray bottle which makes it very easy to apply! I am also satisfied with the spf of 50. I am confident it will keep my facial skin well protected. I will definitely buy this again once I've finished my bottle!

January 15, 2021

Lightweight Sunscreen

I love using this lightweight sunscreen beause it not only protects my skin but also provides light coverage which is suited for my needs. I love the concept of spraying the sunscreen on my face too!

January 15, 2021

Oil free sunscreen

I love it SPF50 oil free and non-comedogenic.
    Easy to apply compared to other products.. gives the protection you need in the most gentil and safest way. It's Neutrogena