Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 Reviews

Enjoy sun protection with an invisible, oil-free finish. This sheer SPF 50 face sunscreen spray is oxybenzone-free; formulated to help protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.

You might also like: Neutrogena® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Fragrance Free

Protégez votre peau des rayons UVA et UVB nocifs été comme hiver avec un écran solaire FPS qui ne contient pas d’oxybenzone.

January 15, 2021

Great lightweight and unscented sunscreen!

This is a nice lightweight and un scented sunscreen. I love that it is super easy to apply, doesn’t leave an oily finish and it can go under my makeup!

Good one

I like this product very first time.. this is very sheer non greasy and no white cast. That is the plus point.. but while spraying directly on to my face it goes little bit in my eyes that went horrible because it hurt my eyes to much. I got big blood clots inside my eye. Product it good for skin but dangerous for eyes.

Sunscreen

I love this product. I surely recommend this product to friends and co-workers. Even to my love ones. Thank you Neutrogena. For this lovely product and giving me chance to review your product.

Face Mist Sunscreen spray

I loved this!!! It’s very easy to apply this sunscreen on the skin and Smell is so smooth and fresh and stays on the skin. I loved it and I will use for sure!

Light and what I need

I’ve been looking for a good and light sunscreen to add on top of my usual skin care routine and this was great. I love how sheer and light it feels on my skin as compared to other sunscreen products I have tried. I will definitely be buying again and use it as part of my daily skin care regimen.

Wonderful

I really enjoyed this product and it was great on face and lightweight and will be getting this product more often. Also will tell my friends about it.

January 14, 2021

wow exactly what ive been looking for !

The neutrogena ultra sheet face mist sunscreen spray was given to me by chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review:
    This sunscreen spray is exactly what I have been looking for. Its a lightweight sunscreen that works perfectly before or after makeup. I didn't have that white ish cast most sunscreens leave after applying. Easy packaging and container to take on the go as well which is greaat! I am so glad I got to try this product. Thank you chick advisor!! #GOTITFREE #NEUTROGENA

Love it

It’s very light weight and easy to use. I have sensitive and oil skin and it feels really good when I spray it on to my skin. It’s spf 50 so it has adequate sun protection.

Easy to use

Although I haven’t tried it yet, due to it being winter and all, I did try using it at home, easy to use, just spray in your face, and I love that it’s such a high Uv

January 13, 2021

Easy to apply but too greasy

As a fan of Neutrogena, I wanted to love this so much. The packaging is simple and very easy to apply. Loved that it was SPF 50 protection. However, it ended up being quite greasy which is a massive bummer.