Nice And Easy Root Touch Up

Nice And Easy Root Touch Up Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 331 in Hair Colour

July 08, 2017

My go to

I'm lazy so I use root touch up all the time to avoid having to dye my whole head. I'll seriously go months and months without using anything but these kits. The colour matches well. I get compliments on my hair colour! It is easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is the chemical smell and that it makes my hair a bit dry.

January 22, 2017

J'adore pouvoir faire des retouches rapidement! Wow bon produit. Rapport qualité prix cest génial. Pouvoir faire ma repousse en quelques minutes quand je suis pressée est super.

September 12, 2016

I have dark brown hair so my grey roots really stand out. I find the product easy to use and it helps cover the grey nicely. Because you are just doing the roots you do not get the dark build up at the end of your hair like when you do a all over colour. It gives my hair staying power in between salon visits.

May 14, 2016

I tried this product I thought it wouldn't do anything to cover my greys I was surprised it covered all of them my hair turned out really good and the product lasted in my hair for 6 weeks

March 10, 2016

Love, love this product. This root touch up lengthens my need for salon colour and highlight appointments. Medium brown is my colour of choice. Very natural looking. Easy to apply.

January 20, 2016

I always have trouble finding a hair color that covers all my grays. So Nice n Easy is always the best choice for that and much more.

I love that I can touch up my roots in 10 mins. I can never find time to do my hair but 10 mins I can find so this is perfect to make my hair color last longer in between colorings.

With 21 hues you will definitely find a shade to match your color. A bush is included for a super easy application.

I'm really impressed by the performance of this product and especially how great my hair looks and feels. Oh! And by the way it last up to 3 weeks amazing !!!!

January 03, 2016

I have finally found the Color i like My hair to be so this product is perfect to hide my roots when the grey starts coming back.

December 19, 2015

This is a great in between salon solution! My natural color is brown and I dye it blonde. I use the root touch up in between to buy me a little more time before I have to go back for the full very costly dye job! It's easy to use, no drips, no mess! It blends in wonderfully. It says to apply on the roots only. I apply it to my roots first then will take my fingers and pull it down the length of my hair. This works amazing to blend it in with the rest of my hair. It usually last me about 3 weeks. Definately worth it!

1.7/5

September 12, 2015

I was super excited to try Nice n easy root touch up for the first time. Having only a bit of grey coming in this seemed the perfect solution. The first thing I notice was the repulsive smell, but I trudged on eager to get a nice match to my natural luster. It was easy to apply and doesnt take long at only 10 minutes to set. Initially the color seemed to match although there were not many choices in the store. The color I chose was closest I could find and initially seemed to match pretty well. I was so shocked at how quickly the color faded and dulled. I absolutely would not recommend this product to anyone.

May 01, 2015

A quick way to fix your roots when you dont have time to dye your hair. Easy and quick.