Nike Swift Running Bra

Nike Swift Running Bra Reviews

1 review
Ranked #141 out of 164 in Athletic Wear

May 31, 2012

So I am new to running on a regular basis, but as I kicked up my gym routine to 4 days a week, my one lululemon tank and one other flimsy sports bra was just not cutting it. Talk about too much sweatyness! So I decided to invest in a good quality Sports Bra. This one is amazing. I have a slightly older generation than what just came out. Its awesome because the straps are adjustable (They velcro to change the length)... and its also dri-fit which is amazing. What's also cool is you don't have to struggle to fit it over your head - it actually has a back closure. SO you get great coverage, and they even tell you which size (S M or L) fits your cup size. Love. Seriously, if you are looking for a new sports bra... this is it. I paid about $40 for it, but I think they sell regularly for $50-$55. Oh and of course, the most important part - it really does give you great support so your all held in and there.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic