Ninja 3 Pack Blender/Grinder/Mixer Reviews
Ranked #23 in Food Processors and Blenders

April 22, 2017

I loved my Ninja, I owned the particular model for over 6 years before I wore it completely out and had to replace it. It worked great better than any other blender I have ever owned. It crushes Ice like nobodies business, within seconds ice would be snow. I used the small cup attachment to puree baby foods, and to finely chop onions/garlic for cooking. This is a great product and when I had to replace it, I purchased another Ninja product (I upgraded). By the way it needed replaced because of wear and tear, not any failure with the product at all. The blades were still super sharp, I still have the motor and the small cup and they are still working fine, it was the larger pitcher and medium pitcher that had issues (I had over the years dropped them many times, so they both had hairline cracks and worn out seals.)

March 24, 2017

I recently purchased this and absolutely love it!! Works great and super easy to clean. Comes with a 5 year warranty which is nice also, I know it will last me a long time! It blends and purée's with ease.

March 20, 2017

This is by far my favorite small appliance. I've had it for about 5 years and used it to make all our baby food - for triplets. They are 4 now and it still works great, I use it for things like blender muffins and smoothies. Anything that requires a food processor or blender can be done with it. It is easy to clean and this set comes with the perfect sizes.

February 16, 2017

I own this and love it. I mostly use my ninja in the summer for smoothies, it does process very smooth. I also use it to mush my beans and it also works great to make salsa.

September 07, 2016

I love this blender/ mixer / choppers! I purchased it on sale for $69.99. It works awesome blending ice for shakes. I have had it over a year now and use it on a regular basis and the blades are still very sharp!

February 10, 2016

I love my Ninja . I usually use the largest or the smallest for blending and have the middle one stored away. I can actually turn ice into a snow cone (and fast too). I really love the fact the blades are in more than one area, so you never really get that problem where a blender with little blades just at the bottom just cant do the job. The little one makes for great chopping while the bigger two smoothies and purees.

The only down side is there are these little clear things that you need to keep and put on the top everytime. Well one got lost and then so did the other. It really shouldn't be like that.

But it makes the best smoothest smoothies, snowcones and chopped food fast.

January 16, 2016

I really like ninja I haven;t bought it yet but friend has it. I went her house, she always make well blinded smoothy. i asked her secret recipe, she told me it is the Ninja.

June 09, 2015

It was my first purchase from this brend and I loved it! works really well! Broke ice fastly and make beatiful smooties!!

February 23, 2015

/Since we have ordered the Ninja, we have not looked back! I cannot personally compare to their competitors as I have never owned a Blendtec or a Vitamix, but I can confidently say that this will be our blender/chopper/smoothie maker until it breaks down! I have done foods in a snap for my daughter when she was just starting solids :) I ordered online and was happy with the price, although I did have to wait a while for it to be shipped (a popular product apparently!)

August 11, 2014

Love my Ninja Blender! Makes great smoothies, soups or just chops everything to go into a recipe.
    I have even mixed all the ingredients for my secret banana muffin recipe!
    Got it on sale at Canadian Tire and just couldn't say no!