Crock Pot

Crock Pot Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Whether your recipe calls for 30 minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you’re away, cooking session, this Crock-Pot Slow Cooker has it under control. You can customize your cooking time and temperature by setting the timer anywhere between 30 minutes and 20 hours on the “High,” “Low,” or “Warm” settings. The digital timer counts down the remaining time so you can coordinate side dish preparation and have a complete meal ready when you are. If you’re not around when time runs out, this countdown expert will automatically shift to “Warm,” maintaining temperature and flavor. The digital timer will count up the time that it has been operating on “Warm” for up to 6 hours, simplifying mealtime so you don’t have to keep track. The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is just as at home in the kitchen as it is on the road. With a stylish, stainless finish and convenient lid locks that nestle neatly in with the lid, your countertop is sure to look sleek and clean. The stoneware transfers easily from the stainless steel frame to the table or refrigerator.

May 14, 2017

I Love my crockpot. I use my at least 3 times a week. I cook everything from soups to stews, ribs and roasts in mine. It's one appliance I think everyone needs in their homes.

May 08, 2017

One of my favorite products to own for the kitchen.. I love how easy it is to put everything in the pot and just let it cook all day. So when your ready to come home dinner is there.. My favorite dish in my crockpot is chicken tacos

April 28, 2017

I have two crockpots and use them both all they time. They are so handy and make cooking slow-cooking things like roasts, soups, and beans so easy. I just made my husbands favorite in it last night... homemade refried beans from scratch for burritto night. I love how easy, fuss-free, spacious, and reliable this machine is. Very simple to use.

April 27, 2017

Loved this crock pot. I had the same one for years and used it almost everyday.
    This is great for cooking whole roasts, chili, stew, anything really. Easy to use with only three settings as well

April 27, 2017

I have used my crock pot so many times I cant even remember when I got it. I have 2 of them the last one i bought was with my airmiles... Its great you can program it and off you go. I make tons of stews in the winter and pulled pork. Its so easy for a good meal. Makes life simple. great for a potluck.

I cant believe how many great Pinterest recipes I have found to make. Everybody need a crock pot

April 23, 2017

I love using my crock pot. It's especially useful when I have a busy day planned or I want an easy meal that will be ready when dinnertime rolls around. And there are TONS of recipes you can find for a Crock-Pot. The possibilities are endless.

March 11, 2017

Je ne sais pas comment j'ai fait pour me passer d'un Crock Pot pendant toutes ces années.
    Facile de concocter sauce spaghetti, chili, soupe, ratatouille, couscous, viande et autre délices en peu de temps et sans compromettre sur les arômes et textures.
    Mon outil favori dans la cuisine, mis à part mes couteaux !

February 02, 2017

Crock pots are awesome. At first I didn't know when to use it but you can use it for many many things. Plug it in, turn it on and let it slow cook for half a day and you'll have a delicious stew. Yum.

February 02, 2017

cant live without my crock pot / it does all the work for you without hassle / just place stuff in and turn on and voila dinner is served . it you dont have one get one worth every penny !

January 16, 2017

I don't know what I would do without my crockpot. We use ours several times a week! There are so many recipes out there to help create delicious meals that take hardly any time and relatively little effort. We find that ours helps us stay on track with eating healthy. Food is ready to eat at the end of the day so we aren't reaching for whatever. We sit down and eat :)

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes