Crock Pot Reviews
Ranked #2 in Food Processors and Blenders

The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Whether your recipe calls for 30 minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you’re away, cooking session, this Crock-Pot Slow Cooker has it under control. You can customize your cooking time and temperature by setting the timer anywhere between 30 minutes and 20 hours on the “High,” “Low,” or “Warm” settings. The digital timer counts down the remaining time so you can coordinate side dish preparation and have a complete meal ready when you are. If you’re not around when time runs out, this countdown expert will automatically shift to “Warm,” maintaining temperature and flavor. The digital timer will count up the time that it has been operating on “Warm” for up to 6 hours, simplifying mealtime so you don’t have to keep track. The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is just as at home in the kitchen as it is on the road. With a stylish, stainless finish and convenient lid locks that nestle neatly in with the lid, your countertop is sure to look sleek and clean. The stoneware transfers easily from the stainless steel frame to the table or refrigerator.

August 26, 2017

will never slave away in the kitchen again

My mom got me a crock pot for my birthday in February. I work extremely long days and prepare a ton of meals in advance so that I'm prepared and not spending a fortune on take out. This is perfect for me. Most recipes take little prep time, and I have hot fresh healthy meals overnight.

July 25, 2017

Great for all recipe ideas!

Crock Pots are a serious life saver! They can make such a wide variety of healthy dishes for those who do not have the time to be at home and slaving over the stove or watching the oven all day. There are so many different crock pot recipes you can find on the internet. Walmart, Metro, Loblaws and other grocery stores also sell many packages that are great for the crock pots such as chilli seasoning and Italian chicken blend. I have tried many of them and they are insane delicious!!!

You can find different size crock pots depending on the size of your family and how much you use it. There are also different price points. I have found Canadian Tire often has then on sale once in a while for a very good price. Walmart is also another good place to check.

July 25, 2017

a must have in a kitchen

You work and you don't want to cook when you get back home?This slow cooker is amazing! You can anything you want to eat in this and you really have a good meal already ready to serve when get back home from work. This is really a must have in a kitchen and I'm really glad I received one as a chritmas gift last year. I really enjoy putting meat and vegetable and add sauce to it and have a great meal effortless. I would recommend it to anybody.

June 21, 2017

My Favorite Kitchen Gadget

I have had my Crock Pot for several years. It makes meal preparation so easy! Around lunchtime I toss in what I want to cook, cover, and set my high/low temperature and time settings. By dinner time I have my meal ready to go. This kitchen gadget rocks!

June 18, 2017

I love all it does!!

I absolutely love my Crockpot!! Makes such amazing dishes, put in ingredients, turn on, cover, stir occassionally or let sit on Low all day. Makes incredibly irritable tender moist Fall Apart juicy Meats, roasts, whole chickens. Makes incredible soups, add Noodles last, firm moist chewy perfectly cooked pastas. Amazing spaghetti preparation. So easy, efficient, effective, reliable, extrodinary product, handy, my best friend. Can feed 1 person, lunches and such for a week or a whole family.

June 18, 2017

LOVE IT!!

got one for Christmas and i use it all the time helps on the days i work late by the time we get home on those late days dinner is ready and we sit down as a fam and eat i also use it when we go cottage off to the beach and by the time we come back food is ready!!!

June 10, 2017

Everyone needs one of these, they make the perfect gift for first time home owners!!
    I use mine at least 1-2 times per week in the winter, from making stews, soups, roasts or pastas. Its so convenient to toss in the ingredients, set the timer and when I get home from work dinner is made. Plus the possibilities are endless, there are a million recipes online and honestly you can't go wrong with throwing any kind of protein, broth and veggies, delicious meals every time!

June 07, 2017

I have my crock pot on as I'm typing this right now. Worth every penny to invest in one. I use mine at least once a week for a variety of meals including chili, whole chickens, chicken tacos, stew, etc. I could go on and on! Absolutely a necessity in our house.

June 07, 2017

Who doesn't love a meal that makes itself? I love my crock pot and I actually have 2 different ones in different sizes depending on what I am making. Would get a 3rd if I needed it :)

June 01, 2017

Theae are amazing specially if I have a busy day planned or when I want an easy meal done that will be done by dinner, I would recommend this product to anyone as there are so many things you can make in them.