KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Best mixer

The kitchen Aid mixer is the best mixer in whole world! It helps me make all kinds of bread like rolls, challah, brioche and desserts! Cakes, brownies, cookies, cheesecakes all of it in a jiffy with the kitchen aid!

July 09, 2020
    Texas, United States

Fantastic

I love my KitchenAid mixer. It is a fantastic mixer. It looks classy and runs so smoothly. I love how versatile it is and that additional attachments can be purchased for it. It is also very durable and well made.

May 14, 2020

Love this!

I purchased this mixer a few months ago because it was on sale. I do love everything about it, you can buy extra attachments also. My only complaint is that some things like don’t mix all the way and sticks at the bottom of the bowl.

January 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

🧁🎂

I absolutely love my mixer! Always wanted one since I started baking! So much easier than a hand mixer! I would always recommend to get a KitchenAid mixer if you love to bake! You'll thank me later!!

January 21, 2020

Kitchen Game Changer

I have wanted one of these for a long time, and am so lucky to finally have one! I got my Artisan mixer in the colour “Bordeaux” and it’s beautiful.
    i love that it comes with a beater, a dough hook, a regular mixer and a scraper attachment. This makes it so versatile!
    I’ve been mixing by hand or an electric handheld beater for much too long-the Artisan mixer just makes baking so much easier and even more delicious! It incorporates much more air into my baking ingredients and makes the end results professional quality. The first time I made muffins with this, they were better than any I’ve ever purchased, and looked like they were purchased from a fancy bakery.
    The attachments are easy to clean, and the whole unit looks gorgeous on my kitchen countertop.
    The noise from the machine isn’t too loud, and it’s very simple to operate.
    One of these days I might look into getting the extra attachments, like the Pasta maker. But for now I am so thrilled with this product, and could not recommend it enough! It’s definitely a bit of an investment, but will last a lifetime and make such a difference in my cooking!
    ***I stated that I would purchase this again, but I know that I will never need to! I am just saying that I would purchase this as a gift in the future, as it’s such an amazing product.

November 27, 2019

Does its job.

I always use this in the recipes that require great fluff added to it. I use this everytime I whip cream and egg whites. It preforms very well and I’ve been using it for about 4 months now.

September 16, 2019
    Florida, United States

A dream since i was 16

Owning a KitchenAid mixer has always been a dream of mine and when I got mine for mothers day, it definitely did not disappoint!!! I am an avid baker, I am always up to something in the kitchen and this mixer makes baking 1000x easier. I will say, its difficult to keep the actual mixer clean after ive made something like buttercream and the powdered sugar destroys my kitchen but all in all, very happy with it. Has the power to mix my doughs and the speed to whip my eggs whites. I will say this though, invest in the flex edge beater attachment!!

September 06, 2019
    Alabama, United States

I use all the time

We use our Kitchenaid mixer all the time! I would not make it through the holidays for sure without my Kitchenaid mixer. I cannot even imagine going back to making them without it. It seriously cuts down on time and helps everything turn out exactly the way you want it. If I ever have to buy another it will be a kitchenaid mixer for sure!

March 19, 2019

Great little mixer

Great little Mixer for the home Baker. Would definitely recommend to just about anyone. Great for making cakes cookies bread etc. I use mine almost daily

December 20, 2018

Strong, reliable, no other can touch

If you are looking for a mixer that can mix and so much more then this is what you need.
    You can mix , juice, grind.
    Whatever your need is this mixer has it.