KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

June 28, 2017

Love my kitcheaid

I love my KitchenAid artisan professional mixer 6 quart doing double batches of cookies I bought attachments court for grating and slicing it's an amazing product I wouldn't have anything else. I even bought the hand mixer just to have

June 28, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I got a KitchenAid for a Christmas Present & I adore it! I use it almost every single time I'am baking or mixing! I really love how it isn't as messy as hand held blenders or mixers & its relatively quiet. I think every women or man who bakes needs one of these for sure. I don't know how I'd bake without now! It makes things much easier :) I really really enjoy it.

June 16, 2017

Fabulous

I received this as a birthday gift and was hesitant to use it. Now I use it regularly and absolutely love it, mAkes life easier in the kitchen and a lot more fun.

June 12, 2017

This mixer is definitely a must-have for cooks and bakers a like. The steel frame is extremely durable, so you'll likely have yours for many years to come without having to buy a new one. This mixer makes mixing doughs, loaves, cakes, and cupcakes effortless. This mixer comes with three attachments, namely a whisk, flat beater, and dough hook, which can be easily changed depending on what you are making. I got mine on sale, and though I do not use it daily, I'm glad I got it.

June 06, 2017

I love my kitchenaid mixer! This is the best one around. Easy to use and so durable. It's so worth the money!! It will last a very long time. Great investment!

May 16, 2017

I Looooooove my kitchaid mixer. I use it several times a week, be it mixing up burgers, to making a cake or whipping up an appetizer. My best used kitchen appliance after my stove and fridge hands down!!

May 16, 2017

This stand mixer is great! I love baking so I'm always using it.. there's many attachments you can purchase for all your kitchen needs. the only downside is that its very expensive itself and the attachment pieces are very expensive too!

May 08, 2017

I love love love my kitchenaid artisan mixer! I use it all the time for cooking and baking. I love to make bread dough in it. I think it is one of those kitchen appliances that will last a life time.

April 28, 2017

I ADORE my Artisan mixer. I love it so much, that when I moved across the country, I sold my original and re-purchased one in my new home. I bake a lot and use it regularly. It makes everything I want to make, from cakes to cookies, so much easier. It is sturdy, looks pretty on the counter, and works consistently. Bonus? It's TARDIS blue!!!

April 08, 2017

My husband bought me the artisan to upgrade my 11 year old basic model kitchenaid. I love the bigger bowl size, no longer does my bread dough choke up the spinner! It is very powerful and quiet, love that the bowl snaps tightly in place and it looks sompretty on my countertop!

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine