Vitamix Blender Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

May 14, 2017

My husband bought the vitamix as a surprise for the family back in February of this year. Since getting our machine my children want smoothies all of the time. I love using it and the clean up is so quick and easy! I would recommend the vitamix to everyone

April 14, 2017

I just got the Vitamix S55 and I am obsessd with it! I make a smoothie everyday for breakfast! It is also so easy to make frozen yogurt that is ready to eat right away! I like this model because it's smaller and it comes with the option to blend in the traditional container or in a to-go cup for a personal smoothie to take on the go

April 11, 2017

BY FAR THE BEST BLENDER ON THE MARKET! Cannot say enough about Vitamix. I've gone through dozens of blenders over the years, so it's nice to finally have one that can stand up to my demands. It's also incredibly flexibile - you can make hot soup, or ice cream, directly in the blender!

April 06, 2017

Works wonderfully! Even though refurbished..it works amazingly! Everything you've heard about the Vitamix is true. This is one seriously powerful blender. I make smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, pesto, and I grind up all my compostable food waste for my worm farm. I love it!!

April 05, 2017

My children,and my self and husband, absolutely love our vitamix blender. Even though it is stupid expensive it is the one way that we know we are getting all of our fruit and veggies in for the day. Great investment in ones health

April 01, 2017

I begged my hubby for a Vitamix blender for Christmas last year. I know its not the ideal gift and more people would hate getting one for a Christmas gift but last all I wanted. I use it all the time.

Its an amazing cooking tool to add to the kitchen. It blends up almost anything. I make smoothies almost every morning. I love the fact you can make alfredo sauce in it. It heats up and get hot also ready in less than 5 minutes.. Its amazing.

My cousin came over and made a smoothy and put in an avocado with the whole seed it blended it in seconds. The smoothie didn't taste that great but I was amazed how it pureed that seed.

March 23, 2017

I will not go back to a normal blender after having this one. So efficient. Work so great for cashew base sauce. So smooth. Love it. Worth every penny

March 13, 2017

We debated about purchasing the Vitamix for a long time because of the price-but I am so glad we did. We use it at least once a day! And if you like to make soup, it's definitely worth it. I make brocolli cheese and corn chowder soups and would have to transfer to the blender to process - and because of the heat, the top of the blender blew off more than once - but not with the VItamix. Worth its weight in gold.

February 28, 2017

I said I would never purchase this blender, because it is very expensive. However, I found a great deal on it at Costco, and now I'm hooked! It is by far the best blender ever! As a busy mom, I've used it to make baby food for my children. I can also make "healthy ice cream" for them using frozen fruits. It blends it into smooth fruity ice cream. My kids love it. I make healthy smoothies containing a lot of ingredients, including various seeds. It will totally mix the seeds into my smoothie, unlike my former blender. I have also made pureed soups. If you leave the mixture in for 3 to 5 minutes, it will heat up and make amazing soup. I use it up to three times every day. It is certainly one of my favorite kitchen appliances, and is well worth it!

February 21, 2017

I bought a refurbished one online, and they even offered easy payment plan.
    Now - for the blender -It is superior to any other that I have used.
    Mine is red - and I leave it on the counter always.
    Each morning I blend some orange juice with a banana, an apple and some ice, the top with some spinach.
    Even my husband enjoys his morning smoothies - which he calls a frostie - and he doesn't mind the green either

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot