Vitamix Blender Reviews

October 02, 2017

Good quality a little to expensive

It’s a good blender that can do so much and my smoothies are smooth and my soups are not chunky. It’s just a little too expensive. I only have the wet blade which is all I need.

August 24, 2017

Best blender i owned

Hubby Bought me this blender over 4 yrs ago and its been amazing. I use it everyday and still works like new. Blends so fast and easy. You can make soups, ice creams and much more.

August 17, 2017

Fast, Effective machine

Love this blender so much!! You can make the perfect smoothies, desserts, drinks, soups in no time. My son just loves when I make a veggie/fruit smoothie and he has no problem drinking it after me sneaking some good healthy vegetables in it. It also makes perfect soups that I like too make. There is many different options with this machine and it is also excellent in crushing ice and the toughest vegetables. It also has amazing warranty 10 years!~!

I bought this for $500 and would buy it over and over again! Highly recommend #familyrated @familyrated

August 03, 2017

Game changer

I bought the Vitamix A2500 Ascent Blender a couple months ago and am obsessed with it. I hated that my old blender couldn't handle the addition of carrots into a smoothie and I would be left with carrot chunks that I had to chew. With the Vitamix, I can add almonds and other hard items with no issues of big chunks and it all gets nicely incorporated. I really like the preset options so I can just hit the preset smoothie button and spend those 50 seconds putting all ingredients away without having to watch the blender. This version comes with a 64oz container, which is great for parties and making huge batches of pina coladas/margaritas/daiquiris, or if you want to make bit batches of smoothies and divide it up. I haven't used it to make ice cream, soup, dips or breads yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

May 14, 2017

My husband bought the vitamix as a surprise for the family back in February of this year. Since getting our machine my children want smoothies all of the time. I love using it and the clean up is so quick and easy! I would recommend the vitamix to everyone

April 14, 2017

I just got the Vitamix S55 and I am obsessd with it! I make a smoothie everyday for breakfast! It is also so easy to make frozen yogurt that is ready to eat right away! I like this model because it's smaller and it comes with the option to blend in the traditional container or in a to-go cup for a personal smoothie to take on the go

April 11, 2017

BY FAR THE BEST BLENDER ON THE MARKET! Cannot say enough about Vitamix. I've gone through dozens of blenders over the years, so it's nice to finally have one that can stand up to my demands. It's also incredibly flexibile - you can make hot soup, or ice cream, directly in the blender!

April 06, 2017

Works wonderfully! Even though refurbished..it works amazingly! Everything you've heard about the Vitamix is true. This is one seriously powerful blender. I make smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, pesto, and I grind up all my compostable food waste for my worm farm. I love it!!

April 05, 2017

My children,and my self and husband, absolutely love our vitamix blender. Even though it is stupid expensive it is the one way that we know we are getting all of our fruit and veggies in for the day. Great investment in ones health

April 01, 2017

I begged my hubby for a Vitamix blender for Christmas last year. I know its not the ideal gift and more people would hate getting one for a Christmas gift but last all I wanted. I use it all the time.

Its an amazing cooking tool to add to the kitchen. It blends up almost anything. I make smoothies almost every morning. I love the fact you can make alfredo sauce in it. It heats up and get hot also ready in less than 5 minutes.. Its amazing.

My cousin came over and made a smoothy and put in an avocado with the whole seed it blended it in seconds. The smoothie didn't taste that great but I was amazed how it pureed that seed.