Vitamix Blender Reviews

January 20, 2019

Impressionnant, efficace, extraordinaire!

Impressionnant, efficace, extraordinaire! On parle d'un produit simplement PARFAIT! Cher à l'achat, mais économique à l'usage. Tout ce qui y est fait est excellent, nutritif, extrêmement rapide. Sans compter que ça se nettoie tout seul et que tout les modes sont configurés Bluetooth. Ça automatise la performance et assure le succès de la recette.

December 13, 2018

The gold standard!

I will admit I felt kind of ridiculous spending $700 on a blender but this thing is amazing. It is super powerful so will blend anything you put in it (I accidentally blended the handle of a wooden spoon so I know from experience). Makes creamy smoothies, nut butters, grinds coffee, even makes hot soup! The price is ghastly BUT you will have this thing for the rest of your life. Vitamix is exceptional quality and they stand behind their products so it is absolutely worth every penny I spent on it and I have never regretted buying one.

September 26, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Best decision I ever made!

I love my Vitamix blender and I use it everyday. From smoothies to soups, sauces, nut butters, puddings and hummus, you can do it all with this product. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

August 14, 2018

Best kitchen helper

I am using my Vitamix every morning to make healthy smoothies and I have also already made soups and ice creams with it. Super easy to create delicious meals with the vitamin and it just makes cooking easier. I purchased it 4 years ago and it is still in great condition.

February 28, 2018

Quite Probably the Best Blender I've Ever Tried

I have used the Vitamix Professional Series 750, which retails at around $760 CAD, for about 6 months. And still to this day, I absolutely love this product! You can tell that they are built to last and that they're absolutely worth the investment.

With different speed settings and a wash setting, you can make anything from pesto to banana [n]ice-cream and super smooth smoothies i.e. no more bits in your smoothies in minutes. It also works extremely well for making houmous, batters, creamy salad dressings or nut butters.

This is the blender I use to make my homemade nut mylks and it works like magic. Another big plus is that the containers are heat resistant and so you can put hot broth and vegetables directly in to make soups.

Now for the downsides: First, the blender is quite noisy... but you can't really get away from that with any other blender this performant. And second, it you're a traveller and daily smoothie drinker like me, the Vitamix Pro 750 probably isn't the best option to take with you on your travels (because, yes, I do travel with a blender haha). Other options, such as the Magic/Nutri Bullet, or any type of arm blenders, are a lot more travel-friendly but even if those products do the job quite well; the difference in quality of the finished product is noticeable and so is the ease of the process i.e. time taken, cleaning process, etc.

If you want to try the Vitamix and see if it’s the right fit for your lifestyle, you can purchase the product at a risk guarantee and use it at home for 30-days, if you’re happy with the way it works (and trust me, you will) then the product is guaranteed for an extra 5 years. The company even offers trade-in programmes for when your blender gets old and you want to upgrade it. Vitamix really seems like a company who is proud and cares for the products they sell and it really shows. Even after 6 months, I can say I’m still really pleased using their product everyday and I can say it's well worth the investment!

February 20, 2018

Best Blender

Blends everything well. No overheating when blending ice. Dry container is available to grinds nuts and rice to make powders and flours. This is used often in the kitchen for smoothies and making whipped cream. This products should last for many years as it is high quality like a commercial grade blender.

October 02, 2017

Good quality a little to expensive

It’s a good blender that can do so much and my smoothies are smooth and my soups are not chunky. It’s just a little too expensive. I only have the wet blade which is all I need.

August 24, 2017

Best blender i owned

Hubby Bought me this blender over 4 yrs ago and its been amazing. I use it everyday and still works like new. Blends so fast and easy. You can make soups, ice creams and much more.

August 17, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fast, Effective machine

Love this blender so much!! You can make the perfect smoothies, desserts, drinks, soups in no time. My son just loves when I make a veggie/fruit smoothie and he has no problem drinking it after me sneaking some good healthy vegetables in it. It also makes perfect soups that I like too make. There is many different options with this machine and it is also excellent in crushing ice and the toughest vegetables. It also has amazing warranty 10 years!~!

I bought this for $500 and would buy it over and over again! Highly recommend #familyrated @familyrated

August 03, 2017

Game changer

I bought the Vitamix A2500 Ascent Blender a couple months ago and am obsessed with it. I hated that my old blender couldn't handle the addition of carrots into a smoothie and I would be left with carrot chunks that I had to chew. With the Vitamix, I can add almonds and other hard items with no issues of big chunks and it all gets nicely incorporated. I really like the preset options so I can just hit the preset smoothie button and spend those 50 seconds putting all ingredients away without having to watch the blender. This version comes with a 64oz container, which is great for parties and making huge batches of pina coladas/margaritas/daiquiris, or if you want to make bit batches of smoothies and divide it up. I haven't used it to make ice cream, soup, dips or breads yet, but I'm looking forward to it!