Vitamix Blender Reviews

September 09, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The. Best. Blender. Ever.

I will openly admit- I love smoothies but hate the clean up that comes with them. The best thing about this blender is how easy it is to clean! And as someone who has trouble with textures of food- this blender blends foods to such a silky smoothe consistency it is incredible. It is my absolute favorite kitchen appliance by a Loooong shot! I’ve had it now 5 years and not an issue!

January 24, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

So versatile

We love our Vitamix!! We originally purchased it when we had our first baby to help make homemade baby food and then transitioned to making smoothies, soups, and even replacing our food processor with it. I also love the self clean feature! By far my favorite appliance!!

January 07, 2021

Expensive but worth it!

I've had my Vitamix for over 20 years and it's still going strong despite being dropped during a move 10 years ago!
    It is truly a total nutrition center as you can do anything from blending smoothies, grind your own flour, make peanut or almond butter, and even make hot soup... yes, HOT soup! On the High setting, the blade spins so fast that it actually will heat liquids within a few minutes!!! Mind Blowing!
    It is an expensive item, but considering what you can do with it and the longevity of this powerhouse, it's worth every penny!

April 19, 2020

Super powerful blender

I've have the 750 series Vitamix blender for over a year and it's totally worth the investment. The price is not cheap but you're totally getting what you pay for in quality and warranties. The blender is super powerful and is able to make smoothies, soups, sauces, etc. It has a self cleaning mode too.

January 20, 2019

Impressionnant, efficace, extraordinaire!

Impressionnant, efficace, extraordinaire! On parle d'un produit simplement PARFAIT! Cher à l'achat, mais économique à l'usage. Tout ce qui y est fait est excellent, nutritif, extrêmement rapide. Sans compter que ça se nettoie tout seul et que tout les modes sont configurés Bluetooth. Ça automatise la performance et assure le succès de la recette.

December 13, 2018

The gold standard!

I will admit I felt kind of ridiculous spending $700 on a blender but this thing is amazing. It is super powerful so will blend anything you put in it (I accidentally blended the handle of a wooden spoon so I know from experience). Makes creamy smoothies, nut butters, grinds coffee, even makes hot soup! The price is ghastly BUT you will have this thing for the rest of your life. Vitamix is exceptional quality and they stand behind their products so it is absolutely worth every penny I spent on it and I have never regretted buying one.

September 26, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Best decision I ever made!

I love my Vitamix blender and I use it everyday. From smoothies to soups, sauces, nut butters, puddings and hummus, you can do it all with this product. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

August 14, 2018

Best kitchen helper

I am using my Vitamix every morning to make healthy smoothies and I have also already made soups and ice creams with it. Super easy to create delicious meals with the vitamin and it just makes cooking easier. I purchased it 4 years ago and it is still in great condition.

February 28, 2018

Quite Probably the Best Blender I've Ever Tried

I have used the Vitamix Professional Series 750, which retails at around $760 CAD, for about 6 months. And still to this day, I absolutely love this product! You can tell that they are built to last and that they're absolutely worth the investment.

With different speed settings and a wash setting, you can make anything from pesto to banana [n]ice-cream and super smooth smoothies i.e. no more bits in your smoothies in minutes. It also works extremely well for making houmous, batters, creamy salad dressings or nut butters.

This is the blender I use to make my homemade nut mylks and it works like magic. Another big plus is that the containers are heat resistant and so you can put hot broth and vegetables directly in to make soups.

Now for the downsides: First, the blender is quite noisy... but you can't really get away from that with any other blender this performant. And second, it you're a traveller and daily smoothie drinker like me, the Vitamix Pro 750 probably isn't the best option to take with you on your travels (because, yes, I do travel with a blender haha). Other options, such as the Magic/Nutri Bullet, or any type of arm blenders, are a lot more travel-friendly but even if those products do the job quite well; the difference in quality of the finished product is noticeable and so is the ease of the process i.e. time taken, cleaning process, etc.

If you want to try the Vitamix and see if it’s the right fit for your lifestyle, you can purchase the product at a risk guarantee and use it at home for 30-days, if you’re happy with the way it works (and trust me, you will) then the product is guaranteed for an extra 5 years. The company even offers trade-in programmes for when your blender gets old and you want to upgrade it. Vitamix really seems like a company who is proud and cares for the products they sell and it really shows. Even after 6 months, I can say I’m still really pleased using their product everyday and I can say it's well worth the investment!

February 20, 2018

Best Blender

Blends everything well. No overheating when blending ice. Dry container is available to grinds nuts and rice to make powders and flours. This is used often in the kitchen for smoothies and making whipped cream. This products should last for many years as it is high quality like a commercial grade blender.