Nintendo Switch Console Reviews

March 19, 2019

So much fun

I was really hesitant to buy this , looked cheap and crappy. But we did break down and bought this for the kids. But I have to say I was wrong, the graphics are so much better, and best part it’s portable. We had a power outage and the boys were still able to play.

February 25, 2019

Kids love this!

Bought 2 of these during Black Friday. The kids love them. Best thing is you can play on the go or connect to your tv for a larger view. My only complaint is that some games require you to remove the controllers that come attached to the game. Worried that my 5 year old will lose or break them.

February 17, 2019

I love the Nintendo Switch!

I love the Nintendo Switch! It's the best electronic I've ever played or heard of. You can download fun games, take screenshots and create your own Nintendo character. It has a lot of battery so you can play on long road trips. You can play on the console or on the TV.

January 18, 2019

Great fun

We searched everywhere for the Switch before and after this past Christmas. Multiple Walmarts, ebGames, The Source, Best Buy etc. All sold out. We eventually bought online through Amazon. It's been great fun so far.
    We got the neon coloured consoles because it's easier if people take a break they know which one is theirs when they return. A minor thing but they're usually the same price so might as well have this convenient feature.
    Games are rather expensive and the basic console doesn't come with any games like some other game consoles. You can often find used ones or new ones unopened on Kijiji or Auction sites. They may sell for the same price or $5 less but you can at least save tax. Or swap games with others, a great way to go if you're not sure if you'll love the game or not.
    Overall an expensive toy but one that should last a long while.

January 12, 2019

Nintendo Switch

Nintendo has come out with another neat entertainment system!
    I find this one is basically the same as a 3DS, but fancier.
    Games can be purchased online.. or you can purchase a physical game card (which comes in a very large case for its size)

It's great fun and keeps the kids entertained!!