Nintendo Switch Console Reviews

May 13, 2020
    Florida, United States

Very good system

I love the versatility of being able to play at home with it connected to a big screen TV OR being able to take it on the road with me. The graphics are pretty good both on a TV and on the built in screen.
    The controllers are pretty responsive. I got an extra controller for it and it was easy to get it paired and working.
    I would recommend this system.

April 05, 2020
    California, United States

My kids loved it!!!!

I have 3 boys so video games are a must in my house they got this nintendo switch for christmas and it keeps them entertain and they have many games also educational that a plus for me....

March 24, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Great console.

We've had our Nintendo Switch since it first came out, several years ago. My husband played on it for numerous hours. We did have some issues with the toggles not working, which was a known issue with the first generations. So, those had to be replaced once. Other than that, it has worked and been great. Our 5 year old has started to get interested in video games and enjoys playing on the console as well. Great for family time!

March 04, 2020

Worth EVERY penny

This was such a great idea. A console that transforms into a handheld device! I can play on road trips, plane rides and when company is over pop the Switch on its dock, BOOM, multiplayer time! 2 in 1, what more do you need?

February 10, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love it

I use this everyday to play games and cures my boredom I have the grey colour and a pokemon case.. charges quick and games are a good price if you buy them online

January 29, 2020

Bonne console - manque encore un peu de choix de jeux

Suite à un incendie où j'ai perdue ma nintendo wii que j'utilisais pour m'entraîner (ea fitness, just dance et autres), j'ai acheter la switch pour remplacer. C'est une bonne console, facile d'utilisation, mais il y a encore peu de choix de jeux et ceux-ci sont très cher.

January 23, 2020

I recommend this !

Me and my boyfriend love it ! He randomely came home with one about a month ago and we've been using it every day since ! Love that we can play most of the games together ..definitely worth the purchase

December 12, 2019

Great gaming system for children

I finally broke down and bought my son this game console last year for Christmas. I was hesitant about it because I wasn't sure how adorable it would be and how it was stand to a 5 year old. It was probably the best part is I could have made for him, with the proper protective case and screen protector it has been through a lot. And it's still working like the day it was bought. The only thing I wish Nintendo would get Netflix and maybe some more apps that can be added on to the switch and download it.

November 26, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Gotta love it!

Not a cheap item to purchase so I’d suggest ensuring that it will actually be used.
    But having said that, as a family device it’s great.
    We all loved the Wii, but I also love this, proper family time when playing, with the added benefit that the little cherubs can ignore you further by retreating into their own world alone without the telly being used!
    What’s not to love, unless you like your children🤣

October 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fun On the Go!!!

This product was easy to set up and the instructions were easy to follow. We take this product when we go on trips to provide entertainment for hours.