Nioxin System 1 Reviews

Ranked #555 out of 1142 in Shampoo

May 08, 2017

This shampoo was a nice shampoo but I would not say that it met my standards. It did not thicken my hair as promised and it made my scalp dry and the smell was not the best.

May 08, 2017

This product was suggested to me by a friend. I have very thin hair and I felt that this product had helped me to have clean and a bit thicker hair. I am still on the process of the long term results !

March 18, 2017

I started using the Nioxin System since my hair was getting thinner. The product smells like mouthwash which is different. The scent is not long lasting, so your hair smells better after. A small amount of the shampoo and conditioner goes a long way. The product is expensive and I ecommend shopping around as I found it for a reasonable price at my local salon. Make sure to select the right system for you and I would recommend consulting your hairdresser to make sure you are getting the right system. My hairdresser mentioned that a rep would be available to examine your hair to let you know if the product would work for you or not. I would recommend asking if this service is available in your area. My hair is improving slowly since I started using the product. I would recommend this product for anyone that needs help with thinning hair.

August 26, 2016

I've noticed that a lot of hair would fall out when I brush my hair and I see strands of hair around on my desk when I work! This product was recommended to me by a friend. I've been using it every two days for more than a month now and I think it works! I don't have as much hair fall out, I don't see any strands on hair around my desk at work.

The conditioner smells very minty, which I like. The products are available at Winners so it's very convenient to find!

March 16, 2016

I love this product. Whether you have a scalp condition, thinning hair, or just want a healthy happy scalp it is an amazing shampoo and conditioner. My Fiance has psoriasis and it helps him a lot. I use it because I like the smell, it feels more clean than other shampoos and my hair is also less frizzy so can dry naturally not using as much heat tools.

January 09, 2016

I've been trying this out on my thinning hair but I'm not sure if it is helping with the actual hair growth. I do think that it is a very clarifying shampoo though and it helps to amp up the volume, making it look like I have more hair! I am really surprised by the conditioner because it is very light but manages to leave my hair tangle-free and soft. I do think it is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way!

2.7/5

September 01, 2015

Did not really notice to much of a difference and did not like the smell.

September 01, 2015

I am loving my results with the Nioxin Scalp Therapy System 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Treatment. I found it at Costco (Western Canada) for $39.99 which is a great price. Very pleased with how it makes my hair feel and look as well. It also gives your scalp a good cleansing with a fresh tingling feeling. If you have thinning looking hair due to stress or "gasp" menopause (lol!) I would definately recommend the System 1 Duo.

2.8/5

April 02, 2015

I think it works? Nothing stunning or spectacular but I guess a good way to manage hair loss. The smell is amazing and it feels like it cleans well my hair. But I still have not found products that makes a visible difference on the thickness of my hair

January 28, 2015

I used this to help with my scalp issues & my hair was very dull & lifeless. It gave my hair more life for sure but my scalp didn't seem to get any better.