NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 29, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Must have

Well tried it yesterday and can say for sure it really works. Like the smell. Leaves my skin clean and soft. Doesn't dry out skin like some others, the price is good. Would recommend.

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Can't live without it

After using a very simple cleanser toner and moisturiser before I can honestly say I cannot live without this product now.

I have replaced my cleanser and toner to now use this. I've had no spot break outs since I have used it and it is very good for dry sensitive skin.

I can really feel the difference

Highly recommended

October 24, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Staple item

I always buy this micellar water it is ideal for my skin it does not make it oily or dry out my skin. Since finding this I stick with it and dobro buy other brands

October 09, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Micellar water

What an excellent product. Did not have to use a lot to remove my makeup. A light fragrance to the product and made good work of removing all makeup in one sitting. Left my skin clean, clear and bright

October 07, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Must have!

This is a god send when taking off makeup!! It is not harsh at all and smells lovely! Makeup glides off my face easily and it doesn’t take long at all

September 30, 2019

Nothing special

Does the job, removes makeup. Not particularly in kove with this product, will probably try something new next time. Not really a fan of the smell at all.

September 19, 2019

Gets the job done quickly

I’m one who always forgets to clean the makeup off my face, but even if it’s a morning after situation I can quickly clean everything off and feel refreshed.

August 12, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Fab and Refreshing

I can't get over how refreshed my skin feels when using this product. I've used cleansers and toners in the past but this a 3in1 on steroids! This is a must as part of my morning and evening beauty routine, it leaves me feeling fresh, revitalized and calm.

August 07, 2019

J'utilise ce produit au quotidien et je ne ne peu men passer

Nivea micellaire fait partie de mon quotidien , j’adore ce produit ! J’ai une peau ultra sensible et ce produit est super doux pour le visage et les yeux . Je l’utilise autant le matin que le soir :)

August 04, 2019

Nivea micellair

Elle adhèrent bien à la peau ,hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et une odeur LÉgère. J'ai adoré et je la recommande se produits. Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.

Updated On: August 12, 2019

Elle adhère bien à la peau
    Hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et odeur LÉgère.jai adoré et je la recommande se produit .Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.