NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 04, 2020

Soft on skin, no irritation

The smell is very light, goes on smooth. It takes make up off with one wipe and doesn't irritate the skin as I have super sensitive skin. I use a small towel. Very nice will keep buying it.

January 03, 2020

Soft cleanser

This is a soft cleanser that cleans the face gently without drying it.
    I like the smells of this product, just like Nivea brand.
    It compliments well their range of products.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product

This was a great product that did what it said it would do. Effectively cleansed make-up from eyes, face and lips. It left my skin hydrated and smooth and didn't pull when I used it.

December 18, 2019

Great combo

I wanted to try this product because I was looking for something new to try on my skin it’s perfect being a 3-in-1 because I’m saving in buying multiple products. My skin feels great after using it

November 28, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Would definitely use/buy again

Brilliant product that does exactly what it says. Removes all traces of make up and dirt leaving skin feeling clean and fresh.
    Does not require alot so lasts for long time.

November 28, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Just what I was looking for!!

This works wonders on cleaning and taking care of my skin. With having combination skin I didn’t hold much hopes of it being good but I was amazed! It was so gentle on my skin and you could see and feel the difference it made after using it. I would 100% recommend this product.

November 27, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Gentle but firm

Removed all traces of my make up after a night out and no break outs the next morning. It didn't make my face feel greasy but refreshed and clean. Great for every day use!

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good product

I really like using this micelar water, both in the morning and in the evening. It’s quite effective and non irritating. It’s also relatively inexpensive.

October 29, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Must have

Well tried it yesterday and can say for sure it really works. Like the smell. Leaves my skin clean and soft. Doesn't dry out skin like some others, the price is good. Would recommend.

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Will be purchasing it again

It’s great for the price you pay and can be used for sensitive skin. Anyone looking for a product that does not harm their skin then this miceller water is a must to try.