NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 21 in Micellar Water

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 17, 2017

Nice

It feels sooo refreshing every time I'm using it :) My skin is very dry and this is perfect for my routine after removing my makeup. Nivea products never deceive me.

July 14, 2017

Would definitely purchase again

Since my mil introduced me to it I was obviously sceptical that it was as good as she said it was lol but I am so glad I bought it! So soft on my sensitive skin, and incredibly cheap. Worked wonders getting face paint off of my kids as well without irritating their excema

July 10, 2017

Perfect for night time routine!

This product is perfect for lazy butts who like to take their makeup off in bed at the end of the night! I do that sometimes ;)! Works well with my sensitive skin and eyes, combine with wipes for best result.

July 04, 2017

I would buy and recommend this product because it is amazing

Bought this product because nothing else worked for or satisfied my needs but this was spot on! I love this product, definitely the best there is. I love that it's light weight and doesn't really have an after smell to it. I also like that it is not that expensive as I love to save a buck. 5 stars!

June 21, 2017

Finally! The Holy Grail of makeup removers!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MAKEUP REMOVER EVER. Caps lock does not do that statement justice. I have never loved a makeup remover. Ever. Until I received Nivea's Micellar Water. This stuff is so amazing. One swipe across my face and every single layer of makeup, dirt and oil is gone. I have insanely sensitive eyes when it comes to makeup removers and I could apply this directly onto my eyeball without having to worry about my eyes burning and melting off my face. I have never reached the bottom of a bottle from any brand I have ever used except this one. I actually used a q-tip to get the last remaining drop out. I cant even think of one negative thing to say about this product. I finally found a makeup remover that I will purposely purchase for years to come.

June 17, 2017

My top choice of makeupremover!

Not sure if it is actually ment as a make up remover but I love this product for it! It gets off all of my make up completely unlike some other make up removers and it leaves your face feeling clean and fresh!

I cannot say more than that this is an amazing product that I would recommend to everyone!

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

Nivea 3 in 1 micellar water was not really a Nivea favourite for me....
    They should stick to their creams, this product I was not happy with.

It was basic. As an eye makeup remover it was stubborn, I didn't even try on water proof mascara just simple mascara and that took a lot of the water product on a soaked up cotton ball to rub off.
    My eyes were left red from the amount of product and scrubbing had to use. Other makeup eye removers are simpler, cheaper and work faster better with less product.

As a face makeup remover, I once again had to use an addditional product along with this one.
    It would not remove fully makeup
    It would remove a layer and the rest remained blotchy on face.

It was a refreshing more for a toner for me
    I would only use if my face was cleansed and to dab all over the face to ensure it's fully clean
    Which for myself is a waste of a product, money, and time.

It says it has grape seed oil however must be a small amount because makeup was stubborn to remove.

I would pass on this Nivea product...

May 25, 2017

monn produit chouchou de tout les temps! je le prend pour enlever le maquillages que jai sur mon visage mais sa nettoie aussi mes pores et hydrate ma peau au quotidien

May 10, 2017

I love this product! It is super gentle and I find that you don't need much product to do the job.

It works well for me as an eye makeup remover and refreshes my skin after I cleanse. It does a good job of removing the makeup that I have missed or getting rid of my raccoon eyes after a shower.

I have relatively sensitive skin and was able to transition to this product with no issues. I like that it has no scent and I can use on my eyes with no irritation.

I am about half way done my bottle after using morning and night for about a month and a half. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.

I received this product for free from chickadvisor.

May 08, 2017

I have sensitive acne prone skin so I have to really watch what I put on my skin. I have been using this product now for a few months and I cabt believe the change in my skin ...like day and night! Not ro mebtion it takes of all my makeup including waterprove products with ease. It should be called miracle water ..