NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.2/5

February 13, 2019

Doesnt remove Makeup

This micellAir water doesn’t even remove my cheap mascara. I have liner that stays on too; not the liquid stuff that is supposed to stay on well, but the soft pencil smudges kind. This makes me less confident in its ability to remove make up I can’t see as well. Like foundations and concealers. I always wash my face again, honestly if I could return the product I would. I’ve even considered giving it away. Too bad I loved the idea of not leaving a residue.

February 06, 2019

Love this product so much! It's so gentle on your skin!

This product is great in so many ways! I found it was very gentle on the skin but tough enough to remove waterproof makeup! Always have loved Nivea products!

January 30, 2019

Effortlessly cleans skin without drying.

Easily removed my 18 hour/long wear makeup. Wiped clean waterproof eye makeup. Left my skin clean and didn't dry it out. The best part: a very small amount did the trick.

January 29, 2019

Best product I've come across!

Whenever I used makeup, i used to get breakouts which made me stop using all kinds of makeup. But after I purchased this product, i found that I was getting breakouts due to makeup remnants on my face, but this product took care of that. Highly recommend this for removing makeup without drying out your skin!

January 27, 2019

love it

it works great in removing makeup and very economical as well. switched form makeup cloths to this and its super gentle on my sensitive skin. its convenient

January 24, 2019

Je vais acheter ce produit et je le recommande!Tres efficace

Je l'ai essayer et adopter!!Fait partie de ma routine quotidienne!Peau fraiche et acuns residus ou sensation grasse sur la peau!Je l'adore et le recommande :)

January 10, 2019

I love it

I love this makeup remover. It like magic. It really works in just one swipe. I am definitely going to but more in future. But nivea should increase the quantity.

December 04, 2018

Highly recommend

I used to use regular make up wipes when removing make up until I discovered this micellar water. It's like washing without soap and I'm not left with a chemical smell. Its light and easy to use and as a Nivea fan it was a no brainer

November 18, 2018

eau micellaire

J'ai eu la chance de testé un échantillon de l'eau micellaire de nivea, j'ai été agréablement surprise par ce produit.Il est très efficace mais en même temps doux pour la peau, laisse pas de couche sur la peau, on a vraiment l'impression d'avoir la peau propre par la suite.

November 18, 2018

Great Product!

I love micellar water. I recommend using it over any other make up remover/cleanser. A little goes a long way and removes make up, dirt etc. It's great for my dry, sensitive skin And leaves my face feeling refreshed. I also used it to remove my son's Halloween make up (that covered his entire face) and it worked great for that too.