NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.7/5

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Would not buy again

I don’t think I would buy this product again. I don’t notice any difference in using micellelar water than washing you’re face normally. It tended to dry my face out after

July 02, 2019

This has changed my view of micellar water

Well... its my first time using a water cleansers. Its better and less greasy than the usual make up remover solutions Im using. It seems my face is moisturized and feels fresh after using it. Almost so good like Bioderma sensibio only for less than half price!

July 02, 2019

Perfect product

It is a very good product , affordable and I can see the results after second use really practice saving my time daily i already recommended for my mom and friends

June 05, 2019

Good product!

I was skeptical about micellar water but now i use it before bed to gently remove make up. Nivea works very well and leaves no residue. I never noticed suds.

May 07, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pimples be gone

I use this every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed, it works very well for how they advertise it. Amazing makeup remover if you want a light chemical based product. I found thst since using it, it has found a way to also unclog my pores and clear up most of my acne.

2.7/5

April 30, 2019

Average at best

Yeah it's affordable but for the price, you'd expect some of your make up to come off. It's possible I bought a bad bottle but my foundation was still completely on after scrubbing my face with this product

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I recommend!

There is not much to say, I use a lot of makeup and this products cleans it all nicely. It takes more swipes to clean the mascara because it is waterproof, but it doesn't irritate my eyes nor skin.

April 10, 2019

Better than most for sensitive skin.

I actually really like this as a pre wash to remove my make-up or in the morning if I want to freshen my skin. I do however feel this is better than some products for sensitive skin that cost double! That being said I think it's a winner.

April 04, 2019

The one.

My ride or die miscellar! I have yet to find one that i love as much as this

It doesnt sting, smell or irritate and the top doesnt get loose causing an almighty spillage when travelling (true story).

I use it to take my eye make up off and in the morning for a refresh.

April 03, 2019

The BEST makeup remover!

I not only use this to remove stubborn makeup, but also as a quick daily cleanser. Super light feel, no residue. Plus it keeps my skin fresh and i love not having to rinse it off!