NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I recommend!

There is not much to say, I use a lot of makeup and this products cleans it all nicely. It takes more swipes to clean the mascara because it is waterproof, but it doesn't irritate my eyes nor skin.

April 10, 2019

Better than most for sensitive skin.

I actually really like this as a pre wash to remove my make-up or in the morning if I want to freshen my skin. I do however feel this is better than some products for sensitive skin that cost double! That being said I think it's a winner.

April 08, 2019

I strongly recommend this product

I strongly recommend this product, solve my problem quickly and the price is affordable also the smell is not to strong which is very good for whom is allergic

April 04, 2019

The one.

My ride or die miscellar! I have yet to find one that i love as much as this

It doesnt sting, smell or irritate and the top doesnt get loose causing an almighty spillage when travelling (true story).

I use it to take my eye make up off and in the morning for a refresh.

April 03, 2019

The BEST makeup remover!

I not only use this to remove stubborn makeup, but also as a quick daily cleanser. Super light feel, no residue. Plus it keeps my skin fresh and i love not having to rinse it off!

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I will definitely be buying this product again.

I will definitely be buying this product again. I work 12 and 16 hr shifts and find this product very gentle and refreshing. I may even purchase a second bottle to take in my night shift bag.

2.2/5

March 24, 2019

meh not worth it

I didn't have any reaction, which was good, but it didn't do anything for me. I expected more, because i am a huge nivea fan. I do love most of their products.

March 20, 2019

I love it

I am obsessed. I use it as my morning face wash since I don’t want to commit to a full routine. It leaves my face clean and fresh in one step. It also does wonders as a makeup remover! I totally recommend!

2.2/5

February 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Doesnt remove Makeup

This micellAir water doesn’t even remove my cheap mascara. I have liner that stays on too; not the liquid stuff that is supposed to stay on well, but the soft pencil smudges kind. This makes me less confident in its ability to remove make up I can’t see as well. Like foundations and concealers. I always wash my face again, honestly if I could return the product I would. I’ve even considered giving it away. Too bad I loved the idea of not leaving a residue.

February 06, 2019

Love this product so much! It's so gentle on your skin!

This product is great in so many ways! I found it was very gentle on the skin but tough enough to remove waterproof makeup! Always have loved Nivea products!