NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 18 in Micellar Water

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 21, 2017

Finally! The Holy Grail of makeup removers!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MAKEUP REMOVER EVER. Caps lock does not do that statement justice. I have never loved a makeup remover. Ever. Until I received Nivea's Micellar Water. This stuff is so amazing. One swipe across my face and every single layer of makeup, dirt and oil is gone. I have insanely sensitive eyes when it comes to makeup removers and I could apply this directly onto my eyeball without having to worry about my eyes burning and melting off my face. I have never reached the bottom of a bottle from any brand I have ever used except this one. I actually used a q-tip to get the last remaining drop out. I cant even think of one negative thing to say about this product. I finally found a makeup remover that I will purposely purchase for years to come.

June 17, 2017

My top choice of makeupremover!

Not sure if it is actually ment as a make up remover but I love this product for it! It gets off all of my make up completely unlike some other make up removers and it leaves your face feeling clean and fresh!

I cannot say more than that this is an amazing product that I would recommend to everyone!

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

Nivea 3 in 1 micellar water was not really a Nivea favourite for me....
    They should stick to their creams, this product I was not happy with.

It was basic. As an eye makeup remover it was stubborn, I didn't even try on water proof mascara just simple mascara and that took a lot of the water product on a soaked up cotton ball to rub off.
    My eyes were left red from the amount of product and scrubbing had to use. Other makeup eye removers are simpler, cheaper and work faster better with less product.

As a face makeup remover, I once again had to use an addditional product along with this one.
    It would not remove fully makeup
    It would remove a layer and the rest remained blotchy on face.

It was a refreshing more for a toner for me
    I would only use if my face was cleansed and to dab all over the face to ensure it's fully clean
    Which for myself is a waste of a product, money, and time.

It says it has grape seed oil however must be a small amount because makeup was stubborn to remove.

I would pass on this Nivea product...

May 25, 2017

monn produit chouchou de tout les temps! je le prend pour enlever le maquillages que jai sur mon visage mais sa nettoie aussi mes pores et hydrate ma peau au quotidien

May 10, 2017

I love this product! It is super gentle and I find that you don't need much product to do the job.

It works well for me as an eye makeup remover and refreshes my skin after I cleanse. It does a good job of removing the makeup that I have missed or getting rid of my raccoon eyes after a shower.

I have relatively sensitive skin and was able to transition to this product with no issues. I like that it has no scent and I can use on my eyes with no irritation.

I am about half way done my bottle after using morning and night for about a month and a half. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.

I received this product for free from chickadvisor.

May 08, 2017

I have sensitive acne prone skin so I have to really watch what I put on my skin. I have been using this product now for a few months and I cabt believe the change in my skin ...like day and night! Not ro mebtion it takes of all my makeup including waterprove products with ease. It should be called miracle water ..

May 05, 2017

I really like the easy to squeeze top on this. It does come out fast, so be careful when applying to a cotton pad. It takes off makeup easily, however it doesn't last long. It cleanses your skin while making it soft. I recommend at least trying it once.

May 04, 2017

I received the Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Water along with the Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer ChickAdvisor sent for review and have recently started using it regularly. So far I'm loving it!

I find with a lot of drug store type brands you are often left with a tightness on the skin; this was definitely not the case with this product. In fact I'm finding this product very refreshing. I love that it is not highly scented (often products that are strongly scented are irritating). You really don't need to use very much for it to be effective either. A couple of small squirts does an amazing job at removing my makeup and leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It does take a little more to remove all my eye makeup (if I've done a full eye) but I figure that is pretty par for the course. I was also pleased that it genuinely did not hurt my eyes, I've tried other makeup remover products that were supposed to be gentle on the eyes but actually did sting a bit.

I won't lie, I wasn't expecting this product to be both effective at makeup removal and moisturizing but it really has done what it says it will and has made me a believer. Although I haven't tried any other types of Micellar Water, I think I will probably buy another bottle once this bottle runs out as it has definitely performed!

Pros
    Really is gentle
    no tightness on skin
    skin does feel smooth and soft after use
    no skin or eye irritation
    inexpensive option

Cons
    I haven't found any yet!

May 01, 2017

J'ai utilisé les lingettes nivea pour me nettoyer le visage et j'ai adoré la sensation de propreté que j'ai ressenti apres. Ce n'est l'idéal pour se démaquiller par contre je les ai trouvé seulement correcte pour cet aspect. Mais j'ai toujours eu de la difficulté a me demaquille je n'ai pas encore trouvé de marque qui me permet de l'enlever vraiment facilement. Bref, je trouves que c'est un très bon produits qui nettoie bien et hydrate mais que sa laisse un peu a desirer cote demaquillant.

April 28, 2017

#gotitfree Tried this product to take off the light makeup I had applied for the day. It took the make-up off and did not leave any stinging feeling. My face felt clean and the smell was pleasant. This is my first time using micellar water and I enjoyed it. Something I can use regularly for my semi-sensitive skin!

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Symbols by your points count

Laurel101 has posted in the forum topic
    Cake Beauty

Laurel101 has posted in the forum topic
    Rubbermaid FreshWorks Reviews

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Best new product

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    What's the best sex toys for women.

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex