NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 02, 2017

J’adore j’ai

J’ai adoré ce produit, mal grès ma peau très fragile, il ne ma pas du tout rendu la peau encore plus sèche. Il laisse un fini doux et propre sur la peau, et une sensation de fraîcheur

October 16, 2017

je veux adopter ce produit

L eau micellaire 3 en 1 est excellente pour démaquiller le visage et les yeux en douceur,il hydrate tout en nettoyant ma peau et il est sans rinçage et peu coûteux.

October 03, 2017

new addition to my beauty routine!

NIVEA 3-IN-1 MICELLAR WATER is a must have for your beauty bag. removes all my makeup easily, and cleanly! makes taking it all off before bed so much faster, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!

September 26, 2017

Un produit pratique!

J'adore utiliser cette eau micellaire le soir après m'être lavé le visage, permet d'enlever les impuretés restantes. De plus, je l'utilise aussi le matin avant le maquillage pour me rafraîchir le visage et réveiller ma peau. La peau est toute douce après l'utilisation et l'odeur est très subtile, ce que j'aime beaucoup de ce genre de produit.

2.3/5

August 23, 2017

It's okay, not the best

I find that regular makeup removing cleansing wipes are cheaper and better than this.

I have sensitive/oily skin and this just made my skin feel more oily and not clean.

I would not purchase again, it's not worth the hype or price.

August 17, 2017

Nice

It feels sooo refreshing every time I'm using it :) My skin is very dry and this is perfect for my routine after removing my makeup. Nivea products never deceive me.

July 14, 2017

Would definitely purchase again

Since my mil introduced me to it I was obviously sceptical that it was as good as she said it was lol but I am so glad I bought it! So soft on my sensitive skin, and incredibly cheap. Worked wonders getting face paint off of my kids as well without irritating their excema

July 10, 2017

Perfect for night time routine!

This product is perfect for lazy butts who like to take their makeup off in bed at the end of the night! I do that sometimes ;)! Works well with my sensitive skin and eyes, combine with wipes for best result.

July 04, 2017

I would buy and recommend this product because it is amazing

Bought this product because nothing else worked for or satisfied my needs but this was spot on! I love this product, definitely the best there is. I love that it's light weight and doesn't really have an after smell to it. I also like that it is not that expensive as I love to save a buck. 5 stars!

June 21, 2017

Finally! The Holy Grail of makeup removers!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MAKEUP REMOVER EVER. Caps lock does not do that statement justice. I have never loved a makeup remover. Ever. Until I received Nivea's Micellar Water. This stuff is so amazing. One swipe across my face and every single layer of makeup, dirt and oil is gone. I have insanely sensitive eyes when it comes to makeup removers and I could apply this directly onto my eyeball without having to worry about my eyes burning and melting off my face. I have never reached the bottom of a bottle from any brand I have ever used except this one. I actually used a q-tip to get the last remaining drop out. I cant even think of one negative thing to say about this product. I finally found a makeup remover that I will purposely purchase for years to come.