NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 19, 2019

Gets the job done quickly

I’m one who always forgets to clean the makeup off my face, but even if it’s a morning after situation I can quickly clean everything off and feel refreshed.

August 12, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Fab and Refreshing

I can't get over how refreshed my skin feels when using this product. I've used cleansers and toners in the past but this a 3in1 on steroids! This is a must as part of my morning and evening beauty routine, it leaves me feeling fresh, revitalized and calm.

August 07, 2019

J'utilise ce produit au quotidien et je ne ne peu men passer

Nivea micellaire fait partie de mon quotidien , j’adore ce produit ! J’ai une peau ultra sensible et ce produit est super doux pour le visage et les yeux . Je l’utilise autant le matin que le soir :)

August 04, 2019

Nivea micellair

Elle adhèrent bien à la peau ,hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et une odeur LÉgère. J'ai adoré et je la recommande se produits. Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.

Updated On: August 12, 2019

Elle adhère bien à la peau
    Hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et odeur LÉgère.jai adoré et je la recommande se produit .Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.

July 30, 2019

Good and recommend

Love it do the job and leaves nice and fresh on my face.Will recommend and buy again.Very soft and suit even for sensitive skin which I have so will use again and again.Just nice.

July 26, 2019

I use this every day!!

I love this product because it makes my face just so clean after I use it. Very easily takes up all my days make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. It even takes off my waterproof mascara which is amazing.

July 22, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Fabulous product

This is very good value and clears any skin feeling fresh and revitalized. My skin was smooth and clean. It does not leave a greasy film over the skin and would definitely buy it again.

July 18, 2019

Eau demaquillante

Bon produit, efficace, hydrate rend la peau douce et démaquille bien même les yeux et rafraîchit la peau. Par contre packaging pas ideal car contenant volumineux. Par cA recommander

2.7/5

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Would not buy again

I don’t think I would buy this product again. I don’t notice any difference in using micellelar water than washing you’re face normally. It tended to dry my face out after

July 02, 2019

This has changed my view of micellar water

Well... its my first time using a water cleansers. Its better and less greasy than the usual make up remover solutions Im using. It seems my face is moisturized and feels fresh after using it. Almost so good like Bioderma sensibio only for less than half price!