NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 01, 2020

No residue left behind!

I love this product. It takes all of my makeup off without leaving a residue that needs to be rinsed off. It’s really good when I’m being lazy at night and don’t want to cleanse my face, my face still feels clean.

September 02, 2020

Refreshing Product

The Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Water is a very refreshing product. I love the ease in removing excess makeup and how it makes my face feral refreshed after washing it.

July 03, 2020

not impressed

I scored this product at the dollarstore and thought I would give it a try as I wanted to try this product but it was too expensive at department stores. It is good for getting foundation off but found it wasn't very good at getting mascara off or eyeliner.

June 20, 2020

Daughter and I love this!

This item is such a heaven sent to me and my daughter. We tried 1 bottle first (sharing) to see if it's gonna be effective. Super safe for my little lady's skin. Love it!

June 01, 2020

So much product!!

Does what it says!

Non drying MW that removes oil and makeup without irritating the skin.
    So happy to have got this, as I use it twice daily as a way to freshen up.

You can never go wrong with this!

1.8/5

May 05, 2020

Product just didn’t work for my skin

Honestly, I really wanted to love this product but it left my skin feeling extremely dry and gross. Even though it left it dry it also felt like there was a film all over my face.
    It did take off most of the makeup and oil from the day but it didn’t take it all off. I gave it a fair go and tried it for a week straight but I just ended up giving the rest of it to my mother and she didn’t end up liking it either.
    It’s a no from me on this.

May 05, 2020

Great product

I recommend this product. Good price and work very well. Doesn’t dry the skin and hidrat. It’s great to remove the makeup and keep the skin with natural glow

May 03, 2020

Works great!!

This is my go to product for makeup removal and cleaning. It works well and is inexpensive. It lasts a fair amount of time, but I find I have to reapply 2 or 3 times to completely clean my face, but it is gentle and does the job.

1.3/5

April 03, 2020

Doesn’t take any makeup off.

I was very excited to try this product and to my disappointment it didn’t remove my make up as well as I thought it would so I have to use two different make up on yours instead of the one

April 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I found this eye make up remover really gentle on my skin. It works really well on waterproof mascara and doesn't leave any residue. Really nice product, would reccomend ;)