Nivea 3-in-1 Sensitive Wipes Reviews
#23 in Face Wipes

March 15, 2019

nice and great at removing make up

Awesome at removing make up. gentle on the skin. no strong scent
    will be continuing to use this product. low cost and very effective.

great for when your on the go and need to freshen up.

February 26, 2019

great product

I have super sensitive skin so I can't use most products! especially wipes! but these are so gentle on your skin! I absolutely love them! Its nice to have found a wipe that I can actually use!

February 25, 2019

Excellent all around!

Now this is what I’m talking about. A great product, very soft wipes, works well and does exactly it purpose. I want my skin to always be hydrated and baby smooth, and these wipes are the real deal. Not too expensive, I wouldn’t live without them.

A must-have for sure!

1.3/5

February 08, 2019

Might just be me

Unfortunately these did nothing for me. I always seem to break out with pimples and dry spots after using the facial wipes, they are convenient, just not for me I guess

January 19, 2019

Great product and great price!

These wipes were amazing in removing dirt and makeup!i have exzema and the wipes don’t cause irritation and removes all make up and dirt with one wipe. When I’m done using the cleansing wipes my skin feels soft and moisturized! Great product at a great price! I recommend this product all day long and will continue using this product moving forward!

August 02, 2018

good wipes

the wipes are easy to use, i use it everyday to remove make up. it does a pretty good job in cleansing. it doesn't dry out my skin. the price is reasonable.

April 15, 2018

Holy great wipes

I have used these wipes for many uses. It says 3 in 1 sensitive. Well I have removed make-up, used to clean hands, used as baby wipe(in a pinch). Used to clean a spill mark on a blouse(coffee)removed it(yay)

April 09, 2018

Good product

I like nivea wipes.they are good and produce fragrance and smooth effect on face.its really good and amazing product.i love it. They are little expensive as compared to others and should be little cheap. I recommend it to all

March 16, 2018

Produit pratico-pratique!

Ce produit de Nivea est très bon pour les gens qui ont une peau sensible comme la mienne. Il s'agit d'un produit pratique puisqu'il comprend 3 produit en 1 seul. Très utile lors de voyage, il se range bien dans un sac à dos ou un sac à main. Je vous conseil ce produit.

March 09, 2018

Would buy again

These face wipes are very effective at taking off your makeup, or even just refreshing your face if you are not able to wash it. They do not leave a sticky residue on your face, and they leave your skin feeling so moisturize, even if you have dry skin, moisturizer after the face wipe wouldn’t even be necessary. The package comes with a good amount of wipes for the price of them. Comparable to the quality and outcome of Aveeno makeup wipes, but cheaper, and are often found on sale. Would reccomend.