• Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color
Good

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 721 in Lip Gloss

March 29, 2017

I love this product! The perfect mix of moisturizer and a hint of color. Feels awesome on lips...not sticky or goopy like some other lip products. This is my go-to lip product!

March 22, 2017

Great product, easy to use, helps keep lips supple and chap free, like the colour, no taste, good price, would highly recommend this product . Like the way it looks on your lips .

April 22, 2016

Price is a little high but it last a while! I'm going to buy more... Awesome product. Great for my purse. I'm going to be buying some for gifts. Great for stockings!

March 17, 2016

I love this product! I absolutely cannot go without it! It's the perfect lip gloss for a few different reasons. Number one is it is very effective at keeping chapped dry lips at bay, which has always been an issue for me no matter what time of year, until I found Nivea! The second reason I love this product is it also gives the perfect hint of pink with a slightly glossy sheen to it. Lastly, it works with or without makeup, no matter what your style, if you're out on the town or if you just rolled out of bed! It's the perfect multi-tasking lip product! I would definitely recommend that every woman carry this in her purse at all times!

Updated On: March 17, 2016

I forgot to mention that the price is perfect! You can usually find this for under or around $3!