NIVEA Aqua Effect Mattifying Toner

NIVEA Aqua Effect Mattifying Toner Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 242 in Toner

July 16, 2015

I like that this removes any makeup that cleansing may have missed, but that's about all it does for me. It doesn't keep my skin from getting shiny so fast and I haven't seen any long term effects from it. It's a decent toner, but doesn't quite live up to all it claims to.

August 11, 2014

the toner comes with the nivea aqua effect line. it has the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. sometimes I use this in the morning if im too lazy to use cleanser, this also can take off all residues. overall the product feels not sticky and refines pores.

April 14, 2014

I totally love it. My face feel completely fresh. I also feel that my face is very cleen . But , I don't feel that its "Mattifying" my face that much.

March 28, 2014

This toner is very good, and makes your skin feel very clean, plus I love the scent.
    Really takes the shine out of my face and leaves it an even tone.

March 21, 2014

I found that alone this toner was okay, but with the Aqua Effect moisturizer and face wash you can see and immediate difference. Together the products really minimized the look of pores and mattified your skin.

September 30, 2013

I'm fairly new to astringents and toners so I thought I'd give this one a try. Nivea to me is perceived as a reputable brand and I liked the promise of feeling refreshed.

I have been using this product as indicated for about one month and so far I have noticed a slightly positive change to my face. My skin tone is a little bit more even and my acne breakouts have been less frequent. However, I did not feel refreshed after applying the product. Perhaps it's my skin type, but I felt as if I allowed sweat to dry on my face without washing it. I wish I could think of another way to describe it. As a result I found myself wishing to splash my face with water shortly after applying the product.

Overall, the product did it's job, but not quite up to par. I think I'll keep looking at different brands when this one is finished.

June 26, 2013

love this toner. leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.

March 21, 2013

This is the second step in the Nivea Aqua Effects system for people with oily skin, and I am finding that I like the toner. It, like the wash, helps to soak up and prevent excess sebum and refreshes the skin.

It smells really light and fresh and my face feel brightened and clean when I use it.