NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 1575 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dramatically improves skin condition over time. With sea minerals, Vitamin E & almond oil.

April 07, 2017

I have very dry skin, and I have used Nivea for years! I have tried so many creams out there and nothing is better than this cream. I even use it on my face and I have such amazing skin on my face! love this cream! will use it forever!

March 22, 2017

Love this lotion ... Its my GI to when u have thirsty skin!
    #nivea #lotion $thirstyskin #inlove #feelgood when I need a little pick me up after a shower!

March 19, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé la crème, elle ne laisse pas de résidus eta peau reste hydrater longtemps.J'ai utilisé plusieurs crèmes avant mais celle-ci m'a vrament satisfaite

March 18, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer was absolutely amazing. it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross greasy film feel on my sink afterwards like most other moisturizers do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich and creamy feel was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin" to everyone and anyone. Nivea makes the best moisturising cream products in my opinion. It's an amazing band.

January 04, 2017

I have used an entire bottle of Nivea body daily lotion. It has a mild scent, not too overpowering. However I find it too greasy and heavy on the skin.

September 27, 2016

I recently started using this product and loved it. It s very easy to use and loved it. ..I've used high end products and I can defiantly say for the price and where it's made its all worth it! By the way made in Italy! Texture is great and the smell is delightful. Great for an instant tightening effect. Gives your skin a nice dewy glow, I'm also very inpressed on the ingredients,

September 17, 2016

Nivea is always in our household, keeps our skin smooth and hydrated especially during our harsh winters on the prairies. Nivea is easily purchased at a department store or food store, the price is very reasonable, I recommend to anyone who has dry skin like I do.

September 15, 2016

My daughter have really dry skin, after she shower I apply lotion and her skin feel so soft. I have try different brands and so fat this one is perfect.

September 08, 2016

tried this once my sister in law recommended and have been using it on a regular basis every since . the Nivea products have never been a disappointment.

June 29, 2016

I have a very dry and sensitive skin. I couldn't find a lotion good enough for my skin and I've tried many ones! This one was effective at the first application. It smells of good and it makes your skin very soft. You should buy it if you have the same problem as mine. It's a relief!