4.1/5
NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin Reviews

Dramatically improves skin condition over time. With sea minerals, Vitamin E & almond oil.

January 10, 2018

Goodbye Dry Skin

Nivea is a product I love. It moisturizes dry and flaky skin. Especially great for the winter dry air inside. Also in summer for the sun bathed skin that dries out too fast. This is my go to product for moisture!

August 12, 2017

Great for very dry skin

My skin has been very dry lately. When I started using this lotion I immediately noticed a difference. Very smooth and goes on nicely. Not a strong smell and dont need to use alot.

June 25, 2017

jadore lodeur on se croirait surle bord de la mer

J'adore lodeur et cest sans parler de son efficacite.. Meme apres metre lavee ma peau reste douce et soyeuse. Un vrai charme. On se croirais dans le sud abec son odeur de noix de coco.

June 01, 2017

My fiance just got this lotion at the local dollar store and it was a great bargain. It makes hands smooth and the subtle smell of the lotion is nice as well.

May 04, 2017

The Nivea brand is one of the absolutle best brands for specializing in dryness and the hydration needs. This cream is so comfortable on your skin and brings the moisture back so quickly.

May 04, 2017

All my life I've had very dry skin, it even cracks sometimes, and hurts "ouch!" But my nan showed me this sight and I tried the Nivea body lotion for dry skin and now after a week and. A half of using it no more dry cracked skin!

April 07, 2017

I have very dry skin, and I have used Nivea for years! I have tried so many creams out there and nothing is better than this cream. I even use it on my face and I have such amazing skin on my face! love this cream! will use it forever!

March 22, 2017

Love this lotion ... Its my GI to when u have thirsty skin!
    #nivea #lotion $thirstyskin #inlove #feelgood when I need a little pick me up after a shower!

March 19, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé la crème, elle ne laisse pas de résidus eta peau reste hydrater longtemps.J'ai utilisé plusieurs crèmes avant mais celle-ci m'a vrament satisfaite

March 18, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer was absolutely amazing. it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross greasy film feel on my sink afterwards like most other moisturizers do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich and creamy feel was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin" to everyone and anyone. Nivea makes the best moisturising cream products in my opinion. It's an amazing band.