NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.

• Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

October 09, 2017

Lovely Stuff!

I buy this stuff in bulk and I keep it in the bathroom for anyone to use after they wash their hands. It smells amazing and rubs into the skin well!
    Highly recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

October 02, 2017

Love this

I received a coupon from this site, for a free jar of this product. First off all the JAR IS HUGE. The cream is THICK but NOT OILY. I love love love this hand cream. As a nurse, my hands take quite the beating being washed over 5000x a day. This cream is the perfect fix to how my hands feel and the scent is perfect. Not to strong but strong enough!

September 29, 2017

Love the scent

The first thing I noticed was the scent of this Nivea Body Butter cream. It is subtle and rich smelling, and I really enjoyed it. It absorbs quickly, but does leave a slight layer of stickiness for a while, so don't get dressed immediately after applying. It does keep my skin moisturized all day long, and as advertised, non greasy.
    My only wish would be to have it in a pump format...I worry about contamination with my hands constantly touching the product,

September 26, 2017

Love it!

I love how huge the tub is, and it's very moisturizing! Great for before and after shaving and it smells delicious, the tub will last a while but I use it all over body! Highly recommend this!

September 14, 2017

Smells so good

I love this moisturizer. I have really dry ankles and elbows and it's really helped to moisturizer them. No more cracked itchy skin. And with winter coming I'm going to need to stock up. Great smell, wonderful results, a little more expensive then I'd like but worth it.

September 13, 2017

Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream

This smells amazing and I am also a huge fan of lotions/creams that are available in tubs as opposed pumps - I feel like I have more control over the amount of product I am using and so for me, that is a positive.
    Like I said, this cream smells amazing. It is not overly rich or empowering, should not bother anybody around you with allergies or sensitivities. You smell very fresh, like you have just gotten out of the shower for a few hours but then it begins to fade and the scent is no longer there .. I would like for a longer lasting scent.
    As a moisturizer, it's mediocre. My skin feels smooth and hydrated, but again, only for a few hours. Luckily, my skin is not dry/dehydrated or else I would need a stronger cream but I will continue to use this for now .. maybe once the winter comes (it is currently September) I will need to switch to a richer moisturizer.
    I am not sure if I would buy this again .. it was a little pricey compared to some other moisturizers. I really only purchased this because I use the Nivea Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion which is absolutely amazing and the scent lasts all day - unfortunately, the moisturizer did not and even when I layered the two together, the scent was not amplified and did not last any longer than if I had just used the shower-lotion on it's own.

September 13, 2017

Excellente crème hydratante

Aucun doute niveau connaît bien nos besoin ... légère et non grasse avec une agréable odeur de noix de coco qui laisse notre peau merveilleusement douce .

Love it

It made my skin feel really nice and it last all day long. The only down side was that the price is a little on the high side for me but will love to buy it agian when it goes on sale .

Nivea, ça va de soi.

Sans aucun doute, la crème Nivea fait ses preuves à chaque fois qu'elle est utilisée par un membre de ma famille. Elle adoucit la peau et ne laisse pas de sensation collante derrière elle. J'adore cette crème

nivea body butter

cette creme est douce et s'applique tres bien. L'odeur est parfaite, ne sent pas trop et est légère. sa texture est soyeuse et n'est pas trop grasse pour moi.