NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.

• Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

July 22, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again!

This product is amazing! Not only does it help my dry skin but it smells great! It absorbs nicely and feels good on the skin. Nivea is an excellent product that I would definitely buy again.

July 22, 2017

Je ne peux pas utiliser le coupon au Québec

Le pot est immense et le prix est relativement dans les alentours de 15$.

J'aurais bien aimé utiliser le coupons pour tester le produit gratuitement mais je me suis fait refuser le coupon partout en raison qu'il vient de l'Ontario et est seulement en anglais. Le reproche et que normalement au Québec les coupons sont en français ET en anglais et proviennent du Nouveau-Brunswick. Alors je ne peux malheureusement pas donner un avis concret sur le produit pour cette raison.

It's okay

This product has a nice mild scent. It is quickly absorbed into my skin and is non greasy. It did a very good job in keeping my skin moisturized (but not for 48 hrs as it claims). The one thing I do not like about this product is the fact that it comes in a jar. I am not a fan of products that come in a jar, I prefer the pump or tube. Thank you ChickAdvisor for providing me a full-value coupon for NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream, in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree.

Quel parfum!

J'ai reçu un beau coupon pour ce produit, alors je prends 2 minutes pour venir faire un petit résumé de mon avis: parfum enivrant, belle texture, pénètre facilement et rapidement la peau, pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour couvrir une bonne zone, quand même assez riche. La crème est pas donnée, mais le format est intéressant en contre partie.

Je dirais cependant qu'il manque légèrement d'hydratants dedans pour les gens qui ont la peau vraiment, mais vraiment sèche, Sinon, rien à redire!

J'adore !

J'ai adorer cette creme ! Elle sent super bonne ! Elle sent un peux la noix de coco . Elle hydrate vraiment bien la peau ! Sans residue . Le pot est pas donner a 15$ mais le pot est gros et tu as pas besoin de mettre beaucoup de creme . Elle entre facilement dans la peau . Je la conseil a tout le monde qui on la peau seche ou sensible !!! Ma mère la tellement aimer quelle est allez s'en acheter une ! :)

July 21, 2017

Feels Luxurious for a Great Price!

This product made my skin feel soft and supple and had a really great, long lasting scent. It didn't feel greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I like that it came in a tub.

So moisturizing!!

Works really well. Keeps my skin moisturized all day. I'm really looking forward to trying this in the winter when my skin gets extremely dry. Smells great, not over-powering. The only downfall is that mineral oil is a main ingredient.

NIVEA Cocoa Butter

I got this as a free product coupon from ChickAdvisor! This product smells great, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 20, 2017

Lasting Softness in a Light Cream

I was thrilled to receive a full value coupon to try Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream. When I went to the store to redeem my coupon I was surprised to discover that the product comes in quite a large jar. Though I wasn't paying for the cream this time, I did take note of the price and realized that the large jar has a rather large price to match. I regularly buy a different brand of cocoa butter cream and this one is about 3x the price of my usual. I usually use cocoa butter on my legs after showering and shaving, so I tested the Nivea brand the same way. I am impressed with the lasting softness this product provides. It's also not heavy or greasy. You don't need to use a lot of cream to moisturize a large area, so a jarful should last quite a while.While I don't mind the scent (it's pretty light) I prefer the natural cocoa butter smell that my regular brand has. This is a nice product though and I'm happy I got an opportunity to try it. I may repurchase in the future.

July 20, 2017

Amazing body butter

This cream is so rich and nourishing. It has a mild smell, which I like a lot, and it is a really big quantity. I will repurchase this. This is good for very dry skin.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge