NIVEA Hand Intensive Nourishing Creme

NIVEA Hand Intensive Nourishing Creme Reviews

Ranked #1028 out of 1610 in Body Lotions & Creams

Nivea Hand Intensive Nourishing Creme will leave dry hands feeling soft, smooth and protected with just one application. Visit nivea.com for more information.

April 13, 2017

I would recommend this product to anyone would has really dry hands, this product puts back moisture in your hands and makes them really soft and smooth.

September 19, 2016

I keep this at my desk so that when I wake up in the morning, I've got it, and when I've gotten home from work (my job requires me to clean a lot so with hands in soapy water all day, they're horribly dried out) I've got it.

April 22, 2016

I love this product ,when my hands are dry from doing dishes etc. All I do is put this cream on and my hands are so soft and supple. They feel so silky smooth and I know my dryness is gone after I use this product.

September 29, 2014

My hands had become extremely dry from housework and me not lotioning my hands afterwards. Then I purchased this from CVS and loved it! The formula is rich and creamy, the scent is clean and strong, and when I found it at Walmart for a great deal, I was sold! Nivea is my number one moisturizer for sure!

September 09, 2014

Reçu en cadeau,odeur agréable, belle douceur,forma transportable.

March 14, 2012

I was not a fan of Nivea hand cream. I needed something that was a good moisturizer for my dry hands, but I felt this creme just sat on top of my hands making them feel slimy. I also was not a fan of the scent of the lotion because it was particularly strong and it lingered for a long time.

August 15, 2011

Love this cream, works great on dry feet and legs after a day at the beach! Best results use after scrubing or exfoliating!

March 01, 2011

Excellent!

November 24, 2009

Nivea Hand Intensive Nourishing Care Lotion is a workplace staple for me. I use this religiously to keep my hands soft and moisturized throughout the day. It is lightly scented, absorbs quickly into the skin, and does not leave behind any greasy after-touch. Not only do I love using it, several of my colleagues will drop by regularly to get their Nivea fix :)

January 10, 2007

I received this in my stocking for Christmas and I really enjoy how well it works. It's non-greasy, which is what I look for in a lotion (so many still are these days!), and it keeps my hands looking and feeling soft. I like using it after doing the dishes, after a shower, or just having it in my purse.

krysten26 earned the Wellness Expert badge

karma0317 added a new review for
    Vim Fresh Scent Cream

Do you wear a watch?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap