NIVEA In-Shower Hydrating Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 12 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For normal to dry skin
• The formula, with Sea Minerals, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

May 31, 2017

As someone with a poor skin care regime, this product is super convenient and easy to use! You apply it while in the shower and just rinse it off. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated.

May 04, 2017

Love anything Nivea makes, but this was such a nice product. The scent could have been stronger, and not as moisturizing as I d like but overall a great easy product to use. Definitely be cautious as it makes the floor slippery in your shower.

May 04, 2017

I tired this nivea in shower body lotion it's amazing. No sticky feel and leaves my skin so nice and moisturised. I recommend this to my friends. Worth paying for good quality!

March 27, 2017

J,adore tous les produits Nivea, mais spécialement celui-ci! Je ne suis pas quelqu'un qui aime mettre de la crème sur tout mon corps, car je trouve que ça reste toujours un peu collant. Mais cette crème à appliquer sous la douche est vraiment géniale; aucune sensation collante ou grasse en sortant de la douche. Très efficace! Je la recommande!

1.7/5

March 13, 2017

This product provided a little bit of moisture, but not enough to justify the cost. I also found that despite what the bottle said, it left me very sticky and fore quite a long time. I also found that it caused irritation on my elbows. Overall, I am a huge fan of Nivea products but this was a big disappointment for me.

2.0/5

January 08, 2017

I was excited to find a lotion to use while skin was still wet. after using this product a few times, I found that it was not as effective as needed and often seemed to come off when i toweled off. I was not a fan of the scents either.

January 06, 2017

Love this product. Come out of shower super soft and silky and doesn't feel gross or oily. Easy application in the shower with no mess afterwards. Like the scent too

December 23, 2016

Nivea in-shower hydrating body lotion is absolutely amazing. I personally don't like having lotion on my skin as it stays sticky and wet. This product was exactly what I needed. I can rinse it off in shower and my skin stays hydrated and soft afterwards. I also always enjoyed the smell of Nivea products : not too strong and simply smell clean and fresh. I first got a sample to try and have now bought a full size bottle. I will keep using this product and recommand it to anybody like me who don't like lotion. Our skin needs to stay hydrated so this product is perfect! The only downside was the bottle as it is not very easy to squeeze the lotion out.

October 01, 2016

Normally I'm relatively lazy to put body lotion after shower due to its stickiness. But this product is a game changer for people like me: no sticky feel and once you're out of shower, you just need to pat your skin with a towel and off you go! Highly recommending it!

September 29, 2016

Pratique et très rapide sous la douche pour sauté un longue étape !! J'adore ,l'odeur est douce et le produit hydrate bien les zones les plus sec de mon corps.