Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

An oil-infused moisturizer for wet skin that works when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Coconut Oil to refresh and soften the skin.

June 12, 2019

Light scent, great moisture

This is my favourite moisturizer! The scent is gentle yet very nice. I apply to my skin right out of the shower before toweling off, one pump divided between both arms and one pump for each leg. My skin stays moisturized all day, great for winter but also light enough for summertime. I’ve bought many times over.

April 05, 2019

Inovative

awsome product. As soon as I get out the shower, I apply this cream all over my body. It’s quite watery which I like. It’s not greasy which is a plus. The scent is wonderful and it truly delivers on its promises. Love this products I am almost out and will be vying another scent . But the coconut one is amazing’

February 19, 2019

Works great and smells amazing

Works great and smells amazing keeps my skin moisturized for days. Great value and nice to moisturize while in the shower. Recommend to everyone especially for the cold dry winter months.

February 07, 2019

Best lotion for wet skin

As a busy mother I tend to neglect my own needs. This lotion comes in a bottle with a pump so it is easily to handle and manage. Apply before toweling off and away you go! No muss no fuss. And it lasts a long time with no greasy film.

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

Wet skin glow baby

Glides on smoothly till lock and hydration and create gradual, subtle color After showering With the water off glad the lotion evenly on to skin each arm quarter size on each leg adjust as needed No need to rinse off get that glow baby

October 16, 2018

Great for dry skin!

Amazing product! It's highly moisturizing, not greasy what-so-ever and smells wonderful. My skin feels silky for literally the entire day after using it. Ill never use another one.

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

It leaves my skin so nicely moisturized and not greasy. It absorbs nicely and lasts for several hours. It also has a lovely scent and is not overpowering. An amazing product!

September 25, 2018

Love this!

This product has been a life changer. I’ve finally found the perfect moisturizer! My skin feels so soft and smells amazing! I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin

September 19, 2018

Will buy this again

Love this product. It does what it says and is great for after the shower. The product leaves a great feel after application. Smells great. Don’t recommend using it when your skin is not damp

September 12, 2018

BEST LAZY EFFECTIVE MOSTURIZER

It's terribly easy to use, at the end of your shower, you just slather on a couple pumps all over, and pat dry when you're out of the shower.
    The results are immediate and lasts a couple days (although I use it after every shower) It's not sticky or greasy, it just makes the skin feel amazing. The price is higher than the average mosturizer, but I think it's worth it.