Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 12, 2018

Feels and smells amazing!

Received a free trial size and used it almost daily in the shower! Made my skin feel silky smooth and smell so good! Great for after shaving. I used it while still in the shower tho so that I could rinse my hands before ringing out my hair and getting my towel! Purchased the full-size as soon as I was out! I love it!!

January 11, 2018

Great

When I first tried a sample bottle of this I was sceptical...After the first use I was amazed at how well it worked..my skin felt softer and had no reaction to this product

December 15, 2017

Go out and get it!

Where has this been all my life?? I received a coupon to try this out and omg, it is the best thing ever! It leaves my skin so soft and smells great. It's so perfect! After you shower, you just put it on before you even dry yourself. It's super convenient. My family also loves it!

December 14, 2017

Love love

I have gotten this as samples from places a few times now and absolutely love it! Bought a bottle, it’s one of a few things I enjoy having in my skin and it makes me feel so great!

December 14, 2017

I love this moisturizer!

I first tried this as a free sample and loved it from the first try. I went out and bought more right away. I now use this after every shower. My skin has never been softer or more hydrated. I had very dry legs and now I have no problem! The smell is delicious. My kids even ask if they can use it!

December 11, 2017

Love it!

I got to try this product as a sample and it is absolutely amazing!! I ran out and bought a big bottle right away. Licks the moisture right in, doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.

November 07, 2017

Works well, I like the scent

I was really excited to try this out, I get so dry in the winter and kind of hate moisturizing all the time. This works alright, it gives a decent amount of moisture and I do like the smell quite a bit. I find it's a little sticky on application but it dries down quickly and feels fine. I've been using it for a while and my legs aren't scaly and flaky at all now.

October 05, 2017

wow..colour me surprized

I got a sample of this from chickadvisor a while back and forgot to post.

It felt strange to put cream on wet skin but I was amazed how great my skin felt once it dryed. The fragrance I found a little much but Im sensitive to perfume where others may not be.

Great product

September 28, 2017

Makes my skin so soft!

I love the way my skin feels after using this product. It is so much easier and I feel saves me time applying my lotion in the shower. I find my skin soaks up the lotion better while it is still wet.

September 26, 2017

always on a go lotion

i fell in love with this lotions because when school started i always on a rush on things specially putting lotion. now i dont have to wait for my skin to dry, just on wipe and off to put this lotion. love
    the smells too. gives your skin smoothness and hydrates it. been using it for almost 2 months now and loving it.