Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

An oil-infused moisturizer for wet skin that works when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Coconut Oil to refresh and soften the skin.

June 18, 2020

A++++ :)

Great product and highly recommend. Leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated and doesn't leave it feeling oily or dry. Feel like it helps firm my skin and give it a nice healthy glow of youthfulness. It is reasonable priced and even better when on sale. Love how it spreads evenly and soaks and moisturizes just perfectly. A+++

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely Love this stuff!!

This lotion is fabulous! I have been using it for a couple of years now! I look forward to the feeling it leaves my skin after using it. I tried it once and I was instantly hooked!

June 03, 2020

Love it!

I have been using this moisturizer for a couple years now and I find it works really well! Leaves your skin soft, and smelling amazing! 10/10 would definitely recommend.

April 01, 2020

Just what your dry skin is looking for.

This product is amazing and super easy to use. Leaves your skin super moisturised all day long. After my shower I just shake off any water left behind and then used this product all over my body. Best part as a little goes a long ways with it. Highly recommend it.

October 02, 2019

Amazing moisterizing!

This product appears to be discontinued from Jergens as I have to order it online now and pay twice what it used to sell for. This product leaves my skin softer than any other product I've tried by far. You apply it fresh out of the shower.

June 12, 2019

Light scent, great moisture

This is my favourite moisturizer! The scent is gentle yet very nice. I apply to my skin right out of the shower before toweling off, one pump divided between both arms and one pump for each leg. My skin stays moisturized all day, great for winter but also light enough for summertime. I’ve bought many times over.

April 05, 2019

Inovative

awsome product. As soon as I get out the shower, I apply this cream all over my body. It’s quite watery which I like. It’s not greasy which is a plus. The scent is wonderful and it truly delivers on its promises. Love this products I am almost out and will be vying another scent . But the coconut one is amazing’

0.5/5

April 01, 2019

Buy at own risk!

I recently received Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin (Coconut) for free so I decided to give it a try. Applied on my body but mostly on my arms right after showering and just after a couple uses I noticed I got a rash on both my arms for a few days so I stopped immediately!
    Talking to my friend, she also said she has received a rash on her neck from a Jergens product before.
    I then researched online and low and behold several people have been complaining about Jergen products giving them rashes.
    It might not effect everyone, but it sure does affect many!

No clue what is in their products that causes rashes but I'm definitely not going to buy a Jergens product again and won't ever recommend it unless people want to put themselves at risk!

February 19, 2019

Works great and smells amazing

Works great and smells amazing keeps my skin moisturized for days. Great value and nice to moisturize while in the shower. Recommend to everyone especially for the cold dry winter months.

February 07, 2019

Best lotion for wet skin

As a busy mother I tend to neglect my own needs. This lotion comes in a bottle with a pump so it is easily to handle and manage. Apply before toweling off and away you go! No muss no fuss. And it lasts a long time with no greasy film.