Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 12 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

July 08, 2017

Smells wonderful

I was one of the lucky samplers who was able to score the spring 2017 sample pack from #SampleSource. One of the items was the Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin. I love love love this stuff! After showering, instead of toweling off, I would just shake off the excess water. Squeeze a little bit on your palm and spread it all over your body. I usually use two quarter-sized amounts for my upper body and then my legs. Then I would use my hair dryer to dry myself off. It has a nice mild coconut scent and doesn't feel greasy afterwards. I've already used up the entire tube and after using it for a while, my husband has commented on how soft my skin is and how great I smell. Highly recommended! I already purchased the big bottle for myself!
    . .
    #gotitfree

June 13, 2017

My wet skin loves this stuff

I wasn't sure how my skin would react to this product. In the end my skin loved it. Soft scent and easy to use. No waiting or drying off my self after a shower. Saves so much time.

June 06, 2017

I received a sample of this from my Sample Source box. I was hesitant at first as I thought it would feel oily or greasy. It actually blew my expectations away as it is a great product! I use it as soon as I am out of the shower while my skin is still wet. It really gives my skin hydration and makes it smooth and moisturized.

May 31, 2017

Love love love this moisturiser! Great smell and feels great! Certain areas get super dry and itchy and I haven't had any issues since using this product.

May 31, 2017

Moisturizing is probably one of my least favorite things to do especially when I get out of shower and waiting for my skin to be dry enough to applym. Once I seen that this moisturizer you use on wet skin I was sold. This is a great lightweight summer moisturizer. It is lightly fragranced and keeps my skin soft all day.

May 31, 2017

I was never a big moisturizer as I could never find one that feels great, and it was time consuming. This one is amazing though! As soon as I am done in the shower, before I dry off I put the moisturizer on, then dry off with a towel. It does not leave a sticky feeling, but just leaves your skin feeling soft and great! Will be purchasing again!

May 28, 2017

I received a trial of this in the mail with sample source and I loved it , great smell, skin feels really soft! will definitely get a new one once is done.

May 18, 2017

I received a trial of this in the mail and I loved it I went out and have purchased it only after the second time using it! I love the smell it stays on u for longer then other body washes or moisturizes“

2.0/5

May 14, 2017

I received a free travel sized sample of this Jergens moisturizer and I thought I was going to love this product but sadly I was disappointed. It didn't absorb into the skin and just washed off right away without doing anything for my skin. It just slips off and leaves my tub all slippery. I did like the coconut scent of it though. I would not purchase this product in the future.

May 14, 2017

at first o absolutely loved this stuff it was efective in moisturizing my skin and kept it prerty hyfrated throigh out the day. it smells grear too. after about 4 uses so I used it for a few showers over a couple days. I am covered in an ichy rash all over my body. I am a little bit sensitive so other then the rash it gave me it was an effective product.