Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

April 23, 2017

Really love the scent of this moisturizer! I like that you use it just as you get out of the shower but before you dry off. Felt smooth and soft the whole day!

April 16, 2017

Great value ! Received this as a sample from sample source. Tried right after my shower before I grabbed my towel. Body was nice and smooth and smelt amazing after!

April 13, 2017

I have tried different moisturizers that either left me feeling greasy or not stand up to what it promised to ddo. I tried Jergens moisturizer for wet skin though a sample tester and I absolutely love this product. This product makes my skin feeling so soft and silky it's unbelievable. It's a product that you put on after you shower, with no rinsing and you just pat dry leaving you feeling silky. I have introduced this product to my family and friends and they all have stated that they will never go back to any other moisturizer unless it's this product .

April 13, 2017

I was given a small bottle of this in a sample kit, as soon as I smelled it I fell in love, I love all things coconut.
    I applied this right away to my arms (dry) and it moisturized pretty well, however when I applied to my body as soon as I got out the of the shower (wet skin) it really proved its worth.

It has a bit more of a watery consistency, not runny by any means, just a bit lighter. It applies smoothy and my skin instantly absorbed it. My skin was really soft and silky afterwards and the scent lingered for a few hours.

I went out right away and bought a full sized bottle, this is one of my new favorite moisturizers for 2017!

April 13, 2017

This has changed the way that my skin feels!

I love Jergen's moisturizer's so I decided to pick this one up to try. What a good choice I made.

My skin feels amazing, and I love the fact that you apply it right after you get out of the shower. That is something that I always forget to do, and honestly it is the greatest thing for your skin.

My skin has so much added moisture, and it feels so hydrated and refreshed.

The smell of this is 100% amazing, it does not smell too perfumy or fake.

If you are in need of a good moisturizer, that takes little to no effort to apply, and smells great, then try this one. You will not be disappointed!

April 13, 2017

I was moisterized by jergens for wet skin but I found I felt slightly greasy and took a while for it to soak in, I'd probably use it when there's no morning Rush!.

April 12, 2017

Love love love this product! Great smell,not to strong, skin feels so good after shower even the following day your skin feels so soft and moisturized.

April 10, 2017

I tried this after receiving a free sample.
    This smells absolutely fantastic! A very light "coconutty" scent! You are supposed to put it on while wet, then pat dry; basically the opposite we usually do!
    It works!
    My skin was elastic and nourished for most of the day!
    It doesn't work on dry skin, as it;s full of coconut oil and works better on wet/warm skin!

I unfortunately don't take daily showers, so I can't use everyday and the softness doesn't last that long!!

A little different, and a little chilly putting on lotion while still wet, but it goes on very quickly and absorbs! Neat!

April 07, 2017

I will not purchase this item for a couple of reasons...
    -it's far to greasy & not something I want getting on my clothes when I'm getting ready for work.
    -It also made me very itchy, which is unusual as I've used other types of this brand & never had an issue.

April 06, 2017

I got this product mostly to prove to myself that I was right and It would be pointless...I WAS SO WRONG! It feels amazing on your skin, smells like a tropical dream and lasts way longer than I would have expected. If you are a doubter like me I suggest you absolutely give this product a try, I think you will pleasantly surprised at the results.