NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 15, 2020

Great new type of product

I was sceptical at a glance of this product, however since my first shower using this product I have been in love with it. My skin feels amazing each shower

January 14, 2020

Omg yasss!

Love love love this moisturizer! I'm really surprised how amazing this works. It's quick, easy, and it saves a ton of time too! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day long!

November 30, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love this product, so quick and easy to use.

I really love this product. I'm a bit of a moisturising freak and have used so many different ones.
    I have to say this is so quick and easy to use, just apply to wet skin in the shower then rinse off.
    Gorgeous silky soft skin for 24 hours, what's not to like? 😁

April 08, 2019

Great lotion for dry skin

I bought this lotion in the winter when my skin was getting really dry and flaky. I like how it absorbs into the skin really well so my skin isn’t left greasy. Moisturizes really well and helped getting my skin back to soft. The smell is great, and not too over powering.

March 21, 2019

Great!

Omg l really love this stuff. It’s my go to product. I use it every time I get out of the shower and sometimes even before bed. It makes my skin feel soft and moist.

March 20, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Soft skin

I absolutely love Nivea in-shower lotion. I apply it at the end of my shower and leave it on for a few minutes (sometimes 5 if I’m not in a rush) and my skin is so soft. I love that I can moisturize my skin in the shower. The smell is also great. You should try it!

October 01, 2018

Love this stuff

This stuff left my skin feeling sweet! Also smells so good! Only thing was it makes the tub a bit slippery. Still recommend it..just don't slip after.

September 19, 2018

Good for dry skin

This is very good for dry and damage skin. I have been using this product like from ever since i try a sample and it works great for me. I also love the sent.

August 02, 2018

effortless

So obsessed with this product, and I can't believe I haven't tried it sooner! It's so quick and easy to put on, perfect for when you're in a rush or it's hot out and you hate the feeling of the lotion + hot weather combo. It smells good, leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and definitely worth every penny.

April 17, 2018

Fait une différence dès la première utilisation

Laisse la peau plus douce et lisse dès la première utilisation. Le parfum de beurre de cacao est enivrant. J'ai adoré ce produit et je le recommande à toutes