NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.

October 02, 2017

Not what I was hoping for

I was really excited to try this lotion after seeing the commercials. I was excepting silky smooth skin but honestly once its rinsed off I feel no different. I tried leaving it on a little longer but it started stinging. I will finish the bottle not to waste but I would buy it again.

August 14, 2017

Love it

I decided to try this product because I never feel like I have enough time to apply body lotion and let it "dry" or soak in before getting dressed. This product makes me 100% more likely to use body lotion. It's so easy, I apply it after cleansing, rinse it off, and voila! Out of the shower, no residue, no greasy skin. And it leaves my skin feeling moisturized for about 24 hours. I tend to have sensitive skin, and this product doesn't bother me at all. I will buy it again, definitely.

July 31, 2017

The only way I will use lotion from now on.

I love this lotion! I was skeptical at first, like I'm sure more of us would be with this product. As it is something we've never been offered before, a lotion that is applied in the shower! This is a serious time-saving in my morning and nightly routines, because applying it in the shower saves me from having to wait until I completely dry off. It's also a faster application, because you don't have to sit and rub it into your skin until is absorbs. It's as if you are putting on a shower gel and just letting it wash off from the shower water, but instead you come out with beautifully moisturizers skin. The smell of this lotion is also really good!

June 26, 2017

Very good product

Keep the skin really soft without drying it. Very good product! Smelll awesome to. I recommanded that product to anyone that have dry skin. Big bottle for the $$ too

June 16, 2017

AMAZING!

I received a sample of another brand in shower lotion, it was one you didn't rinse off.
    At first I didn't like that I had to rinse off after using the Nivea brand. But after using it for a few months I LIKE that I have to rinse off - I feel like it takes the greasy feeling away I used to get with the other brand and that it locks in the moisture better

June 04, 2017

I received a free sample of this product in a sample box and was interested to try it. As someone who has dry skin but can never find the time to moisturize this product appealed to me with its ease of used and quick in shower application - plus it smells amazing! It left my skin feeling soft and not greasy, and rinsed off really nicely! I will definitely be buying this next time I go out!

May 30, 2017

The in shower body lotion is the best product i have found its perfect for busy moms and i have dry skin so its amazing to be able to apply lotion in the shower deffinetly a repurchase item

May 29, 2017

Depuis que j'ai essayé cette crème douche nettoyante Nivea au beurre de Karité, je ne saurais m'en passer.
    Cette crème douche nettoyante offre une mousse douce et bienfaisante avec un parfum délicat tout en favorisant une hydratation.

May 14, 2017

The best in shower body lotion I have ever used . The way my skin feels after using is fantastic, the smell of it is awesome and the price is very attractive for the quantity.

May 08, 2017

The smell, texture, soft, creaminess of the body lotion I love the way this makes my skin feel, smell, and overall finish when dried is unbelieavly soft and glowing. I feel like I am covered in Silk after just 1 use. I love this stuff! So elegant but quite expensive and not a good SALE price but good stuff!