NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.

May 14, 2017

The best in shower body lotion I have ever used . The way my skin feels after using is fantastic, the smell of it is awesome and the price is very attractive for the quantity.

May 08, 2017

The smell, texture, soft, creaminess of the body lotion I love the way this makes my skin feel, smell, and overall finish when dried is unbelieavly soft and glowing. I feel like I am covered in Silk after just 1 use. I love this stuff! So elegant but quite expensive and not a good SALE price but good stuff!

May 03, 2017

i wasent sure about it at first because i thought maybe it wouldnt lotion my body properly and i also thought it would just come off with my towel but i was surprised, its a great product and smells amazing

April 13, 2017

Being someone who HATES the sticky feeling of lotion on their skin - this product has been a godsend to me! After your regular shower ritual, you apply the all over your skin in the shower and rinse it off. The consistency is very much like regular lotion. When I get out of the shower, my skin smells fabulous and feels so soft! I love this as an alternative to cream! The only thing to watch out for, is it can make your shower floor very slippery, so take extra caution!

March 11, 2017

J'aime le produit mais je n'aime pas la senteur et il ne faut pas trop rincer après l'avoir appliqué sinon l'hydratation ne reste pas. De plus, il coûte cher.

February 13, 2017

Nivea in shower,lotion has a wonderful,coconut smell. The,lotion itself is wonderfully smooth to apply so,it,glides on your wet skin easily, nivea in,shower lotion leaves you skin feeling silky soft all day long. Would highly recommend trying this product if you have not

February 06, 2017

At first I was a little skeptical about it lasting 24 hours and up but it really did! It kept my skin from drying out and kept it looking well moisturized

February 02, 2017

I absolutley love it, I have used NIVEA shower gel for years an now I will be using the lotions . my husband loves the smell it leaves on the skin , and the feel of the skin , I love the feel of my skin as well. I cannot say anything bad about NIVEA shower gels and lotions I love them all. This products is a must have. thanks for the opportunity to try this , Im so glad I qualified . :)

January 31, 2017

J'adore les produits nivea. En particulier les gel douche car on une odeur incomparable . Ils laisse la peau douce et soyeuse. L'odeur reste longtemps. Je l'utilise également dans mon bain . Le gel douche nivea hydrate bien la peau comme aucun autre produit que j'ai essayé. Je le recommande fortement.

January 27, 2017

I loved the concept of the in-shower body lotion! The product did a great job moisturizing my skin and I only had to touch up a few areas afterwards with regular lotion.

Do I recommend it? Yes, but only if you have the time to divert the shower head somewhere else, remove the excess water wherever you can and then apply the lotion. You cannot apply the lotion with a rainfall over your head otherwise it'll just wash away.

Otherwise, great product!