4.1/5
NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

May 01, 2019

Very nice!

I love Nivea products and this is just another one! It’s quite lovely, smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft. No greasy residue feeling. The larger was amazing! I will definitely be checking this product out again!

May 01, 2019

Moisturized skin before you even leave the shower :)

Love this product. My skin gets dry - especially in the winter - and this saved my skin! I use it after body wash/shower gel. It is recommended for dry to very dry skin as it is very effective. Really like using it on my legs after shaving as it leaves your skin feeling really smooth. Would highly recommend!

2.0/5

April 24, 2019

Nice shower in moisture

I got to try this out as a sample was sent to me. Which help me make decision of if it’s worth to buy. Well I. My opinion not really because it doesn’t last long the moisturizing on the skin. It’s like something in the moment. I like the scent and I think it very nicer if it last longer the moisturizing. That’s why I don’t think I would recommend it.

2.2/5

April 07, 2019

Not worth it.

I liked the concept of the product, a time saver, no need to put lotion on after etc but I did not think my skin was any softer after. It is easy to apply and has a pleasant fragrance but my skin felt tight later that day due to dryness. Makes your bathtub very slick. Would not use again.

3.2/5

April 04, 2019

Won't be buying this product again.

I was quite excited to use this in-shower body lotion because I had seen it quite often in commercials. However, when I used it and got out from the shower, my skin started feeling itchy. This product does moisturize, but it's not for me, a bit sad about that.

March 22, 2019

Great Moisturizer!!!

I received a coupon for this product and after buying it, I would definitely buy it again. It is great for those mornings when you are running late or don’t have time to properly moisturize your body. The scent is not too strong and my skin is silky smooth for most of the day.

March 21, 2019

Lovely

Started using this this winter. I'm very happy with the results, my skin feels soft and smooth. I like the smell and the packaging. It's kinda pricey but worth it just the same.

January 26, 2019

Perfect Moisturizer when you're pressed for Time

I originally received this product as a sample in the mail. I loved it so much that I purchased this product in the store. After showering with body wash and rinsing you apply this milk all over the body. It's water activated. I rub it on like I would lotion and just leave for a couple of minutes and then rinse off. It leaves your body hydrated and soft. I often use this on those nights I work late and come home too tired to do my usual body care routine or after the gym when I don't have time a whole lot of time afterwards. Perfect way to keep moisturized especially on these cold and dry winter days.

October 16, 2018

It works!

Those who hate taking the time to moisturize, I know you're out there and this one's for you! There's 4 different versions; One for every skin type. I definitely understand the convenience of it since I literally put it on then immediately rinsed it off. I seriously doubted that my skin was going to let me skip actual body milk 😂 But it did! For over 24hrs! It wasn't sticky either. It needs pump packaging though, because it's a slippery product. It can make the shower slippery, too. I love my OG body milk too much to let it alone, but I think this is pretty cool.

October 04, 2018

Innovative!

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk. I have used in-shower lotions before and I absolutely cringe at the thought of lotion mixed with water so I was a little hesitant in trying this out. This saves you a step after getting out of the shower of having to moisturize your body. You simply apply the milk after washing, quickly give yourself a rinse... and voila! Your skin is hydrated and moisturized for hours. I use this in the evening during my shower before bed and my skin is nourished and soft all night and when I wake up in the morning. It contains almond oil which helps it effectively nourish and sink into wet skin. How innovative! Its a great price at around $9 a bottle. Another amazing NIVEA product!