Nivea Lip Care SPF 30

Nivea Lip Care SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 405 in Sun Protection

July 01, 2017

Nivea lip care sun protection p

I am always using a Nivea lip care product and have almost all of them! I am always advocating and recoming Nivea products are they are one of my favourite brands. This lip balm is thick and tastes a bit like sunscreen but, it is 30 SPF. This is amazing for your lips and protects them completely from the harsh sun rays. I always use this lip balm when the sun is hot or for a beach day. This lip balm ensures that my lips stay protected all day and saves me from dry lips or sun damage. Highly recommend this lip balm!

June 15, 2017

Great way to keep your pucker perfect!

Used this all last summer! And I will use it again all this summer! It really works and leaves your lips soft and not burned! One downside is it can leave your lips looking a little white. I avoid this by not applying too much! You don't need a lot to keep your lips safe from the sun. I'm very fair skinned and burn very easy. So I always look for the ultimate spf products. This is up there for me.

May 08, 2017

Nivea lip care SPF 30 is a great way to protect your very delicate lip area from UV rays daily! I recently purchased this product in a pack of two which gives you more value than buying this item just one at a time. Since I purchased it I have been using this daily and have to say I love it!

I really appreciate that it is an SPF of 30 since a lot of other lip care products with SPF out there happen to be only an SPF of 15. SPF 30 is usually the bare minimum recommended. Sun protection is extremely important since it can help to prevent skin cancer, as well as, premature aging; and many people have a tendency to forget protection of the lips.

I don't claim to be an expert on sun protection, but from the research I have done on the topic, it appears to protect against both UVA and UVB rays. This website was what I used to determine this: http://www.skinacea.com/sunscreen/uv-filters-chart.html#.WRBHW-UrJPZ

The only thing that I question about this product is that there is no indication, on the packaging or the website, how much product is needed to achieve the maximum amount of protection using this product. From what I understand about sun protection sometimes you may need more product than you think you would need to get the full benefits.

Other than this, I am extremely happy with this product and will continue to purchase it for sun protection and preventing skin damage to my lips. Definitely, a product that you need to incorporate into your everyday skincare routine, and not just during the summer, but all year round

March 27, 2017

I buy this product every summer, and every time I go on vacation down south. It protects my lips from getting burnt and inevitably preventing possible cold sores from burnt lips! Worth every penny. Don't apply too much though, or you will end up with white lips.

March 20, 2017

Extremely smooth and easy coverage. I'm a cronic lip chewer and licker so this product really helps hydrate and protect. Only down side is makes my lips really white looking for a while after first putting on. Maybe I put too much on lol.

February 27, 2017

I really like this lip balm as it is very hydrating and does seem to last well. The only down side to this is that it does seem to have a slight taste of sunscreen. I still have bought this mutiple times due to the ease of use and the sun protection but that would be the one thing that makes it not a 5/5 for me

November 28, 2016

I love this stuff ! Makes my lips nice and smooth. Great for anyone who has probelms with dry or cracked lips. The price is great as well. Highly recommended this to anyone.

November 28, 2016

I love having a Nivea Lip Care SPF 30 in my purse for the summer! It's easy to apply and keeps my lips moisturized and protected while I am out and about on my busy schedule.

September 28, 2016

This one is great, I like it b/c I think it's the only balm stick I have right now that has SPF in it. So it's the go-to one I grab when I'm gonna be outdoors. It goes on completely sheer and very light and thin, not sticky or thick. I think it's pretty identical in feel and look to other Nivea balms, like the Hydro Care one. So if you've like the Nivea lip balm sticks I would say switch to this one just b/c it has such a benefit in having the SPF in it. I would say though that in terms of feel I still prefer Bath & Body Works (gloss) and Lipsmackers (balm) which both provide a more thick and stay-there feel that lasts longer and has flavours.

September 19, 2016

I'm the kind of person who puts on lip balm every single day - multiple times a day - regardless of whether I'm at work or at home. I never splurge on lip balm so I'm glad to see I can get SPF in mine with this Nivea product for the same price as something at the dollar store. It's not greasy or sticky in the least - it is soft and spreads on easily and that's exactly what I want in a lip balm. The only downsides are as follows: if you apply too much pressure, often times you can end up with white marks where the lip balm hasn't blended in; also, if not applied carefully (don't push out too much of the balm at one time) the balm can break (not the applicator, the balm itself), but after a few uses it ends up molding back in to the rest of the balm. It's easy to apply, clean and easy to keep clean, a nice size both length and width wise, is scentless, and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized without having my hair stick to it when the wind blows and running out at times when I can't apply. I will continue to use this product as long as I can because I'm quite satisfied with it.

What's Your Favorite?