NIVEA Moisturizing Care Hand Cream Reviews

December 15, 2017

Best hand cream

Nivea has one of the best hands cream ever! I am using it for a long time and I have never a problem with it. Love the scent! The package is simple and nice it’s what you need.

August 15, 2017

Favorite handcream

My hands are very sensitive & dry, I have tried many different hand creams & none worked then I found this one and it works amazing, it leaves my hands feeling much better and not dry! Now this is the only one I will buy for my hands!

November 20, 2016

I love this hand cream. I use it all the time especially in the winter, when my hands get dry. I have never used a cream quite like this one. Its my go to cream.

September 19, 2016

I love Nivea cream, it really helps my dry hands and I put it on my legs after I shave them. Any time I have a dry spot, I rub a little in and it moisturizes very well. I always keep some on hand and use it every night on my hands before I go to bed.

3.2/5

May 22, 2016

It smells a bit strong for an unscented product. It is quick thick but rubs in pretty good. Provides okay moisture but I've used some better ones. For the price, it's pretty decent! I really like the little container it comes in because I can carry it around in my bag.

April 18, 2016

I use this product every day and swear by it. Cleaning up after my boys at home used to leave my hands dried and cracked. Now with Nivea I never have that problem anymore. My hands are so smooth.

March 28, 2016

I have 3 small children at home so I have to wash my hands do often that I can't count. Everytime I wash my hands I take a few more seconds to put on the Nivea Moisturizing Hand Lotion because its important to have them soft and smooth because they easily get irritated.
    I am happy to been using this. Thank you!

January 31, 2016

I found this lotion to be very good for my hands as a dish washer they would get all dried out and cracked I started using this lotion twice a day and they started to heal and felt much more softer without feeling greasy. I highly recommend this product

January 09, 2016

This lotion is very nice, it makes my hands so soft. There isn't much of an odor to the lotion and it is not greasy

June 12, 2014

I first bought this because it was the cheapest one on the shelf, but I was greatly surprised by the quality. It smells nice and absorbs quickly, providing instant relief. I also use it on my face sometimes and it makes it super soft. I carry it with me everywhere!