NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

• For dry to very dry skin
• Intensively nourishes to reduce the rough feeling of dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, provides deep & long-lasting moisture for 24h

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 23, 2021

Perfect body lotion for dry weather

I have a normal to combination skin but it was starting to feel a bit dry. This lotion is perfect. It smells nice and it is not sticky at all. It was almost immediately absorbed into the body. Skin feels nourished. I would purchase it again.

February 11, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing on my skin

I suffer a lot with dry skin and I recently received the Nivea body milk in a pamper Hamper from a friend. I must say I’m massively impressed, I’m usually one to stick to a moisturiser ear gene than a body milk, but my head has been completely turned by this product. It’s silly, it’s smooth it’s easy to apply all over my body and I’m love how I can feel it soak into my skin. I usually apply after my shower and then go to bed. I’m the morning my body feels so silky smooth and nourished and my dry skin has massively been improved since adding this product to my daily skin/body care routine. Also had that beautiful creamy smell that Nivea is so well know for. Just love it and i feel any one else looking for a product that soothes your skin, makes it feel nourished and silky then this is the product for you.

February 11, 2021

Best of the best

I love the scent of these. I never often used to lotion, but once I started using this and noticed the actual difference in my skin I couldn’t live without it. It is a little heavy on my back and chest so I breakout a bit in those areas. I do mix it in with a lighter lotion and my skin barrier is nicely maintained.

April 06, 2020

Love Love

This is hands down my go to winter body lotion, winter months take a toll on my skin but this lotion is the only one so far that keeps my skin moisturize and supple. Yay

2.8/5

March 23, 2020

Its average. Doesn't rub into skin very well.

I got this product to use to moisturize legs after shaving because my legs always get very dry after shaving. When I use it I have a really hard time getting it to rub into my skin, it just kind of sits on top, and then the moisturizing effect is minimal. I find my results are 100 times better when I use baby oil to moisturize. It's not terrible though and it's very reasonably priced.

March 17, 2020
    Illinois, United States

it leaves my skin silky smooth

I live in Illinois and the winters are ruthless. I can never keep my elbows smooth but......this did the trick. No more cracking elbows for me. If u have dry skin I would give this a shot, you won't be sorry.

January 30, 2020

Just alright

The consistency of this product is very thick and hard to spread for something that’s called a “milk”. I feel like it does keep me hydrated but also makes me feel super oily.

January 15, 2020

Great product!

Nivea is a excellent choice for very dry to just dry skin. You can feel its affect right away and gives your skin a nice feeling. Would recommend to anyone looking to have nice skin. Very moisturising and helpful towards my skin.

December 19, 2019

Nivea Bodymilk

My family has used Nivea products for decades however the body milk is my favourite. Very moisturizing and very effective especially in the winter months. I highly recommend this product and will definitely buy it again.

November 28, 2019

Dissappointed

This is a very thick lotion and I had high hopes for it to be very moisturizing. However, it just coated my skin and my skin still didn't feel moisturized. I had to add a body oil to it, for it to give me a better effect.