NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

• For dry to very dry skin
• Intensively nourishes to reduce the rough feeling of dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, provides deep & long-lasting moisture for 24h

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 06, 2020

Love Love

This is hands down my go to winter body lotion, winter months take a toll on my skin but this lotion is the only one so far that keeps my skin moisturize and supple. Yay

2.8/5

March 23, 2020

Its average. Doesn't rub into skin very well.

I got this product to use to moisturize legs after shaving because my legs always get very dry after shaving. When I use it I have a really hard time getting it to rub into my skin, it just kind of sits on top, and then the moisturizing effect is minimal. I find my results are 100 times better when I use baby oil to moisturize. It's not terrible though and it's very reasonably priced.

March 17, 2020
    Illinois, United States

it leaves my skin silky smooth

I live in Illinois and the winters are ruthless. I can never keep my elbows smooth but......this did the trick. No more cracking elbows for me. If u have dry skin I would give this a shot, you won't be sorry.

January 30, 2020

Just alright

The consistency of this product is very thick and hard to spread for something that’s called a “milk”. I feel like it does keep me hydrated but also makes me feel super oily.

January 16, 2020

Great product!

Nivea is a excellent choice for very dry to just dry skin. You can feel its affect right away and gives your skin a nice feeling. Would recommend to anyone looking to have nice skin. Very moisturising and helpful towards my skin.

December 19, 2019

Nivea Bodymilk

My family has used Nivea products for decades however the body milk is my favourite. Very moisturizing and very effective especially in the winter months. I highly recommend this product and will definitely buy it again.

November 28, 2019

Dissappointed

This is a very thick lotion and I had high hopes for it to be very moisturizing. However, it just coated my skin and my skin still didn't feel moisturized. I had to add a body oil to it, for it to give me a better effect.

November 14, 2019

Nivea Body Milk

The Nivea rich nourishing body lotion is great. For a person dealing with dry skin all year round, this lotion is very satisfying to my skin. The scent is not too strong. The lotion is quite thick which I prefer because I feel like there are moisturing ingredients in it. The product is also affordable.

September 13, 2019

Part Of My Daily Routine

Nivea Body Milk is now my go-to for overall body cream. I use it every morning and night. No skin irritation, smells great and it leaves my skin feeling amazing.

August 08, 2019

Love it

This body milk is great leaves your skin silky smooth and has a nice light scent. A little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again and the price is reasonable