NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Care Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

• Visibly reduces the look of wrinkles and rejuvenates skin's appearance
• The formula provides intensive moisture throughout the night – when it is receptive for moisture-intake

How to use:
• Use daily ideally after cleansing with NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion. Apply by gently massaging into the skin, avoiding the eye area.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 07, 2017

Nivea Q10 night cream has a nice texture. Goes on smoothly without leaving a oily feeling. Love the fragrance not too overpowering. Like any wrinkle cream results take time.

May 22, 2017

I love the feeling of this cream after applied, it's not greasy and it smells wonderful and clean! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized in the morning.

May 01, 2017

I've been searching for years for a cream for my dry skin. I finally found something that works for my skin all day and night. And such great value and price point.

April 08, 2017

I love Nivea, this Night Care cream is part of my nightly regime.
    The cream smells nice and is thick and really creamy, I only need to use about a thumb size amount and it covers my entire face. It is instantly absorbed and leaves my skin feeling silky and well hydrated.
    I prefer to use the Q10 line as I find it higher quality and is helping the overall appearance of my skin, I apply a thin amount every other night underneath my eyes and it is really helping lighten the darkness.

March 14, 2017

Nivea q10plus night cream is thick and creamy. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. The scent is soft and refreshing. I highly recommend Nivea Q10 Plus to anyone with combination skin.

February 06, 2017

I always have loved Nivea products and I got lucky to get the try this one because I got it for Christmas in a gift set. It works well and it is well needed in the winter because my face gets dry. It is very expensive to buy this product on its own so I am not sure if I will continue to purchase.

November 04, 2016

Petit prix et vraiment riche comme crème. Crème de nuit hydratante pour la peau. Mon visage est doux et lisse lors du réveil. Bonne odeur. J'aime beaucoup la marque Nivea.

November 04, 2016

I absolutely love this formula. It is so soothing and really helps the dry spots on my face. I feel that it really leaves my skin soft and subtle. I really enjoy the feeling of the formula on my face. In the morning my skin looks really amazing and revived. I’m really happy that this night cream has anti-wrinkle properties which helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It rejuvenates my skin’s appearance and really moisturizes my skin. This night care really helps my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated. Did I mention that I love the texture? It is so smooth, creamy and rich and yet it doesn’t feel heavy. I also love the scent. It feels truly amazing to put the Q10plus Night Care on the face and soothing.

July 03, 2016

I am so happy my skin did not react poorly or breakout. I felt the moisture. I put this on before I go to bed and wake up feeling soft and lovely. Wrinkles- that's a toss up. Sometimes I swear I look more blurred and perfect, other times I wonder if I'm tricking myself because I want it to work. Buy it anyway because it feels nice on the skin without being too heavy.

July 03, 2016

I really like this NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Care and use it nightly. My skin is mature and very dry in certain areas and this provides a good moisture base. It doesn't go on too heavy, which I like as I hate really heavy creams. I wake up and my face is soft and the dry patches are gone. I use this on and off all year, mostly in the fall and winter months when I really need a night time moisturizer. Top quality.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar